- Identification and chemoprevention in subjects at moderate risk of colorectal cancerRobert Benamouzig
Department of Gastroenterology, AP HP, Avicenne Hospital, 125 rue de Stalingrad, Bobigny, France
Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol 25:631-40. 2011..In the present article, we will try to better define these particular situations and discuss the risk quantification and the expected chemoprevention contribution...
- Prevention by daily soluble aspirin of colorectal adenoma recurrence: 4-year results of the APACC randomised trialRobert Benamouzig
Department of Gastroenterology, AP HP, Avicenne Hospital, Paris 13 University, Bobigny, France
Gut 61:255-61. 2012..In this study the results of daily intake of low-dose aspirin on polyp recurrence at 4-year follow-up are presented...
- Cyclooxygenase-2 expression and recurrence of colorectal adenomas: effect of aspirin chemopreventionRobert Benamouzig
Department of Gastroenterology, AP HP, Hopital Avicenne, 125 route de Stalingrad, Bobigny, France
Gut 59:622-9. 2010..Low-dose aspirin reduces the incidence of colorectal cancer and recurrence of adenomas. Cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), one of its main target enzymes, is reportedly over-expressed in colorectal adenomas...
- Low dose aspirin, COX-inhibition and chemoprevention of colorectal cancerRobert Benamouzig
Department of Gastro enterology, Hopital Avicenne, 125 rue de Stalingrad, 93009 Bobigny Cedex, France
Curr Top Med Chem 5:493-503. 2005..Four RCTs of the effect of aspirin on adenoma recurrence are available. Other trials are currently underway...
- Daily soluble aspirin and prevention of colorectal adenoma recurrence: one-year results of the APACC trialRobert Benamouzig
Department of Gastroenterology, Avicenne Hospital, AP-HP, Paris 13 University, Bobigny Cedex, France
Gastroenterology 125:328-36. 2003..01), and initial adenomatous polyp burden less than 10 mm (P = 0.001). CONCLUSIONS: Daily soluble aspirin is associated with a reduction in the risk for recurrent adenomas found at colonoscopy 1 year after starting treatment...
- Calcium supplementation for preventing colorectal cancer: where do we stand?Robert Benamouzig
Department of Gastroenterology, Avicenne Hospital, AP HP, Paris 13 University, 93009 Bobigny Cedex, France
Lancet 364:1197-9. 2004
- [NSAID, type 2 cyclo-oxygenase inhibitors and pancreatic carcinogenesis]Gaetan des Guetz
Service d Oncologie Medicale, Hopital Avicenne, Bobigny, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 29:411-4. 2005
- Is colorectal cancer an avoidable disease nowadays?Robert Benamouzig
Department of Gastroenterology, Hopital Avicenne, 125 route de Stalingrad, 93000 Bobigny, France
Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol 18:107-11. 2004..Chemoprevention of colorectal cancer that involves the long-term use of pharmacological agents as aspirin also seems to be effective...
- Comparison of FDG-PET/CT and MR with diffusion-weighted imaging for assessing peritoneal carcinomatosis from gastrointestinal malignancyMichael Soussan
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Universite Paris 13, CHU Avicenne, 125 rue de Stalingrad, 93000, Bobigny, France
Eur Radiol 22:1479-87. 2012..To assess the accuracy of FDG-PET/CT and MR with diffusion-weighted imaging (MR-DWI) for diagnosing peritoneal carcinomatosis (PC) from gastrointestinal malignancies...
- Prevalence and co-occurrence of upper and lower functional gastrointestinal symptoms in patients eligible for bariatric surgeryMarinos Fysekidis
Diabetes, Nutrition and Endocrinology Department, Avicenne Hospital, Bobigny, France
Obes Surg 22:403-10. 2012..The aim of the present study was to evaluate the prevalence and the association of functional digestive symptoms affecting the upper and the lower digestive tract in patients eligible for bariatric surgery...