- Computerized static posturographic assessment after treatment of equinus deformity in children with cerebral palsySophie Bourelle
Service de Chirurgie Pediatrique, CHU de Saint Etienne, Hopital Nord, Saint Etienne Cedex, France
J Pediatr Orthop B 19:211-20. 2010..The Balance Master offers the opportunity for an objective and easy assessment of postural control in children with cerebral palsy...
- Lipoblastoma and lipoblastomatosisSophie Bourelle
Orthopedic Paediatric Surgery Department, Saint Etienne, Marseille, France
J Pediatr Orthop B 15:356-61. 2006..Actual advances in cytogenetic molecular analysis may aid in accurate diagnosis...
- Modern concepts of primary aneurysmal bone cystJérôme Cottalorda
Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgery Department, University of Medicine, Saint Etienne, France
Arch Orthop Trauma Surg 127:105-14. 2007..The chromosomal analyses and some reported familial cases of this osteolytic bone lesion propose a hereditary factor in a presumably multifactorial pathogenesis...
- Aneurysmal bone cysts of the pelvis in children: a multicenter study and literature reviewJérôme Cottalorda
Pediatric Surgery Department, North Hospital, Saint Etienne, France
J Pediatr Orthop 25:471-5. 2005..In case of a propitious evolution, observation must be continued and surgery might be avoided, but if the lesion increases, treatment must be proposed...
- Salter-Harris Type III and IV medial malleolar fractures: growth arrest: is it a fate? A retrospective study of 48 cases with open reductionJérôme Cottalorda
Service de Chirurgie Infantile, Hopital Nord, Saint Etienne Cedex 2, France
J Pediatr Orthop 28:652-5. 2008..We believe that it is difficult to evaluate if the reduction is perfect under the control of the intensifier screen alone. Arthrotomy did not lead to ankle stiffness, in any of our patients at longest follow-up...
- Current treatments of primary aneurysmal bone cystsJérôme Cottalorda
Orthopaedics Pediatric Surgery Department, University of Medicine, Saint Etienne, France
J Pediatr Orthop B 15:155-67. 2006....
- Epidemiology of aneurysmal bone cyst in children: a multicenter study and literature reviewJérôme Cottalorda
Department of Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgery, University of Medicine, Saint Etienne Hospital, Lyon, France
J Pediatr Orthop B 13:389-94. 2004..There were 48 ABCs in the cervical spine, 48 in the thoracic spine, and 65 in the lumbar spine. We found no main differences in site distribution and sex, between the children and the general population...
- Effects of backpack carrying in childrenJérôme Cottalorda
Exercise and Disability Physiology and Pathophysiology Laboratory, University School of Medicine, Saint Etienne, France
Orthopedics 27:1172-5; quiz 1176-7. 2004
- Recurrence of aneurysmal bone cysts in young children: a multicentre studyJérôme Cottalorda
Department of Orthopaedic Paediatric Surgery, University of Medicine, Saint Etienne, France
J Pediatr Orthop B 14:212-8. 2005..Curettage is a surgical procedure that can be used even in young children. Of course, recurrence is always possible but the recurrence rate is not unacceptable. More aggressive operative intervention does not appear to be indicated...