- Lichen planus pemphigoides is a heterogeneous disease: a report of five cases studied by immunoelectron microscopyA Bouloc
Department of Dermatology, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Br J Dermatol 138:972-80. 1998..Our study supports the view that LPP is a heterogeneous condition in which lichen planus may induce different subepidermal acquired bullous dermatoses...
- Triggering CD101 molecule on human cutaneous dendritic cells inhibits T cell proliferation via IL-10 productionA Bouloc
INSERM U448, Paris XII University, Creteil, France
Eur J Immunol 30:3132-9. 2000..Our results demonstrate that the CD101 triggering on cutaneous DC inhibits T cell proliferation via IL-10 production, suggesting an important regulatory role played by the CD101 molecule on DC during T cell activation...
- Leucoderma associated with flares of erythrodermic cutaneous T-cell lymphomas: four cases. The French Study Group of Cutaneous LymphomasA Bouloc
Department of Dermatology, Hospital Henri Mondor AP HP, Paris XII University Créteil, 94010 Creteil, France
Br J Dermatol 143:832-6. 2000..It is suggested that the hypopigmentation could be due to the cytotoxicity of tumour or reactional lymphocytes directed against melanocytes...
- CD101 expression by Langerhans cell histiocytosis cellsA Bouloc
Department of Dermatology INSERM U448 Department of Pathology, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Histopathology 36:229-32. 2000..We wanted to determine if CD101 expression could be helpful for the diagnosis of LCH in conjunction with other markers (CD1a, S100 protein), and could be predictive of the evolution and dissemination of the disease...
- Increased fibroblast elastase activity in acquired cutis laxaA Bouloc
Department of Dermatology, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Dermatology 198:346-50. 1999..Acquired cutis laxa is a rare disease characterized by sagging skin, premature wrinkling and reduced skin elasticity...
- Polymerase chain reaction analysis of immunoglobulin gene rearrangement in cutaneous lymphoid hyperplasias. French Study Group for Cutaneous LymphomasA Bouloc
Department of Dermatology, Hospital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Arch Dermatol 135:168-72. 1999..We therefore studied cases of cutaneous lymphoid hyperplasia by polymerase chain reaction analysis...
- Erythrodermic cutaneous T-cell lymphoma with disseminated pustulosis. Production of high levels of interleukin-8 by tumour cellsE Poszepczynska
Department of Dermatology, AP-HP, , , France
Br J Dermatol 144:1073-9. 2001..The production of IL-8 by tumour T cells could explain this unusual clinical and histopathological presentation of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma as disseminated pustulosis...
- [Intravascular large cell lymphoma revealed by diffuse telangiectasia and cauda equina syndrome]M Wolter
Service de Dermatologie, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 129:320-4. 2002..We report a case of intravascular lymphoma revealed by diffuse telangiectasia and cauda equina syndrome...
- [Pain management and the use of analgesics in dermatology]A Bouloc
Service de Dermatologie, Hopital Henri Mondor, 94010 Creteil, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 129:689-92. 2002..To determine pain assessment and management, and the use of analgesics in dermatology...
- Stromal-cell derived factor is expressed by dendritic cells and endothelium in human skinJ L Pablos
Servicio de Reumatologia, Centro de Investigacion, Hospital 12 de Octubre, Madrid, Spain
Am J Pathol 155:1577-86. 1999....