Affiliation: Tel Aviv University
- Pseudohypoparathyroidism: a multitude of mutations in the stimulatory G protein alpha subunit (Gsalpha)Zvi Farfel
Department of Medicine E, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Aviv University, Tel Hashomer, Israel
J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 15:255-7. 2002
- Pericardial tamponade-associated hyponatremiaMeir Mouallem
Department of Internal Medicine E, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Am J Med Sci 325:51-2. 2003..The hyponatremia was corrected rapidly after the evacuation of the malignant effusion. The pathogenetic mechanisms of hyponatremia secondary to pericardial effusion are discussed...
- Nitrofurantoin-induced pancreatitisMeir Mouallem
Department of Medicine E, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Isr Med Assoc J 5:754-5. 2003
- Hyperglobulinemia in amiodarone-induced pneumonitisMeir Mouallem
Department of Medicine E, Sheba medical Center and the Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Hashomer, 52621, Israel
Cardiovasc Drugs Ther 21:63-7. 2007..Amiodarone is a very effective antiarrhytmic drug. However its use may be accompanied by side effects. Hyperglobulinemia was not described in association with amiodarone treatment...
- Gastroenteritis-associated hyperamylasemia: prevalence and clinical significanceShomron Ben-Horin
Department of Medicine F, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer 52621, Israel
Arch Intern Med 162:689-92. 2002..Serum amylase levels can be elevated in various pathological conditions. However, acute gastroenteritis has not been widely recognized as a cause for hyperamylasemia...
- GNAS1 mutations and progressive osseous heteroplasiaZvi Farfel
N Engl J Med 346:1669-71. 2002
- Complex drug-drug-disease interactions between amiodarone, warfarin, and the thyroid glandDaniel Kurnik
Division of Clinical Pharmacology and Anticoagulation Clinic, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Medicine (Baltimore) 83:107-13. 2004....