- Prisoners and skin diseases in Toulouse, France: epidemiological analysis and evaluation of life impactP Bayle
Department of Legal and Penitentiary Medicine, Paul Sabatier University and Rangueil Hospital, Toulouse, France
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 23:52-7. 2009..Dermatology in a penitentiary environment is an under-researched field...
- Localized aquagenic urticaria: efficacy of a barrier creamPaule Bayle
Service de Dermatologie, CHU Purpan, TSA 40031, 31059 Toulouse Cedex, France
Contact Dermatitis 49:160-1. 2003
- Multiple perforating and non perforating pilomatricomas in a patient with Churg-Strauss syndrome and Rubinstein-Taybi syndromeP Bayle
Services de Dermatologie, Place du Dr Baylac, Toulouse Cedex, France
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 18:607-10. 2004..These syndromes may be independent, but these rare diseases and genetic abnormalities may be linked together...
- [Nodules on localized scleroderma or morphea]P Bayle
Service de Dermatologie, Hopital Purpan, Toulouse, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 132:130-2. 2005..Localized scleroderma or morphea usually appears as flat or depressed lesions...
- [Neutrophilic dermatosis and neutrophil disorders. A study of 31 clinical cases]Jacques Bazex
Service de Dermatologie, Allergologie, vénéréologie, Hôpital Purpan TSA 40031, 31059 Toulouse
Bull Acad Natl Med 189:917-31; discussion 931-3. 2005..During the past five years, we have managed 31 patients with neutrophilic dermatoses. Here we describe our findings and review previous reports...
- [Alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency. Role in skin disorders]Jacques Bazex
Service de Dermatologie, Allergologie, vénéréologie, Hopital Purpan, Place Baylac, 31059 Toulouse
Bull Acad Natl Med 186:1479-86; discussion 1486-7. 2002..Acting on several factors of inflammation, AAT deficiency seems product or modify the expression of some, notably cutaneous diseases...
- [Necrolytic migratory erythema revealing glucagonoma without diabetes]Cécile Marty
Service de Dermatologie, CHU Purpan, Place du Docteur Baylac, TSA 40031, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9
Ann Med Interne (Paris) 154:552-6. 2003..This level was similar to those typically observed in insulinomas. Six Months after a complete surgical exeresis, symptoms disappeared and biological results returned to normal values...
- Lupus-like phototriggering in a young woman with benign summer light eruptionM C Marguery
Department of Dermatology, Purpan Hospital, TSA 40031, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed 21:53-5. 2005..This patient may develop a true lupus erythematosus in the future as indicated by this lupus-like phototriggering and in view of the high prevalence of PLE in lupus patients...
- [Eccrine angiomatous hamartoma: an atypical case]A Gadroy
Service de Dermatologie, CHU Purpan, Toulouse
Ann Dermatol Venereol 130:337-9. 2003..We report a case of eccrine angiomatous hamartoma. This rare and benign skin disease is histologically characterized by the proliferation of both eccrine glands and vascular structures...
- [Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, cutaneous hyperpigmentation and paraneoplastic pemphigus]G De Saint Paul
Service de Dermatologie, Hopital Nord, Marseille, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 129:896-900. 2002..To our knowledge, this association has never been reported before. Cutaneous manifestations of mycosis fongoide as pigmentary change are known. This mycosis fongoide was particular in its progressive cutaneous hyperpigmentation...
- In reference to "Itching stretch marks and bullous lesions in a pregnant woman" by Uwe Wollina, Karl-Werner Degen, Helga Konrad, and Jacqueline SchönlebeAgnès Gadroy
Int J Dermatol 45:633-4. 2006
- UV-B phototoxic effects induced by atorvastatinMarie Claude Marguery
Arch Dermatol 142:1082-4. 2006