- [Natural hybridization between 2 sympatric species of mice, Mus musculus domesticus L. and Mus spretus Lataste]Annie Orth
, , 34095 Montpellier, France
C R Biol 325:89-97. 2002..This may have some consequences on the dynamics of certain kinds of invasive or advantageous DNAs like transposable elements or pathogen resistance genes...
- A comparison of rarefaction and bayesian methods for predicting the allelic richness of future samples on the basis of currently available samplesKhalid Belkhir
Laboratoire Genome, Populations, Interactions, Adaptation, UM2 IFREMER CNRS UMR 5171, Universite de Montpellier II, 34095 Montpellier, Cedex 5, France
J Hered 97:483-92. 2006..We also examine briefly some of the other motivations offered for these methods and try to make sense of them from a Bayesian point of view...
- OrthoMaM: a database of orthologous genomic markers for placental mammal phylogeneticsVincent Ranwez
Universite Montpellier 2, CC064, Place Eugene Bataillon, 34 095 Montpellier Cedex 05, France
BMC Evol Biol 7:241. 2007..Genomic data now provide the opportunity to select new markers that are potentially relevant for further resolving branches of the mammalian phylogenetic tree at various taxonomic levels...
- Bio++: a set of C++ libraries for sequence analysis, phylogenetics, molecular evolution and population geneticsJulien Dutheil
CNRS UMR 5171 Génome, Populations, Interactions, Adaptation GPIA, Universite Montpellier 2, France
BMC Bioinformatics 7:188. 2006..Such common features may be conveniently bundled into re-usable libraries, which enable the rapid development of new methods and robust applications...
- Mutation hot spots in mammalian mitochondrial DNANicolas Galtier
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Unité Mixte de Recherche 5171 Génome, Populations, Interactions, Adaptation, Universite Montpellier 2, 34095 Montpellier, France
Genome Res 16:215-22. 2006..It also gives hints about the proximal causes of mitochondrial site-specific hypermutability in humans...
- Mouse SNPs for evolutionary biology: beware of ascertainment biasesPierre Boursot
, Populations, Interactions, Adaptation (UMR5171, , 34095 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Genome Res 16:1191-2. 2006
- Local mutagenic impact of insertions of LTR retrotransposons on the mouse genomeErick Desmarais
Laboratoire Genome, Populations, Interactions, Adaptation, UMR5171 CNRS IFREMER, Universite Montpellier II, CC G3 Montpellier Place E Bataillon 34095, France
J Mol Evol 63:662-75. 2006..This hypothesis is also consistent with features of other interspersed repeated elements...