- Exploratory analysis of obsessive compulsive symptom dimensions in children and adolescents: a prospective follow-up studyRichard Delorme
INSERM U513, Faculte de Medecine, Universite Paris XII, Creteil, France
BMC Psychiatry 6:1. 2006..Although a phenotypic continuum from childhood to adulthood has been hypothesized, no factor analytic studies have been performed in juvenile patients, and the stability of OC dimensions in children and adolescents has not been assessed...
- Serotonin transporter gene polymorphisms and hyperserotonemia in autistic disorderC Betancur
INSERM U513, Faculte de Medecine, 94000 Creteil, France
Mol Psychiatry 7:67-71. 2002..Furthermore, no significant relationship between 5-HT blood levels and 5-HTT gene polymorphisms was found. Our results suggest that the 5-HTT gene is unlikely to play a major role as a susceptibility factor in autism...
- Hypolocomotor effects of acute and daily d-amphetamine in mice lacking the dopamine transporterC Spielewoy
INSERM U513, , France
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 159:2-9. 2001....
- Altered neurotensin mrna expression in mice lacking the dopamine transporterC Roubert
INSERM U513, Neurobiology and Psychiatry, Faculté de Médecine de Créteil, 8 rue du General Sarrail, 94000 Creteil, France
Neuroscience 123:537-46. 2004..These results illustrate the profound alterations in the NT system induced by chronic stimulation of DA receptors and underscore the potential clinical relevance of NT/DA interactions in schizophrenia and drug abuse...
- Differential ontogenetic patterns of levocabastine-sensitive neurotensin NT2 receptors and of NT1 receptors in the rat brain revealed by in situ hybridizationI Lepee-Lorgeoux
INSERM U 339, Hopital Saint Antoine, 184 rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75571, Paris Cedex 12, France
Brain Res Dev Brain Res 113:115-31. 1999..Both the differential localization and ontogenetic profiles of NT1 and NT2 receptor mRNAs suggest different involvement of these two receptors in brain functions and development...
- Characterization of binding sites of a new neurotensin receptor antagonist, [3H]SR 142948A, in the rat brainC Betancur
INSERM U 339, Hopital Saint Antoine, Paris, France
Eur J Pharmacol 343:67-77. 1998....
- Role of endogenous neurotensin in the behavioral and neuroendocrine effects of cocaineC Betancur
Division of Medical Pharmacology, Leiden Amsterdam Center for Drug Research, Sylvius Laboratories, Leiden University, The Netherlands
Neuropsychopharmacology 19:322-32. 1998....
- Regulation of the neurotensin NT(1) receptor in the developing rat brain following chronic treatment with the antagonist SR 48692I Lepee-Lorgeoux
INSERM U 339, Hopital Saint Antoine, Paris, France
J Neurosci Res 60:362-9. 2000....
- Behavioural disturbances associated with hyperdopaminergia in dopamine-transporter knockout miceC Spielewoy
INSERM U 288, Paris, France
Behav Pharmacol 11:279-90. 2000....
- Constitutional downregulation of SEMA5A expression in autismM Melin
Department of Genetics and Pathology, The Rudbeck Laboratory, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
Neuropsychobiology 54:64-9. 2006..Epstein-Barr virus should be considered as a possible source for altered expression, but our consistent results make us suggest SEMA5A as a candidate gene in the etiology of idiopathic autism...
- Absence of association between a polymorphic GGC repeat in the 5' untranslated region of the reelin gene and autismM O Krebs
INSERM E0117, University of Paris V, Department of Mental Health and Therapeutics, Sainte Anne Hospital, 75014 Paris, France broca inserm fr
Mol Psychiatry 7:801-4. 2002..Our results do not support previous findings and suggest that this GGC polymorphism of the reelin gene is unlikely to be a major susceptibility factor in autism and/or genetic heterogeneity...
- Increased rewarding properties of morphine in dopamine-transporter knockout miceC Spielewoy
INSERM U 288, 91 Boulevard de l Hopital, 75013 Paris, France
Eur J Neurosci 12:1827-37. 2000..These particular behavioural responses to morphine may be associated with the action of the drug on DA release and c-fos expression in the shell of the nucleus accumbens of DAT-/- mice...
- Support for the association between the rare functional variant I425V of the serotonin transporter gene and susceptibility to obsessive compulsive disorderR Delorme
Mol Psychiatry 10:1059-61. 2005
- Autism, language delay and mental retardation in a patient with 7q11 duplicationC Depienne
J Med Genet 44:452-8. 2007..However, only four patients with a duplication of the WBCR have been reported to date: one with severe language delay and the three others with variable developmental, psychomotor and language delay...
- Linkage and association of the glutamate receptor 6 gene with autismS Jamain
Laboratoire d Immunogénétique Humaine, INSERM E021, Institut Pasteur, 25 rue du Docteur Roux, 75015 Paris Cedex 15, France
Mol Psychiatry 7:302-10. 2002..007). Taken together, these data suggest that GluR6 is in linkage disequilibrium with autism...
- Y chromosome haplogroups in autistic subjectsS Jamain
Laboratoire d Immunogénétique Humaine, INSERM E021, Institut Pasteur, 75015 Paris, France
Mol Psychiatry 7:217-9. 2002..Although this study cannot exclude the presence of a Y susceptibility gene, our results are not suggestive of a Y chromosome effect in autism...
- Abnormal melatonin synthesis in autism spectrum disordersJ Melke
Human Genetics and Cognitive Functions, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Mol Psychiatry 13:90-8. 2008..They also support ASMT as a susceptibility gene for ASD and highlight the crucial role of melatonin in human cognition and behavior...