Affiliation: Brest University Hospital
- Occupational dermatitis in workers exposed to detergents, disinfectants, and antisepticsBrice Lodde
Universite Europeenne de Bretagne, Rennes, France
Skinmed 10:144-50. 2012..Prevention and knowledge are necessary for this increasing issue...
- Assessment of physical, environmental, and cardiac strain in 43 operators (wearing protective equipment) conducting clean-up of heavy oil productsB Lodde
Service des Maladies de l Environnement et de Santé au Travail, CHU Morvan, Brest Cedex, France
Int Marit Health 62:276-85. 2011....
- Stress in seamen and non seamen employed by the same companyBrice Lodde
Universite Europeenne de Bretagne, France
Int Marit Health 59:53-60. 2008....
- Deaths on board: medical and legal implications for the maritime physicianBrice Lodde
Université Européene de Bretagne, France
Int Marit Health 61:24-7. 2010..In this work are presented the main causes, facts, and characteristics of human deaths at sea, and the responsibility of the ship's doctor in case of death on board...
- Cardiovascular risk factors and cardiovascular risk assessment in professional diversRichard Pougnet
Universite Europeenne de Bretagne, Universite de Brest, Service de Sante au Travail et Maladies liees à l environnement, CHRU Morvan, Brest, France
Int Marit Health 63:164-9. 2012..The purpose of this study is to investigate the cardiovascular risk factors of professional divers and calculate the predicted 5-year risk and the predicted 10-year risk of an acute coronary event...
- Evaluation of the sensitisation to grains and its pulmonary impact in employees of the port of Brest silosDavid Lucas
Service de Santé au Travail et Maladies liées l environnement, CHU Morvan, Brest, France
Int Marit Health 64:18-23. 2013..Evaluation of the sensitisation and levels of exposure to grains and its pulmonary impact ina population of Brest port silo employees...