- Plasma membrane depolarization induced by abscisic acid in Arabidopsis suspension cells involves reduction of proton pumping in addition to anion channel activation, which are both Ca2+ dependentMathias Brault
Laboratoire d Electrophysiologie des Membranes, EA 3514, Universite Paris 7, 75251 Paris 05, France
Plant Physiol 135:231-43. 2004..Both processes are however dependent on the [Ca2+]cyt increase induced by ABA since increase in [Ca(2+)](cyt) enhanced anion channels and impaired H(+)-ATPases...
- Anion channel activation and proton pumping inhibition involved in the plasma membrane depolarization induced by ABA in Arabidopsis thaliana suspension cells are both ROS dependentJacques Trouverie
Laboratoire d Electrophysiologie des Membranes, EA 3514, Universite Paris Diderot, 2 place Jussieu, 75251 Paris Cedex 05, France
Plant Cell Physiol 49:1495-507. 2008..We conclude that ROS are a central messenger of ABA in the signaling pathways leading to the plasma membrane depolarization induced by ABA...
- Brassinosteroids regulate plasma membrane anion channels in addition to proton pumps during expansion of Arabidopsis thaliana cellsZongshen Zhang
Laboratoire d'Electrophysiologie des Membranes, EA 3514, , 2 place Jussieu, 75251 Paris Cedex 05, France
Plant Cell Physiol 46:1494-504. 2005..The different electrophysiological behavior shown by HBL and HCS indicates that small changes in the BR skeleton might be responsible for changes in bioactivity...
- A CFTR chloride channel activator prevents HrpN(ea)-induced cell death in Arabidopsis thaliana suspension cellsDavid Reboutier
LEM, EA 3514, Universite Paris 7, Case 7069, 2, place Jussieu, 75251 Paris cedex 5, France
Plant Physiol Biochem 43:567-72. 2005..We further show that two cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator modulators, glibenclamide and bromotetramisole, can regulate anion channel activities and HrpN ea-induced cell death...
- Plasmalemma abscisic acid perception leads to RAB18 expression via phospholipase D activation in Arabidopsis suspension cellsMatthieu Hallouin
, , case 156, , 4 place Jussieu, 75252 Paris Cedex 05, France
Plant Physiol 130:265-72. 2002..Thus, we conclude that in Arabidopsis suspension cells, ABA stimulation of PLD acts upstream from anion channels in the transduction pathway leading to RAB18 expression...
- The indolic compound hypaphorine produced by ectomycorrhizal fungus interferes with auxin action and evokes early responses in nonhost Arabidopsis thalianaDavid Reboutier
Laboratoire d'Electrophysiologie des Membranes EA 3514, , France
Mol Plant Microbe Interact 15:932-8. 2002..These early responses indicate that components necessary for symbiosis-related differentiation events are present in the nonhost plant A. thaliana and provide tools for the dissection of the hypaphorine-auxin interaction...
- Diacylglycerol pyrophosphate is a second messenger of abscisic acid signaling in Arabidopsis thaliana suspension cellsChristine Zalejski
, , case 156, , , , France
Plant J 42:145-52. 2005..By contrast, DGPP mimicked ABA on anion currents and was also able to stimulate RAB18 expression. Here we show the role of DGPP as phospholipid second messenger in ABA signaling...