J B Nousbaum
Affiliation: Brest University Hospital
- Impact of HFE genetic testing on clinical presentation of hereditary hemochromatosis: new epidemiological dataVirginie Scotet
INSERM U 613 Génétique Moléculaire et Génétique Epidémiologique, Brest, France
BMC Med Genet 6:24. 2005..The aim of this study was to assess the impact of the HFE gene discovery on the clinical presentation and epidemiology of HH...
- Diagnostic accuracy of the Multistix 8 SG reagent strip in diagnosis of spontaneous bacterial peritonitisJean Baptiste Nousbaum
Services d Hépato Gastroentérologie de, Brest, U773, Centre de Recherche Biomedicale Bichat Beaujon CRB3, Hopital Beaujon, Clichy, France
Hepatology 45:1275-81. 2007..9%. CONCLUSION: This study confirms the low prevalence of SBP in asymptomatic outpatients according to a priori defined criteria, and indicates an absence of diagnostic efficacy for this specific strip test...
- [A 23-year-old asymptomatic HBsAg positive woman]J B Nousbaum
Service d Hepatogastroenterologie, CHU La Cavale Blanche, Boulevard Tanguy Prigent, Brest Cedex, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 33:F56-9. 2009..The monitoring shows the loss of tolerance and eventually the transition to the inactive carrier state. Management strategies are discussed for each phase according to the recent EASL guidelines...
- A particular hepatitis C virus protease NS3 gene pattern in a patient not responding to interferon-ribavirin therapyS Vallet
, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Morvan, 2 avenue Foch, 29609 Brest Cedex, France
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 24:79-80. 2005
- [Evaluation of post transfusion hypertransaminasemia]C Le Niger
Unité d Hémovigilance, CHU Morvan, 5, avenue Foch, 29609 Brest Cedex, France
Transfus Clin Biol 12:247-50. 2005..The aims of this study were to estimate: a) the incidence of hypertransaminasemia, b) the causes of hypertransaminasemia and c) the advantage of an etiologic investigation...
- Is hepatitis C virus NS3 protease quasispecies heterogeneity predictive of progression from cirrhosis to hepatocellular carcinoma?S Vallet
Microbiologie, CHU Morvan, Brest, France
J Viral Hepat 14:96-106. 2007..Further investigations are required to determine the cellular interactions of HCV NS3 protease in the context of carcinogenesis...
- [How to confirm acute fatty liver of pregnancy in case of emergency]L Homer
Service de gynécologie obstétrique et médecine de le reproduction, Hopital Morvan, CHRU de Brest, Brest, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 37:246-51. 2009..Reviewing seven of the most important series of AFLP, we demonstrate how to use ultrasonography or computed tomography scan to confirm AFLP. However, liver biopsy should be realised after delivery in case of uncertain diagnosis...
- Molecular analysis of the TP53 gene in Barrett's adenocarcinomaM P Audrezet
Centre de Biogenetique, C D T S, Brest, France
Hum Mutat 7:109-13. 1996..The mutation that was identified in this high grade dysplastic area was identical to that detected in the cancer. This would suggest TP53 mutations occur as an early genetic event in the development of Barrett's adenocarcinoma...
- Coexistence of annular pancreas with carcinoma in the dorsal part of pancreas divisum: diagnostic value of magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatographyF Cholet
Service d Hepato Gastroenterologie, CHU La Cavale Blanche, Boulevard Tanguy Prigent, 29200, Brest, France
Abdom Imaging 29:703-6. 2004..This case report discusses the embryologic hypotheses underlying this peculiar association, highlights the capacities of imaging techniques to depict them, and enhances the performance of magnetic resonance imaging...