- Aspergillus fumigatus conidia inhibit tumour necrosis factor- or staurosporine-induced apoptosis in epithelial cellsNadia Berkova
INRA, AFSSA, ENVA, UPVM, UMR 956 22 rue Curie, Maisons Alfort Cedex F 94700, France
Int Immunol 18:139-50. 2006..For TNF-induced apoptosis, the observed anti-apoptotic effect of Af conidia was found to be associated with a significant reduction of caspase-3...
- Inducible expression of beta defensins by human respiratory epithelial cells exposed to Aspergillus fumigatus organismsLudmila Alekseeva
UMR 956, INRA, AFSSA, ENVA, Maisons Alfort Cedex, France
BMC Microbiol 9:33. 2009..The role of the airway epithelium involves a complex interaction with the inhaled pathogen. Antimicrobial peptides with direct antifungal and chemotactic activities may boost antifungal immune response...
- Staphylococcus aureus proteins differentially produced in ewe gangrenous mastitis or ewe milkCaroline Le Marechal
INRA, UMR1253, Science et Technologie du Lait et de l Œuf, F 35042 Rennes, France
Vet Microbiol 164:150-7. 2013..aureus within the cistern during a gangrenous mastitis...
- Clinical, mycological and pathological findings in turkeys experimentally infected by Aspergillus fumigatusFrançoise Féménia
UMR INRA, AFSSA, ENVA, UPVM, 956 BIPAR Ecole Nationale Vétérinaire d Alfort, Maisons Alfort, France
Avian Pathol 36:213-9. 2007..The present study demonstrated that healthy turkey poults might be able to withstand exposure to 10(7) A. fumigatus spores...
- Inhibition of Staphylococcus aureus invasion into bovine mammary epithelial cells by contact with live Lactobacillus caseiDamien S Bouchard
INRA, UMR 1253 STLO, Rennes Cedex, France AGROCAMPUS OUEST, UMR1253 STLO, Rennes Cedex, France
Appl Environ Microbiol 79:877-85. 2013..aureus or bMEC was required to prevent S. aureus internalization. This first study of the antagonism of LAB toward S. aureus in a mammary context opens avenues for the development of novel control strategies against this major pathogen...