- Nicotine inhaler and nicotine patch as a combination therapy for smoking cessation: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trialA Bohadana
INSERM Unité 420, Epidémiologie Santé Travail, Faculte de Medecine, BP 184 54505 Vandoeuvre Cedex, France
Arch Intern Med 160:3128-34. 2000..We compared the efficacy of the nicotine inhaler plus nicotine patch vs nicotine inhaler plus placebo patch for smoking cessation...
- Detecting airflow obstruction in smoking cessation trials: a rationale for routine spirometryAbraham Bohadana
INSERM, ESPRI EP2R, Faculte de Medecine, B P 184 9, Av de la Forêt de Haye, 54505 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Chest 128:1252-7. 2005..We evaluated the prevalence of airflow obstruction among smokers enrolled in smoking cessation trials and the proportion of subjects with obstruction unavailable for follow-up...
- Gender differences in quit rates following smoking cessation with combination nicotine therapy: influence of baseline smoking behaviorAbraham Bohadana
INSERM Unité 420, Epidémiologie Santé Travail, Nancy, France
Nicotine Tob Res 5:111-6. 2003....
- Bronchial challenge testing in occupational epidemiology: is the diluent step really necessary?Abraham Bohadana
Institut National Santé et Recherche Médical INSERM Unité 420, Epidémiologie Santé Travail, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 89:24-8. 2002..The "pros" for this step are that it allows a better training of the patient; the "cons" are that it requires additional time and effort...
- Early markers of airways inflammation and occupational asthma: rationale, study design and follow-up rates among bakery, pastry and hairdressing apprenticesPaul Tossa
Inserm U954, School of Medicine, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
BMC Public Health 9:113. 2009..Other non-invasive and potentially more useful tests include the forced oscillation technique, measurement of fraction exhaled nitric oxide, and eosinophils count in nasal lavage fluid...
- Efficacy of a smoking cessation program in a population of adolescent smokers in vocational schools: a public health evaluative controlled studyLaetitia Minary
INSERM, CIC EC, CIE6, Nancy F 54 000, France
BMC Public Health 13:149. 2013..To evaluate the public health efficacy of a community-based smoking cessation program (TABADO) among vocational school trainees (15 to 20 years old)...
- Reproducibility of exhaled nitric oxide in smokers and non-smokers: relevance for longitudinal studiesAbraham Bohadana
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, INSERM, ERI 11, 54505 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
BMC Pulm Med 8:4. 2008....
- Would alternate tobacco products use be better than smoking?Yves Martinet
Unité de Tabacologie, Service de Pneumologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Nancy, France
Lung Cancer 53:1-4. 2006..However, the logic leading to the concept of tobacco harm reduction (THR) turns out to be much more complex than it looks at a first glance...