- Enhanced recovery simulation in colorectal surgery: design of virtual online patientsLaura Beyer-Berjot
Department of Surgery and Cancer, St Mary s Campus, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, London, UK
Surg Endosc 29:2270-7. 2015..Indeed, ERP have changed perioperative care and improved patients outcomes in colorectal surgery. Training, using online VP with different pre- and post-operative cases, may increase implementation of ERP...
- Advanced training in laparoscopic abdominal surgery: a systematic reviewLaura Beyer-Berjot
Division of Surgery, Department of Surgery and Cancer, St Mary s Campus, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, London, UK Center for Surgical Teaching and Research CERC, Aix Marseille Universite, Marseille, France Electronic address
Surgery 156:676-88. 2014..Such training may decrease learning curves in the operating room for junior surgeons with limited access to complex laparoscopic procedures as a primary operator...
- Surgical training: design of a virtual care pathway approachLaura Beyer-Berjot
Division of Surgery, Department of Surgery and Cancer, St Mary s Campus, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, London, UK The Center for Surgical Teaching and Research CERC, Aix Marseille Universite, Marseille, France Electronic address
Surgery 156:689-97. 2014..The aim of this study was to design a pathway approach for training in general surgery. A common disease requiring essential skills was chosen, namely, acute appendicitis...
- Laparoscopic approach is feasible in Crohn's complex enterovisceral fistulas: a case-match reviewLaura Beyer-Berjot
Department of Digestive Surgery, Hopital Nord, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Marseille, Universite de la Mediterranee, Marseille, France
Dis Colon Rectum 56:191-7. 2013..Few publications have addressed laparoscopic surgery for complex fistulas in Crohn's disease...
- Intestinal transplantation: indications and prospectsL Beyer-Berjot
Service de Chirurgie Colorectale, Hopital Beaujon, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris VII, 100, boulevard du General Leclerc, 92110 Clichy, France
J Visc Surg 149:380-4. 2012....
- Impact of laparoscopy simulator training on the technical skills of future surgeons in the operating room: a prospective studyLaura Beyer
CERC Centre d Enseignement et de Recherche Chirurgicale Faculté de Médecine de Marseille Secteur Nord, Universite de la Mediterranee, Boulevard Pierre Dramard, 13916 Marseille, France
Am J Surg 202:265-72. 2011..The efficacy of laparoscopy simulators remains controversial...
- Prenatal and postnatal diagnosis of 22q11.2 deletion syndromeFlorence Bretelle
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Hospital Nord, Marseilles France, AP HM, CNRS IRD UMR 6236, Universite de la Mediterranee, Marseille, France
Eur J Med Genet 53:367-70. 2010....
- Emergency stent graft implantation for ruptured visceral artery pseudoaneurysmMourad Boufi
Department of Vascular Surgery, University Hospital Nord, Marseille, France
J Vasc Surg 53:1625-31. 2011..Guidelines for optimal management of these lesions are lacking. We report our experience of stent graft treatment of these lesions with midterm results...