- Six-month cardiovascular changes in cyclosporine-treated recipients of corneal grafts: serial baroreflex responsesMalika Bouhaddi
Department of Physiology, Functional Investigations, Hopital Minjoz, Besancon University Hospital, 25030, Besancon, France
Transpl Int 17:325-33. 2004..The maintenance of a normal cardiac baroreflex function during 6 months of CyA treatment might be pivotal to the adaptive responses towards direct CyA effects...
- Impaired cardiovascular autonomic control in newly and long-term-treated patients with Parkinson's disease: involvement of L-dopa therapyM Bouhaddi
Physiologie Explorations Fonctionnelles Rénales and UPRES EA479 IFR133, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Besançon F 25030, France
Auton Neurosci 116:30-8. 2004..They also provided evidence that the side effects of L-dopa aggravated the impairment of the autonomic control of BP and HR...
- Heart rate variability to assess ventilatory thresholds: reliable in cardiac disease?L Mourot
EA 3920 Physiopathologie cardiovasculaire et prévention, Universite de Franche Comte, Besancon, France
Eur J Prev Cardiol 19:1272-80. 2012..The time-varying HRV analysis led to strong correlation coefficients and low limits of agreement. Therefore, this method may be a promising, low-cost tool for non-invasive assessment of the ventilatory thresholds in cardiac disease...
- Delayed 24 hours Nomega-nitro-L-arginine methyl ester injection induces pharmacological cardioprotection against reperfusion injuryS Davani
Laboratoire de Pharmacologie et Toxicologie, EA 479, IFR 133, Faculte de Medecine, Besancon, France
Cell Mol Biol (Noisy-le-grand) 52:OL868-73. 2006..The present study reveals that L-NAME protects against I/R injury when the inhibitor is administered 24 hrs before ischemia. The beneficial effects observed in this model appear to be independent of adenosine receptor stimulation...
- Acute dysautonomia secondary to autoimmune diseases: efficacy of intravenous immunoglobulin and correlation with a stimulation of plasma norepinephrine levelsJ L Dupond
Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital, Besancon, France
Clin Exp Rheumatol 17:733-6. 1999..IVGG are effective and seems to act by increasing plasma norepinephrine levels...
- Compression sleeves increase tissue oxygen saturation but not running performanceA Ménétrier
EA 3920 Physiopathologie cardiovasculaire et prévention, IFR 133, Universite de Franche Comte, Besancon, France
Int J Sports Med 32:864-8. 2011..4 s and 263.3±19.8 s, respectively). Within the framework of this study, the compression sleeves do not improve running performance in tlim. However the StO2 results argue for further interest of this garment during effort recovery...
- Exercise rehabilitation restores physiological cardiovascular responses to short-term head-out water immersion in patients with chronic heart failureLaurent Mourot
Universite de Franche Comte, Clinical Investigation Centre INSERM, Hopital St Jacques, Besancon, France
J Cardiopulm Rehabil Prev 30:22-7. 2010....
- [Effects of nitric oxide on cardioprotection prior to ischemia-reperfusion]S Davani
Laboratoire de Pharmacologie, CHU Jean Minjoz, , France
Therapie 57:157-62. 2002..These results indicate that in this model, the pre-treatment improved myocardial function and thus, NO could play a role as a trigger and not as a mediator of cardioprotection...
- Short-term vasomotor adjustments to post immersion dehydration are hindered by natriuretic peptidesL Mourot
, , , France
Undersea Hyperb Med 31:203-10. 2004..We hypothesized that the higher levels of plasma natriuretic peptides after WI were likely counteracting the dehydration-required vasomotor adjustments...