- Phase I dose escalation trial of docetaxel plus curcumin in patients with advanced and metastatic breast cancerMathilde Bayet-Robert
Centre Jean Perrin, Division de Recherche Clinique, Universite d Auvergne, centre d investigation clinique, Clermont Ferrand, France
Cancer Biol Ther 9:8-14. 2010....
- Biochemical disorders induced by cytotoxic marine natural products in breast cancer cells as revealed by proton NMR spectroscopy-based metabolomicsMathilde Bayet-Robert
Universite d Auvergne, 28 Place Henri Dunant, 63001 Clermont Ferrand, France
Biochem Pharmacol 80:1170-9. 2010..Altogether, this study demonstrates the potential of proton NMR spectroscopy-based metabolomics to help uncover metabolic targets and elucidate the mechanism of cytotoxicity of candidate antineoplastic MNPs...
- Metastatic breast cancer: overall survival related to successive chemotherapies. What do we gain after the third line?Olivier Tacca
Bureau de Recherche Clinique, Centre Jean Perrin, Clermont Ferrand Cedex 1, France
Cancer Invest 27:81-5. 2009..In our study, it appeared useful to give several CT lines when possible. Subsequent lines of CT could have a beneficial effect on the survival for some patients with MBC...
- Possible benefits of curcumin regimen in combination with taxane chemotherapy for hormone-refractory prostate cancer treatmentAurélie Cabrespine-Faugeras
Hotel Dieu Pavillon Villemin Pasteur, Clermont Ferrand, France
Nutr Cancer 62:148-53. 2010..As a consequence, a rationale is provided for considering the possible benefits of curcumin regimen in combination with taxane therapy in HRPC patients...
- Pharmacometabolomics of docetaxel-treated human MCF7 breast cancer cells provides evidence of varying cellular responses at high and low dosesMathilde Bayet-Robert
Centre Jean Perrin, Universite d Auvergne, 58 rue Montalembert, 63011, Clermont Ferrand, France
Breast Cancer Res Treat 120:613-26. 2010..01). Altogether, this pharmacometabolomics analysis provides further evidence of the varying cellular responses at high and low doses of docetaxel in MCF7 breast cancer cells...
- Quantitative two-dimensional HRMAS 1H-NMR spectroscopy-based metabolite profiling of human cancer cell lines and response to chemotherapyMathilde Bayet-Robert
Universite d Auvergne, Clermont Ferrand, France
Magn Reson Med 63:1172-83. 2010..The method may prove widely applicable to tumor cell phenotyping...