- Six-month cardiovascular changes in cyclosporine-treated recipients of corneal grafts: serial baroreflex responsesMalika Bouhaddi
Department of Physiology, Functional Investigations, Hopital Minjoz, Besancon University Hospital, 25030, Besancon, France
Transpl Int 17:325-33. 2004..The maintenance of a normal cardiac baroreflex function during 6 months of CyA treatment might be pivotal to the adaptive responses towards direct CyA effects...
- Impaired cardiovascular autonomic control in newly and long-term-treated patients with Parkinson's disease: involvement of L-dopa therapyM Bouhaddi
Physiologie Explorations Fonctionnelles Rénales and UPRES EA479 IFR133, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Besançon F 25030, France
Auton Neurosci 116:30-8. 2004..They also provided evidence that the side effects of L-dopa aggravated the impairment of the autonomic control of BP and HR...
- Heart rate variability to assess ventilatory thresholds: reliable in cardiac disease?L Mourot
EA 3920 Physiopathologie cardiovasculaire et prévention, Universite de Franche Comte, Besancon, France
Eur J Prev Cardiol 19:1272-80. 2012..Methods allowing VT1 and VT2 determination based on heart rate variability (HRV) have been proposed but not yet evaluated in these patients...
- Delayed 24 hours Nomega-nitro-L-arginine methyl ester injection induces pharmacological cardioprotection against reperfusion injuryS Davani
Laboratoire de Pharmacologie et Toxicologie, EA 479, IFR 133, Faculte de Medecine, Besancon, France
Cell Mol Biol (Noisy-le-grand) 52:OL868-73. 2006..The present study reveals that L-NAME protects against I/R injury when the inhibitor is administered 24 hrs before ischemia. The beneficial effects observed in this model appear to be independent of adenosine receptor stimulation...
- Acute dysautonomia secondary to autoimmune diseases: efficacy of intravenous immunoglobulin and correlation with a stimulation of plasma norepinephrine levelsJ L Dupond
Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital, Besancon, France
Clin Exp Rheumatol 17:733-6. 1999..IVGG are effective and seems to act by increasing plasma norepinephrine levels...
- Compression sleeves increase tissue oxygen saturation but not running performanceA Ménétrier
EA 3920 Physiopathologie cardiovasculaire et prévention, IFR 133, Universite de Franche Comte, Besancon, France
Int J Sports Med 32:864-8. 2011..4 s and 263.3±19.8 s, respectively). Within the framework of this study, the compression sleeves do not improve running performance in tlim. However the StO2 results argue for further interest of this garment during effort recovery...
- Exercise rehabilitation restores physiological cardiovascular responses to short-term head-out water immersion in patients with chronic heart failureLaurent Mourot
Universite de Franche Comte, Clinical Investigation Centre INSERM, Hopital St Jacques, Besancon, France
J Cardiopulm Rehabil Prev 30:22-7. 2010....
- [Effects of nitric oxide on cardioprotection prior to ischemia-reperfusion]S Davani
Laboratoire de Pharmacologie, CHU Jean Minjoz, Besancon, France
Therapie 57:157-62. 2002..These results indicate that in this model, the pre-treatment improved myocardial function and thus, NO could play a role as a trigger and not as a mediator of cardioprotection...
- Short-term vasomotor adjustments to post immersion dehydration are hindered by natriuretic peptidesL Mourot
Physiologie Médecine and EA 479, Faculte de Medecine et de Pharmacie, Place St Jacques 25030 Besançon, France
Undersea Hyperb Med 31:203-10. 2004..We hypothesized that the higher levels of plasma natriuretic peptides after WI were likely counteracting the dehydration-required vasomotor adjustments...