- A novel pharmacokinetic approach to predict virologic failure in HIV-1-infected paediatric patientsNaïm Bouazza
Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris, France
AIDS 27:761-8. 2013....
- Population pharmacokinetics of clindamycin orally and intravenously administered in patients with osteomyelitisNaïm Bouazza
EA 3620, Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 74:971-7. 2012....
- Is the recommended once-daily dose of lamivudine optimal in West African HIV-infected children?Naïm Bouazza
EA 3620, Universite Paris Descartes, Unite de recherche clinique, Hôpital Tarnier, 89 rue d Assas, 75006 Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 54:3280-6. 2010..h was obtained with a 10-mg/kg once-daily lamivudine (3TC) dose for children below 17 kg; the recommended dose of 8 mg/kg seems to be sufficient in children weighing more than 17 kg. These assumptions should be prospectively confirmed...
- Population pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of cysteamine in nephropathic cystinosis patientsNaïm Bouazza
EA 3620, Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, France
Orphanet J Rare Dis 6:86. 2011..This study was aimed to describe the relationship between cysteamine plasma concentrations and white blood cell cystine levels, and to simulate an optimized administration scheme to improve the management of patients with cystinosis...
- Population pharmacokinetics of tenofovir in HIV-1-infected pediatric patientsNaïm Bouazza
EA 3620, Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité France, Paris, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 58:283-8. 2011..The main goal was then to suggest for the first time the dose of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF) to give in children...
- Developmental pharmacokinetics of lamivudine in 580 pediatric patients ranging from neonates to adolescentsNaïm Bouazza
EA 3620, Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 55:3498-504. 2011....
- Pregnancy-related effects on tenofovir pharmacokinetics: a population study with 186 womenSihem Benaboud
Université Paris Descartes Sorbonne Paris Cité, EA3620, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 56:857-62. 2012....
- Pregnancy-related effects on lamivudine pharmacokinetics in a population study with 228 womenSihem Benaboud
Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 56:776-82. 2012..9. Pregnant women had a 22% higher apparent clearance than nonpregnant and parturient women; however, this increase did not lead to subexposure and should not require a dosage adjustment...
- Evaluation of nevirapine dosing recommendations in HIV-infected childrenFrantz Foissac
EA 3620 Université Paris Descartes Sorbonne Paris Cité, Unité de RechercheClinique, Hôpital Tarnier, 89 rue d Assas, Paris, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 76:137-44. 2013..The aims of this study were to investigate the population pharmacokinetics of NVP in children, establish factors that influence NVP pharmacokinetics and evaluate the current dosing recommendations...
- Population pharmacokinetics study of recommended zidovudine doses in HIV-1-infected childrenFloris Fauchet
EA 3620 Université Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 57:4801-8. 2013..9 kg and from 300 to 250 mg BID for the WB from 30 to 39.9 kg. The highest dose, 300 mg BID, should be started from body weights of 40 kg. ..