- Medical pre-hospital management reduces mortality in severe blunt trauma: a prospective epidemiological studyJean Michel Yeguiayan
Universite de Bourgogne, Service d Anesthésie et Réanimation SAMU 21, Hopital General, 3 rue Faubourg Raines, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Dijon, Faculte de Medecine, 21033 Dijon Cedex, France
Crit Care 15:R34. 2011..This study aimed to compare the impact of medical pre-hospital management performed by SMUR (Service Mobile d'Urgences et de Réanimation) with non-medical pre-hospital management provided by fire brigades (non-SMUR) on 30-day mortality...
- Genetic polymorphisms of MMP1, MMP3 and MMP7 gene promoter and risk of colorectal adenomaAstrid Lievre
INSERM U775 et Université René Descartes, Paris, France
BMC Cancer 6:270. 2006....
- Colorectal adenoma characteristics as predictors of recurrenceC Bonithon-Kopp
Registre Bourguignon des Tumeurs Digestives, INSERM EPI 01 06, faculté de médecine de Dijon, Dijon, France
Dis Colon Rectum 47:323-33. 2004..This study was designed to assess the predictive value of initial patient and adenoma characteristics of the three-year recurrence...
- Are there several colorectal cancers? Epidemiological dataC Bonithon-Kopp
Registre des Tumeurs Digestives de Côte d Or, Faculte de Medecine, Dijon, France
Eur J Cancer Prev 8:S3-12. 1999..In conclusion, descriptive epidemiological data support the notion that distinct pathogenic mechanisms may be involved in the carcinogenesis of the proximal and distal bowel...
- Time trends in first-diagnosis rates of colorectal adenomas: a 24-year population-based studyV Cottet
INSERM, UMR 866, Universite de Bourgogne, Registre Bourguignon des Cancers Digestifs, Dijon, France
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 27:950-9. 2008..Little is known about the descriptive epidemiology of colorectal adenomas diagnosed in the population...
- Family history and risk of colorectal cancer: implications for screening programmesA M Benhamiche-Bouvier
Registre Bourguignon des Cancers Digestifs INSERM CRI 9505, Faculte de Medecine, 7 Boulevard Jeanne d Arc, BP 87900 21079 Dijon, France
J Med Screen 7:136-40. 2000..To estimate the lifetime risk of colorectal cancer in the general population and in first degree relatives of patients with sporadic colorectal cancer or adenoma...
- Trends in gastric cancer incidence in a well-defined French population by time period and birth cohortA M Bouvier
Registre Bourguignon des Cancers Digestifs INSERM EPI 0106, Faculte de Medecine, BP 87900, 21079 Dijon Cedex, France
Eur J Cancer Prev 11:221-7. 2002....
- Microsatellite instability and intratumoural heterogeneity in 100 right-sided sporadic colon carcinomasC Chapusot
Service d Anatomie Pathologique CHU Dijon, 21079 Dijon, France, and INSERM EPI 01 06, IFR 100 Faculté de Médecine, 21079 Dijon, France
Br J Cancer 87:400-4. 2002....
- Residential magnetic field measurements in France: comparison of indoor and outdoor measurementsF Clinard
Registre Bourguignon des Cancers Digestifs INSERM CRI 9505, Faculte de Medecine, Dijon, France
Bioelectromagnetics 20:319-26. 1999..Further assessment of MF near high power transmission lines is necessary to evaluate the usefulness of outdoor spot recordings near such lines. The urban MF environment also has to be explored to identify extraneous sources...
- Low compliance with colonoscopic screening in first-degree relatives of patients with large adenomasV Cottet
INSERM E 106, Faculte de Medecine, Dijon, France
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 24:101-9. 2006..Little is known about compliance with colonoscopy as a screening method in first-degree relatives of patients with large adenomas. Aims To evaluate the compliance with screening colonoscopy among this population, and its determinants...
- Heparin-associated thrombocytopenia in 24,401 patients with venous thromboembolism: findings from the RIETE RegistryN Falvo
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Dijon, Service de Médecine Interne Unité Maladie Thromboembolique, Dijon, France
J Thromb Haemost 9:1761-8. 2011....
- A simulation model for evaluating the medical and economic outcomes of screening strategies for colorectal cancerC Lejeune
INSERM EPI 01 06, Faculte de Medecine, BP 87900, 21079 Dijon Cedex, France
Eur J Cancer Prev 12:77-84. 2003..Sensitivity analyses were performed with different assumptions regarding the participation rates and the lead-time. This model can serve to assess the cost-effectiveness of a variety of screening modalities...
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and cytoprotective drug co-prescription in general practice. A general practitioner-based survey in FranceF Clinard
Departement de Pharmacologie, Centre Regional de Pharmacovigilance, CHU de Dijon, France
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 57:737-43. 2001..can be limited by the prescription of cytoprotective agents. In order to assess determinants of NSAID-associated cytoprotective agent prescriptions in primary care practice, we performed a general practitioner (GP)-based study...
- Sporadic colorectal cancers with defective mismatch repair display a number of specific morphological characteristics: relationship between the expression of hMLH1 and hMSH2 proteins and clinicopathological features of 273 adenocarcinomasC Chapusot
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, CHU Dijon and Registre Bourguignon des Cancers Digestifs, Faculté de Médecine INSERM EPI 01 06, IFR 100, 7 Boulevard Jeanne d Arc, 21079 Dijon Cedex, France
Histopathology 43:40-7. 2003..The aim of this study was to assess the independent value of pathological criteria in the diagnosis of mismatch repair (MMR)-defective sporadic colorectal cancers...
- Dietary patterns and the risk of colorectal adenoma recurrence in a European intervention trialV Cottet
Registre Bourguignon des Cancers Digestifs INSERM EPI 01 06, faculté de médecine de Dijon, BP 87900, 21079 Dijon, France
Eur J Cancer Prev 14:21-9. 2005..In conclusion, this study suggests that the Mediterranean dietary pattern may reduce the recurrence of colorectal adenomas, at least in women. These exploratory results need to be confirmed by larger studies...
- Time trends in the treatment and survival of recurrences from colorectal cancerF Guyot
Registre Bourguignon des Cancers Digestifs, INSERM EPI 0106 and CIC EC01, Faculte de Medecine, Dijon Cedex, France
Ann Oncol 16:756-61. 2005..Little is known about the management of recurrences from colorectal cancer at a population level...
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug prescribing patterns in general practice: comparison of a general practitioner-based survey and a pharmacy-based survey in FranceF Clinard
Centre d Epidémiologie de Population, Faculte de Medecine, 7, boulevard Jeanne d Arc, BP 87900, 21079 Dijon Cedex, France
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 10:329-38. 2001....
- Gender-related differences in MEN1 lesion occurrence and diagnosis: a cohort study of 734 cases from the Groupe d'etude des Tumeurs EndocrinesP Goudet
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Dijon, Service de Chirurgie Endocrinienne, Dijon, France
Eur J Endocrinol 165:97-105. 2011..Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 (MEN1) disease is an autosomal dominant syndrome that is believed to equally affect men and women. This assumption has never been confirmed...
- Effect of fibre and calcium supplementation on adenoma recurrence and growthJ Faivre
Registre des Cancers, INSERM EPI 0106, Registre associé INSERM InVS, Faculte de Medecine, BP 87900, 21079 Dijon, France
IARC Sci Publ 156:457-61. 2002
- Is the management of hepatitis C patients appropriate? A population-based studyC Hatem
Réseau Bourguignon de lutte contre l hépatite C, faculté de médecine de Dijon, boulevard Jeanne d Arc, 21034 Dijon Cedex, France
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 21:1007-15. 2005..In order for hepatitis C patients to receive antiviral treatment, they must reach medical care...