Marie France Bellin
- CT diagnosis of ureteral fibroepithelial polypsMarie France Bellin
Department of Radiology, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, 75651 Paris, France
Eur Radiol 12:125-8. 2002..Accurate imaging assessment of ureteral fibroepithelial polyps is essential for a conservative surgical approach and/or observation alone...
- Magnetic resonance lymphographyMarie France Bellin
University Paris Sud XI, Department of Radiology, University Hospital Paul Brousse, AP HP, Villejuif Cedex, France
Curr Opin Urol 17:65-9. 2007..Although it is still in development, more and more studies show that it is highly effective in detecting nodal metastases of various tumors...
- MR contrast agents, the old and the newMarie France Bellin
University Paris Sud XI, Department of Radiology, University Hospital Paul Brousse, AP HP, 12, avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94804 Villejuif Cedex, France
Eur J Radiol 60:314-23. 2006..The present review summarizes the properties, main characteristics and imaging applications of commercially available compounds as well as safety of these agents in normal and high-risk patients...
- [Genitourinary imaging]M F Bellin
Service de Radiologie, Hopital Paul Brousse, 12 avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, BP 200, 94804 Villejuif
J Radiol 86:862-3. 2005
- Helical CT evaluation of the chemical composition of urinary tract calculi with a discriminant analysis of CT-attenuation values and densityMarie France Bellin
Department of Radiology, Hopital Paul Brousse, AP HP, Université Paris 11, 12 14 av P V Couturier, 94804 Villejuif Cedex, France
Eur Radiol 14:2134-40. 2004..When the first two ranks of highest probability for the accurate classification of each calculus type were taken into account, all cystine, calcium oxalate monohydrate and brushite calculi were correctly classified...
- Currently used non-specific extracellular MR contrast mediaM F Bellin
Department of Radiology, University Paris XI, University Hospital Paul Brousse AP HP, 12 avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94804 Villejuif, France
Eur Radiol 13:2688-98. 2003..Additionally, this article reviews the specific recommendations by the manufacturers for patients at risk. Finally, their main clinical applications are reviewed...
- Safety of MR liver specific contrast mediaMarie France Bellin
Université Paris 11, AP HP, Service de Radiologie, Hopital Paul Brousse, 12 14 avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94804, Villejuif Cedex, France
Eur Radiol 15:1607-14. 2005..However, no safety information from comparative clinical trials has been published. Guidelines on the safety aspects are presented...
- Non-invasive detection of liver fibrosis: Is superparamagnetic iron oxide particle-enhanced MR imaging a contributive technique?Olivier Lucidarme
Department of Radiology, Universite Paris VI, Hôpital de la Pitié Salpêtrière Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, 47, Boulevard de l Hopital, 75651 Paris Cedex 13, France
Eur Radiol 13:467-74. 2003..In patients with chronic liver diseases, SPIO-enhanced MR imaging exhibits non-tumor hypersignal intensities indicative of liver fibrosis by decreasing the signal from the non-fibrotic areas where Kupffer cells are present...
- Acute hydrocarbon pneumonia after white spirit aspiration: sequential HRCT findingsDavid Facon
Department of Radiology, Hopital Paul Brousse, AP HP, Université Paris 11, 12 14 av P V Couturier, 94804 Villejuif, France
Eur Radiol 15:31-3. 2005..After 23 months of follow-up, the patient remained asymptomatic, and the follow-up CT scan was considered normal. The radiological features and a review of the relevant literature are briefly discussed...
- Contrast medium extravasation injury: guidelines for prevention and managementMarie France Bellin
Department of Radiology, University Hospital P Brousse, AP HP, University of Paris 11, 14 avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94804 Villejuif Cedex, France
Eur Radiol 12:2807-12. 2002..Conservative management is often adequate, but in serious cases the advice of a plastic surgeon is recommended. Based on the review simple guidelines for prophylaxis and management of contrast medium extravasation injuries are proposed...
- Extracellular gadolinium-based contrast media: an overviewMarie France Bellin
Department of Radiology, University Paris Sud 11, University Hospital Paul Brousse, Villejuif Cedex, France
Eur J Radiol 66:160-7. 2008..g. local necrosis). This review describes the current status of Gd-CA, their mechanism of action, chemical structure, pharmacokinetics, dosage, elimination, nephrotoxicity and adverse events...
- Extracellular gadolinium-based contrast media: differences in diagnostic efficacyAart J van der Molen
Department of Radiology C 2S, Leiden University Medical Centre, Albinusdreef 2, NL 2333 ZA Leiden, The Netherlands
Eur J Radiol 66:168-74. 2008..Agents with higher concentration or protein binding may be relatively better suitable for selected applications (e.g. perfusion MRI). The higher relaxivity agents may be used in somewhat lower doses than the extracellular agents...
- Liver tumor characterization: comparison between liver-specific gadoxetic acid disodium-enhanced MRI and biphasic CT--a multicenter trialJuha Halavaara
Jorvi Hospital, Department of Radiology, Espoo, Finland
J Comput Assist Tomogr 30:345-54. 2006....
- Reducing the risk of iodine-based and MRI contrast media administration: recommendation for a questionnaire at the time of bookingSameh K Morcos
Department of Diagn Imaging, Northern General Hospital, Herries Road, Sheffield S5 7AU, United Kingdom
Eur J Radiol 66:225-9. 2008..The questionnaire should be completed by the referring physician when the examination is requested...