M C Bene
- Pro-T ALL: immunophenotypical analysesM C Bene
Laboratoire d Immunologie du CHU, Faculte de Medecine de Nancy, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
J Biol Regul Homeost Agents 18:327-30. 2004..Attempts at understanding the mechanisms leading to the development of T-I ALL, based mostly on animal experiments are further presented...
- Immunophenotyping of acute leukemia and lymphoproliferative disorders: a consensus proposal of the European LeukemiaNet Work Package 10M C Bene
Immunology Laboratory, CHU de Brabois and Nancy Université, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Leukemia 25:567-74. 2011....
- Modulation of natural killer (NK) receptors on NK (CD3-/CD56+), T (CD3+/CD56-) and NKT-like (CD3+/CD56+) cells after heart transplantationPatricia Aguilar
Immunology Laboratory, Faculty of Medicine and CHU, BP184, Nancy, France
J Heart Lung Transplant 25:200-5. 2006..This area of study can now be investigated by examining the numerous recently described natural killer (NK)-cell-related surface receptors...
- Immunophenotyping of acute leukaemiasMarie C Bene
Laboratoire d Immunologie du CHU, Faculte de Medecine, Universite Henri Poincare Nancy I, BP 184, 54500 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Immunol Lett 98:9-21. 2005..Finally, more recent openings for the use of immunophenotyping will be evoked...
- Impact of immunophenotyping on management of acute leukemiasM C Bene
Laboratoire d Immunologie du CHU, Faculte de Medecine de Nancy, BP 184, 54500 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Haematologica 84:1024-34. 1999..Studies with proper definition of the patients and sufficient information regarding follow-up were considered...
- Microparticle-enhanced nephelometric immunoassay of lysozyme in milk and other human body fluidsP Montagne
GRIP, Immunology Laboratory, Faculty of Medicine, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Clin Chem 44:1610-5. 1998..3%), and mature milk from days 15-28 (2.7%), days 29-42 (3.1%), days 43-56 (3.8%), and days 57-84 (7.3%). The assay developed for milk was also suitable for the determination of lysozyme in other human body fluids...
- Monocyte-derived IL-10-secreting dendritic cells in choroid plexus epitheliumJ M Serot
Laboratoire d Immunologie GRIP Faculté de Médecine, UHP Nancy I, BP 184, 54500, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
J Neuroimmunol 105:115-9. 2000..Their sentinel position could make them participate to the immunological silence of the brain...
- C3/C4 concentration ratio reverses between colostrum and mature milk in human lactationV Trégoat
GRIP, Immunology Laboratory, Faculty of Medecine, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
J Clin Immunol 19:300-4. 1999..36+/-1.57 mg/L for C3 (P<0.001) and 53.38+/-3.61 mg/L for C4 (P<0.05). The decrease rate was different for C3 and C4, yielding a reversal of the C3/C4 ratio between colostrum and more mature milk...
- Measurement of nine human milk proteins by nephelometric immunoassays: application to the determination of mature milk protein profileP M Montagne
GRIP, Immunology Laboratory, Faculty of Medicine, Nancy, France
Clin Biochem 33:181-6. 2000....
- CD87 (urokinase-type plasminogen activator receptor), function and pathology in hematological disorders: a reviewM C Bene
GEIL, Groupe d Etude Immunologique des Leucémies, Immunology Laboratory, University Hospital of Nancy, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Leukemia 18:394-400. 2004..High levels of soluble uPAR appear to represent an independent factor predicting worse prognosis and extramedullary involvement in multiple myeloma...
- Reduced levels of both circulating CD4+ CD25+ CD127(low/neg) and CD4+ CD8(neg) invariant natural killer regulatory T cells in stable heart transplant recipientsM Chen
Laboratory of Immunology Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, University Hospital of Nancy and Nancy Université, Allee du Morvan, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Clin Exp Immunol 163:104-12. 2011..The measurement of these cell subsets in peripheral blood could be useful for non-invasive monitoring of heart transplant recipients, especially in the growing context of tolerance-induction trials...
- CSF-folate levels are decreased in late-onset AD patientsJ M Serot
Laboratoire d Immunologie, GRIP, JE DRED 251, Faculte de Medecine, UHP, Nancy, France
J Neural Transm 108:93-9. 2001..05) while late-onset AD patients had significantly lower CSF-folate levels (8.26 +/- 1.82 ng/ml, p < 0.001). These data support a specific alteration of CP transport function in AD patients...
- Activation of epithelial cells in gastritisJ El Kaissouni
Laboratoire d Immunologie, Faculte de Medecine, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Digestion 59:53-9. 1998..pylori infection...
- CD10 in acute leukemias. GEIL (Groupe d'Etude Immunologique des Leucémies)M C Bene
Laboratoire d Immunologie, Faculte de Medecine, CHU de Nancy, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Haematologica 82:205-10. 1997..It also attempts to specify the selectivity of CD10 in acute leukemias as a subclassification or prognostic tool...
- Acute myeloid leukaemia M0: haematological, immunophenotypic and cytogenetic characteristics and their prognostic significance: an analysis in 241 patientsM C Bene
GEIL laboratoire d Immunologie, Faculte de Medicine, Nancy, France
Br J Haematol 113:737-45. 2001..The prognosis is poor compared with other de novo AML and similar to that of AML with multilineage dysplasia or AML following myelodysplastic syndromes...
- Alteration of the immunological synapse in lung cancer: a microenvironmental approachS Derniame
Laboratoire d Immunologie, Faculté de Médecine et CHU de Nancy, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, Nancy, France
Clin Exp Immunol 154:48-55. 2008..This study reports on the presence of a strong in vivo immunomodulating effect of tumour cells in human non-small cell lung cancer, likely to impair proper formation of the immunological synapse...
- Choroid plexus and ageing in rats: a morphometric and ultrastructural studyJ M Serot
Laboratoire d Immunologie, Faculte de Medecine, UHP Nancy I, 54500 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Eur J Neurosci 14:794-8. 2001..These modifications suggest an alteration of secretory and filtrating functions in ageing CP...
- Sequential C3 and C4 levels in human milk in relation to prematurity and parityV Trégoat
Immunology Laboratory, Faculty of Medicine, University Henri Poincare, Nancy, France
Clin Chem Lab Med 38:609-13. 2000..Both C3 and C4 levels therefore appear to be influenced in human milk by the parity and prematurity of the delivery. Mothers from preterm newborns seem to provide higher levels of C3 for a longer period post delivery...
- The use of skin testing in the investigation of cutaneous adverse drug reactionsA Barbaud
Department of Dermatology, Fournier Hospital, Nancy, France
Br J Dermatol 139:49-58. 1998..Guidelines are proposed for performing these tests, and these include the use of appropriate negative control patients to avoid false-positive results...
- Immunogenicity of injectable collagen implantsP H Sellem
Laboratoire d Immunologie, UFR Sciences Medicales, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
J Dermatol Surg Oncol 13:1199-202. 1987..Significant levels of spontaneous nonprecipitin antibodies were observed, suggesting that immunization to ICI compounds may preexist even in the absence of connective tissue disease...