- [Exploration of renal tubular functions]Anne Blanchard
Faculte de Medecine, Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Nephrol Ther 5:68-83. 2009....
- Novel CLCN5 mutations in patients with Dent's disease result in altered ion currents or impaired exchanger processingTeddy Grand
UPMC Universite Paris 06, UMR 7134, Paris, France
Kidney Int 76:999-1005. 2009..Thus these mutations have distinct mechanisms by which they could impair ClC-5 function in Dent's disease...
- Spectrum of mutations in Gitelman syndromeRosa Vargas-Poussou
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Service de Genetique, Paris, France
J Am Soc Nephrol 22:693-703. 2011....
- [Magnesium disorders]Anne Blanchard
Faculte de Medecine, Universite Paris Descartes, 20, rue Leblanc, 75015 Paris, France Centre d investigations cliniques, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, AP HP, 20, rue Leblanc, 75015 Paris, France Electronic address
Nephrol Ther 8:482-91. 2012..It is due to acute magnesium input into extracellular volume most often associated with a decrease in glomerular filtration rate, limiting the high physiological ability to excrete magnesium input...
- How Bartter's and Gitelman's syndromes, and Dent's disease have provided important insights into the function of three renal chloride channels: ClC-Ka/b and ClC-5Marie Briet
, , , IFR 58, and Rene Descartes University and School of Medicine, Paris, France
Nephron Physiol 103:p7-13. 2006....
- Effect of hydrochlorothiazide on urinary calcium excretion in dent disease: an uncontrolled trialAnne Blanchard
Universite Paris 5, Faculté de Médecine Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Am J Kidney Dis 52:1084-95. 2008..However, they can cause adverse metabolic effects in the long term. In treating hypertension in children, lower thiazide doses have been shown to be as effective and well tolerated...