- How French physicians manage with a future change in the primary vaccination of infants against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis and poliomyelitis? A qualitative study with focus groupsKarine Lungarde
INSERM U707, 27, rue Chaligny, Paris F 75012, France
BMC Fam Pract 14:85. 2013..A partnership between the French Technical Vaccination Committee and the French Institute for Health and Medical Research designed a study to assess primary care physicians' agreement about this modification...
- Factors associated with clinical and virological response in patients treated with oseltamivir or zanamivir for influenza A during the 2008-2009 winterT Blanchon
INSERM, U707, Paris, France
Clin Microbiol Infect 19:196-203. 2013..The unknown association between gender and response to oseltamivir was not explained by compliance...
- Baseline results of the Depiscan study: a French randomized pilot trial of lung cancer screening comparing low dose CT scan (LDCT) and chest X-ray (CXR)Thierry Blanchon
INSERM, U707, F 75012 Paris, France
Lung Cancer 58:50-8. 2007....
- Evaluating the feasibility and participants' representativeness of an online nationwide surveillance system for influenza in FranceMarion Debin
INSERM, U707, Paris, France UPMC Univ Paris 06, Faculte de Medecine Pierre et Marie Curie, UMR S 707, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 8:e73675. 2013....
- Determination of French influenza outbreaks periods between 1985 and 2011 through a web-based Delphi methodMarion Debin
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, UMR S 707, F 75012 Paris, France
BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 13:138. 2013..This is a difficult problem to address in the absence of a reliable gold standard. The objective of this study is to establish an expert-based determination of the start and the end of influenza epidemics in France...
- Nationwide surveillance of 18 respiratory viruses in patients with influenza-like illnesses: a pilot feasibility study in the French Sentinel NetworkAlessandra Falchi
INSERM, UMR S 707, Paris, France
J Med Virol 83:1451-7. 2011..Although feasibility has not been demonstrated yet, it will be evaluated over the winter of 2010-2011...
- Effect of oseltamivir, zanamivir or oseltamivir-zanamivir combination treatments on transmission of influenza in householdsFabrice Carrat
APHP, Hopital Saint Antoine, Unité de santé publique, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 17:1085-90. 2012..The effectiveness of neuraminidase inhibitors to reduce transmission when used as treatment in influenza-infected patients remains debated...
- Age distribution of influenza like illness cases during post-pandemic A(H3N2): comparison with the twelve previous seasons, in FranceClément Turbelin
INSERM, U 707, F 75012, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 8:e65919. 2013..Future researches including a more important number of ILI epidemics and confirmed virological data of influenza and other respiratory pathogens are necessary to confirm these results...
- Simultaneous investigation of influenza and enteric viruses in the stools of adult patients consulting in general practice for acute diarrheaChristophe Arena
INSERM, UMR S 707, 75012, Paris, France
Virol J 9:116. 2012....
- Hospitalization of influenza-like illness patients recommended by general practitioners in France between 1997 and 2010Camille Pelat
UMR S 707, INSERM, Paris, France
Influenza Other Respir Viruses 7:74-84. 2013....
- Genetic structure of human A/H1N1 and A/H3N2 influenza virus on Corsica Island: phylogenetic analysis and vaccine strain match, 2006-2010Alessandra Falchi
INSERM, UMR S 707, F 75012, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 6:e24471. 2011..The aim of this study was to analyse the genetic patterns of Hemagglutinin (HA) genes of influenza A strains circulating on Corsica Island during the 2006-2009 epidemic seasons and the 2009-2010 pandemic season...
- Field effectiveness of pandemic and 2009-2010 seasonal vaccines against 2009-2010 A(H1N1) influenza: estimations from surveillance data in FranceCamille Pelat
UPMC Universite Paris 06, Umrs 707, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 6:e19621. 2011..We also compare vaccine effectiveness against ILI versus laboratory-confirmed pandemic A(H1N1) influenza, and assess the possible bias caused by using non-specific endpoints and observational data...
- A survey of primary care physician practices in antibiotic prescribing for the treatment of uncomplicated male gonoccocal urethritisAlessandra Falchi
INSERM, UMPC UMR S 707, F 75012, Paris, France
BMC Fam Pract 12:35. 2011..Our aim was to describe the practice patterns of general practitioners (GPs) in managing the antibiotic treatment of patients with symptoms suggestive of uncomplicated male urethritis...
- Genetic drift of influenza A(H3N2) viruses during two consecutive seasons in 2011-2013 in Corsica, FranceAnais Fantoni
INSERM, U707, Paris, France Laboratory of Virology, EA 7310, University of Corsica, Corte, France
J Med Virol 86:585-91. 2014..These findings highlight the importance of the continuous and careful surveillance of genetic changes in the HA domain during seasonal influenza epidemics, in order to provide information on newly emerging genetic variants...
- Herpes zoster: family history and psychological stress-case-control studyAndrea Lasserre
UPMC Univ Paris 06, 27, rue de Chaligny, 75571 Paris Cedex 12, France
J Clin Virol 55:153-7. 2012..Several studies have reported risk factors for herpes zoster (HZ), but their results remain controversial and difficult to compare because of their limitations regarding sampling and design...
- Efficacy of oseltamivir-zanamivir combination compared to each monotherapy for seasonal influenza: a randomized placebo-controlled trialXavier Duval
Inserm CIC 007, APHP, Hopital Bichat, Paris, France
PLoS Med 7:e1000362. 2010..The objective of this study was to compare the short-term virological efficacy of oseltamivir-zanamivir combination versus each monotherapy plus placebo...
- Short-term effects of airborne pollens on asthma attacks as seen by general practitioners in the Greater Paris area, 2003-2007Bich Tram Huynh
INSERM and UPMC Paris VI EPAR, Medical School Saint Antoine, Paris, France
Prim Care Respir J 19:254-9. 2010..To investigate for the first time the short-term effects of airborne pollen counts on general practitioner (GP) consultations for asthma attacks in the Greater Paris area between 2003-2007...
- Urinary incontinence in French women: prevalence, risk factors, and impact on quality of lifeAndrea Lasserre
INSERM, U707, F 75012, Paris, France
Eur Urol 56:177-83. 2009..The lack of epidemiologic data on the prevalence of female urinary incontinence (UI) attending general practitioners (GPs) in France led us to conduct a cross-sectional study in our country...