- Roles and practices of general practitioners and psychiatrists in management of depression in the communitySophie Tardieu
Medical Evaluation Department, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille, Marseille, France
BMC Fam Pract 7:5. 2006..The aim of the study is to compare GPs and psychiatrists for 1 degrees) sociodemographic and clinical profile of their patients considered as depressed 2 degrees) patterns of care provision...
- Effectiveness of antibiotics for acute sinusitis in real-life medical practicePatrick Blin
Universite Bordeaux 2, INSERM CIC 0005, Bordeaux, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 70:418-28. 2010..Most episodes of acute sinusitis resolve spontaneously. Antibiotics have demonstrated efficacy for the treatment of acute bacterial sinusitis in clinical trials yet little is known of their effectiveness in real-life treatment settings...
- [Neuroleptic drug utilization among schizophrenic outpatients]P Blin
Departement de Pharmacologie, Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Carreire zone Nord, Case 36, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 53:601-13. 2005..Our objective was to describe and compare neuroleptic drug utilization patterns among French schizophrenic outpatients in public and private care settings...
- Channelling of COX-2 inhibitors to patients at higher gastrointestinal risk but not at lower cardiovascular risk: the Cox2 inhibitors and tNSAIDs description of users (CADEUS) studyF Depont
INSERM U657, Bordeaux, France
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 16:891-900. 2007..To describe the characteristics of users of cyclo-oxygenase (COX)-2 inhibitors and traditional nonselective non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (tNSAIDs) in France...
- When patients report diseases that prescribers seem unaware of: discordance between patient and physician reporting of risk-related previous history in NSAID users from the CADEUS studyA Fourrier-Reglat
Department of Pharmacology, Universite de Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
Clin Pharmacol Ther 88:668-75. 2010..The study showed that a substantial proportion of prescribers seemed unaware of the presence of risk-related PMHs that the patient reported when asked...
- The CADEUS study: methods and logisticsF Depont
Departement de Pharmacologie, Universite Victor Segalen, Bordeaux, France
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 16:571-80. 2007..We report here the methodology, logistics and study design performances...
- A prospective study of the evolution of lamivudine resistance mutations in patients with chronic hepatitis B treated with lamivudineF Zoulim
INSERM U271, Lyon, France
J Viral Hepat 13:278-88. 2006..This prospective cohort study identified lamivudine-resistant mutations emerging in 22% of subjects, yearly, which were apparently not associated with clinical aggravation over the study period...
- Assessment of migraine severity using the MIGSEV scale: relationship to migraine features and quality of lifeA El Hasnaoui
Epidemiology Department, GSK Laboratory, Marly le Roi, France
Cephalalgia 24:262-70. 2004..The MIGSEV questionnaire is proposed as a simple measure of severity for the diagnosis and management of migraineurs, suitable for use both by physicians and patients...
- [Infections by Candida sp. in intensive care. Survey of French practices]R Gauzit
Service de Reanimation, CHU Jean Verdier, 93143 Bondy
Presse Med 32:440-9. 2003..The aim of this paper was to assess the habits in the intensive care units in this domain in France...
- [Evaluation of tolerance during intravenous administration of low dose of isosorbide dinitrate in the treatment of unstable angina]S Weber
Service des maladies cardiovasculaires, , CHU Cochin Port-Royal, Paris
Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 85:59-65. 1992..The use of intravenous ISDN at a low dose over a 3 day period in the usual conditions of prescription for unstable angina does not seem to induce a quantitatively significant phenomenon of tolerance...