- Factors associated with clinical and virological response in patients treated with oseltamivir or zanamivir for influenza A during the 2008-2009 winterT Blanchon
INSERM, U707, Paris, France
Clin Microbiol Infect 19:196-203. 2013..The unknown association between gender and response to oseltamivir was not explained by compliance...
- Baseline results of the Depiscan study: a French randomized pilot trial of lung cancer screening comparing low dose CT scan (LDCT) and chest X-ray (CXR)Thierry Blanchon
INSERM, U707, F 75012 Paris, France
Lung Cancer 58:50-8. 2007....
- Simultaneous investigation of influenza and enteric viruses in the stools of adult patients consulting in general practice for acute diarrheaChristophe Arena
INSERM, UMR S 707, 75012, Paris, France
Virol J 9:116. 2012....
- Genetic structure of human A/H1N1 and A/H3N2 influenza virus on Corsica Island: phylogenetic analysis and vaccine strain match, 2006-2010Alessandra Falchi
INSERM, UMR S 707, F 75012, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 6:e24471. 2011..The aim of this study was to analyse the genetic patterns of Hemagglutinin (HA) genes of influenza A strains circulating on Corsica Island during the 2006-2009 epidemic seasons and the 2009-2010 pandemic season...
- Nationwide surveillance of 18 respiratory viruses in patients with influenza-like illnesses: a pilot feasibility study in the French Sentinel NetworkAlessandra Falchi
INSERM, UMR S 707, Paris, France
J Med Virol 83:1451-7. 2011..Although feasibility has not been demonstrated yet, it will be evaluated over the winter of 2010-2011...
- A survey of primary care physician practices in antibiotic prescribing for the treatment of uncomplicated male gonoccocal urethritisAlessandra Falchi
INSERM, UMPC UMR S 707, F 75012, Paris, France
BMC Fam Pract 12:35. 2011..Our aim was to describe the practice patterns of general practitioners (GPs) in managing the antibiotic treatment of patients with symptoms suggestive of uncomplicated male urethritis...
- Effect of oseltamivir, zanamivir or oseltamivir-zanamivir combination treatments on transmission of influenza in householdsFabrice Carrat
APHP, Hopital Saint Antoine, Unité de santé publique, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 17:1085-90. 2012..The effectiveness of neuraminidase inhibitors to reduce transmission when used as treatment in influenza-infected patients remains debated...
- Hospitalization of influenza-like illness patients recommended by general practitioners in France between 1997 and 2010Camille Pelat
UMR S 707, INSERM, Paris, France
Influenza Other Respi Viruses 7:74-84. 2013....
- Field effectiveness of pandemic and 2009-2010 seasonal vaccines against 2009-2010 A(H1N1) influenza: estimations from surveillance data in FranceCamille Pelat
UPMC Universite Paris 06, Umrs 707, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 6:e19621. 2011..We also compare vaccine effectiveness against ILI versus laboratory-confirmed pandemic A(H1N1) influenza, and assess the possible bias caused by using non-specific endpoints and observational data...
- Herpes zoster: family history and psychological stress-case-control studyAndrea Lasserre
UPMC Univ Paris 06, 27, rue de Chaligny, 75571 Paris Cedex 12, France
J Clin Virol 55:153-7. 2012..Several studies have reported risk factors for herpes zoster (HZ), but their results remain controversial and difficult to compare because of their limitations regarding sampling and design...
- Short-term effects of airborne pollens on asthma attacks as seen by general practitioners in the Greater Paris area, 2003-2007Bich Tram Huynh
INSERM and UPMC Paris VI EPAR, Medical School Saint Antoine, Paris, France
Prim Care Respir J 19:254-9. 2010..To investigate for the first time the short-term effects of airborne pollen counts on general practitioner (GP) consultations for asthma attacks in the Greater Paris area between 2003-2007...
- Urinary incontinence in French women: prevalence, risk factors, and impact on quality of lifeAndrea Lasserre
INSERM, U707, F 75012, Paris, France
Eur Urol 56:177-83. 2009..The lack of epidemiologic data on the prevalence of female urinary incontinence (UI) attending general practitioners (GPs) in France led us to conduct a cross-sectional study in our country...