- Overweight and obesity: knowledge, attitudes, and practices of general practitioners in franceAurélie Bocquier
Southeastern France Regional Center for Disease control, Marseilles, France
Obes Res 13:787-95. 2005..To describe the current knowledge, attitudes, and practices of French general practitioners (GPs) in the field of adult overweight and obesity management...
- [Obesity management knowledge, attitudes and practices of general practitioners in southeastern France; results of a telephone survey]Aurélie Bocquier
Observatoire régional de la santé de la region, Provence Alpes Cote d Azur, Marseille
Presse Med 34:769-75. 2005..To describe the current knowledge, attitudes, and practices of French general practitioners (GPs) in the field of child and adult overweight and obesity management...
- [Obesity: where are we now?]Aurélie Bocquier
Observatoire régional de la santé de la région Provence Alpes Côte d Azur, Marseille
Presse Med 35:270-6. 2006..Control of this epidemic in the years to come probably depends more on the implementation of activities coordinated by various social actors than on the development of a specific drug...
- Dispensing of anxiolytics and hypnotics in southeastern France: demographic factors and determinants of geographic variationsAurélie Bocquier
Southeastern Health Regional Observatory ORS PACA, 23 rue Stanislas Torrents, 13006 Marseilles, France
Fundam Clin Pharmacol 22:323-33. 2008..These results provide a basis for targeting interventions to reduce AX-HY use and promoting appropriate discontinuation. Future studies should examine trends in those geographic variations...
- Social inequalities in new antidepressant treatment: a study at the individual and neighborhood levelsAurélie Bocquier
INSERM, U912 SESSTIM, Marseille, France
Ann Epidemiol 23:99-105. 2013..To determine whether social inequalities in new antidepressant treatment exist at the individual and/or neighborhood level; and their relation to access to prescribers and/or processes of care (treatment initiation and duration)...
- Small-area analysis of social inequalities in residential exposure to road traffic noise in Marseilles, FranceAurélie Bocquier
ORS PACA, Southeastern Health Regional Observatory, Marseille, France
Eur J Public Health 23:540-6. 2013..This study analysed the associations between area socio-economic status (SES) and potential residential exposure to road traffic noise at a small-area level in Marseilles, second largest city in France...
- [Reliability of medical causes of death in Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur]Eliane Michel
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Unité 379, Marseille, France
Sante Publique 20:29-38. 2008....