- Prisoners and skin diseases in Toulouse, France: epidemiological analysis and evaluation of life impactP Bayle
Department of Legal and Penitentiary Medicine, Paul Sabatier University and Rangueil Hospital, Toulouse, France
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 23:52-7. 2009..Dermatology in a penitentiary environment is an under-researched field...
- Localized aquagenic urticaria: efficacy of a barrier creamPaule Bayle
Service de Dermatologie, CHU Purpan, TSA 40031, 31059 Toulouse Cedex, France
Contact Dermatitis 49:160-1. 2003
- Multiple perforating and non perforating pilomatricomas in a patient with Churg-Strauss syndrome and Rubinstein-Taybi syndromeP Bayle
Services de Dermatologie, Place du Dr Baylac, Toulouse Cedex, France
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 18:607-10. 2004..These syndromes may be independent, but these rare diseases and genetic abnormalities may be linked together...
- [Nodules on localized scleroderma or morphea]P Bayle
Service de Dermatologie, Hopital Purpan, Toulouse, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 132:130-2. 2005..Localized scleroderma or morphea usually appears as flat or depressed lesions...
- [Neutrophilic dermatosis and neutrophil disorders. A study of 31 clinical cases]Jacques Bazex
Service de Dermatologie, Allergologie, vénéréologie, Hôpital Purpan TSA 40031, 31059 Toulouse
Bull Acad Natl Med 189:917-31; discussion 931-3. 2005..During the past five years, we have managed 31 patients with neutrophilic dermatoses. Here we describe our findings and review previous reports...
- [Alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency. Role in skin disorders]Jacques Bazex
Service de Dermatologie, Allergologie, vénéréologie, Hopital Purpan, Place Baylac, 31059 Toulouse
Bull Acad Natl Med 186:1479-86; discussion 1486-7. 2002..Acting on several factors of inflammation, AAT deficiency seems product or modify the expression of some, notably cutaneous diseases...
- [Necrolytic migratory erythema revealing glucagonoma without diabetes]Cécile Marty
Service de Dermatologie, CHU Purpan, Place du Docteur Baylac, TSA 40031, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9
Ann Med Interne (Paris) 154:552-6. 2003..This level was similar to those typically observed in insulinomas. Six Months after a complete surgical exeresis, symptoms disappeared and biological results returned to normal values...
- Lupus-like phototriggering in a young woman with benign summer light eruptionM C Marguery
Department of Dermatology, Purpan Hospital, TSA 40031, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed 21:53-5. 2005..This patient may develop a true lupus erythematosus in the future as indicated by this lupus-like phototriggering and in view of the high prevalence of PLE in lupus patients...
- [Eccrine angiomatous hamartoma: an atypical case]A Gadroy
Service de Dermatologie, CHU Purpan, Toulouse
Ann Dermatol Venereol 130:337-9. 2003..The classical surgical treatment of eccrine angiomatous hamartoma was not suitable and a laser-CO2 therapy was undertaken instead. The results were very discreet...
- [Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, cutaneous hyperpigmentation and paraneoplastic pemphigus]G De Saint Paul
Service de Dermatologie, , Marseille, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 129:896-900. 2002..Indeed, a few cases of pigmentary changes in mycosis fongoide have already been reported. The pathogenesis is still unknown, but the role of mast cell and stem cell factor in hyperpigmented mycosis fongoide has been proposed...
- In reference to "Itching stretch marks and bullous lesions in a pregnant woman" by Uwe Wollina, Karl-Werner Degen, Helga Konrad, and Jacqueline SchönlebeAgnès Gadroy
Int J Dermatol 45:633-4. 2006
- UV-B phototoxic effects induced by atorvastatinMarie-Claude Marguery
Arch Dermatol 142:1082-4. 2006