- Therapy-related acute myeloblastic leukemia after mitoxantrone treatment in a patient with MSD Brassat
Department of Neurology, Hopital Purpan, Toulouse University Medical Center, Toulouse, France
Neurology 59:954-5. 2002..Nevertheless, this case stresses the need to further evaluate the long-term risk of TRAL in patients with MS who receive mitoxantrone...
- When does multiple sclerosis start? Three case reports and a review of the literatureD Brassat
Pôle des Neurosciences, INSERM U1043, Universite Toulouse III, CHU, Hopital Purpan, Place du Dr Baylac, Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Rev Neurol (Paris) 168:846-51. 2012..Further criteria (McDonald) allowed even earlier diagnosis. In the present review, which also includes three case reports, the earliest possible timepoint for making the MS diagnosis is discussed...
- High-risk syndrome for neuromyelitis optica: a descriptive and comparative studyN Collongues
Department of Neurology, University Hospital of Strasbourg, 1 Place de l Hopital, Strasbourg, France
Mult Scler 17:720-4. 2011..Neuromyelitis optica (NMO) frequently begins with a monofocal episode of optic neuritis or myelitis. A concept named high-risk syndrome (HRS) for NMO has been proposed for patients with monofocal episodes and NMO-IgG antibodies...
- Neuromyelitis optica and pregnancyB Bourre
Department of Neurology, Hopital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
Neurology 78:875-9. 2012..The purpose of our study was to assess the influence of pregnancy on the course of neuromyelitis optica (NMO) and the impact of epidural analgesia and breastfeeding on its activity in the postpartum period...
- Neuromyelitis optica in France: a multicenter study of 125 patientsN Collongues
Department of Neurology, University Hospital of Strasbourg, 67091 Strasbourg, France
Neurology 74:736-42. 2010..There have been few epidemiologic studies on neuromyelitis optica (NMO) and none used the recent 2006 diagnostic criteria. Here we describe the clinical, laboratory, MRI, and disability course of NMO in a French cohort of 125 patients...