- Metabolomics tools for describing complex pesticide exposure in pregnant women in Brittany (France)Nathalie Bonvallot
National Institute of Health and Medical Research INSERM UMR 1085 IRSET Research Institute for Environmental and Occupational Health, Rennes, France
PLoS ONE 8:e64433. 2013..In early-life, such exposures could be responsible for adverse developmental effects. However, human health risks associated with exposure to complex mixtures are currently under-explored...
- Derivation of a toxicity reference value for nitrogen trichloride as a disinfection by-productNathalie Bonvallot
EHESP School of Public Health Department of Environmental and Occupational Health, avenue du professeur Leon Bernard, 35043 Rennes Cedex, France
Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 56:357-64. 2010..A toxicity reference value of 4x10(-3)mg/m(3) for nitrogen trichloride is proposed for repeated short exposures. Alternative values based on animal data range from 0.01 to 0.03mg/m(3)...
- Potential input from metabolomics for exploring and understanding the links between environment and healthNathalie Bonvallot
a INSERM UMR1085 IRSET, Rennes, France
J Toxicol Environ Health B Crit Rev 17:21-44. 2014..Nevertheless, the validity of biomarkers and relevancy of animal-to-human extrapolation remain key challenges that need to be properly explored. ..
- Urinary glycol ether metabolites in women and time to pregnancy: the PELAGIE cohortRonan Garlantezec
INSERM Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale, U1085 IRSET Institut de Recherche en Santé, Environnement et Travail, Rennes, France
Environ Health Perspect 121:1167-73. 2013..Glycol ethers are present in a wide range of occupational and domestic products. Animal studies have suggested that some of them may affect ovarian function...
- An exposure-based framework for grouping pollutants for a cumulative risk assessment approach: case study of indoor semi-volatile organic compoundsKevin Fournier
EHESP School of Public Health, Sorbonne Paris Cité, avenue du professeur Leon Bernard, 35043 Rennes Cedex, France INSERM UMR1085 IRSET Research Institute in Environmental and Occupational Health, Rennes, France
Environ Res 130:20-8. 2014..This case study illustrates the value of the exposure-based approach as opposed to the traditional cumulative framework, in which chemicals with similar health effects were not always included in the same chemical class. ..