Jean Jacques Baudon
- [Incidence of symptomatic celiac disease in French children]J J Baudon
Hopital d Enfants Armand Trousseau, 26, avenue du Dr Arnold Netter, F 75571 Paris
Presse Med 30:107-10. 2001..The study was carried out by the GFHGNP to determine the annual incidence of symptomatic celiac disease in children...
- Diagnosing celiac disease: a comparison of human tissue transglutaminase antibodies with antigliadin and antiendomysium antibodiesJean Jacques Baudon
Hopital d Enfants Armand Trousseau, Paris, France
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 158:584-8. 2004....
- Outcome of infants with celiac diseaseJean Jacques Baudon
Departement de Pediatrie, Hopital Saint Antoine, Paris
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 29:1097-102. 2005..Determine the proportion of infants whose celiac disease (CD) was confirmed in childhood and evaluate their prognosis in adulthood...
- Neurophysiological brainstem investigations in isolated Pierre Robin sequenceF Renault
Unité de Neurophysiologie Clinique, Hopital d Enfants Armand Trousseau, Paris, France
Early Hum Dev 58:141-52. 2000..These neurophysiological findings suggest that in isolated PRS a dysfunction of the lingual and pharyngeal motor organization exists without any structural impairment in brainstem nuclei and pathways...
- [Postnatal growth delay in 27 to 33 week premature infants: frequency and risk factors. Retrospective study of 161 cases]V Mucignat
Service de Neonatologie, Hopital Armand Trousseau, AP HP, 26, avenue du Dr Arnold Netter, 77571 cedex 12, Paris, France
Arch Pediatr 10:313-9. 2003..The objectives of this study were to analyze the anthropometric data at birth and near term in a cohort of premature neonates with birth weight appropriate for gestational age and to try to determine risk factors of postnatal hypotrophy...
- [Analgesic effects of Emla cream and saccharose solution for subcutaneous injections in preterm newborns: a prospective study of 265 injections]V Mucignat
Service de Neonatologie, Hopital Armand Trousseau, AP HP, 26, avenue du Dr Arnold Netter, 77571 Paris Cedex 12, France
Arch Pediatr 11:921-5. 2004..To compare the analgesic effects of non nutritive pacifier sucking, oral administration of a 30% saccharose solution, local application of Emla and their association for subcutaneous injection of erythropoietin (EPO) in preterm infants...
- [Congenital toxoplasmosis: a new case of infection during pregnancy in an previously immunized and immunocompetent woman]F Lebas
Service de Neonatologie, Hopital d Enfants Armand Trousseau, AP HP, 26, avenue du Dr Netter, 75571 Paris Cedex 12, France
Arch Pediatr 11:926-8. 2004..Congenital toxoplasmosis is a potentially serious infection which usually affects infants born to non immune women...
- Incidence of autoimmune diseases in celiac disease: protective effect of the gluten-free dietJacques Cosnes
Service de Gastroenterologie et Nutrition, Hôpital St Antoine and Université Pierre and Marie Curie, Paris, France
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 6:753-8. 2008..Celiac disease may be associated with autoimmune diseases. The aims of the present study were to determine in celiac patients which factors modulate the risk of autoimmune disease and to evaluate the effect of the gluten-free diet...
- [Caffeine citrate utilization for treatment of apnea in French neonatal units]S Ducrocq
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital d Enfants Armand Trousseau, Service de Neonatologie, 26, avenue du Dr Arnold Netter, 75771 Paris cedex 12, France
Arch Pediatr 13:1305-8. 2006..Caffeine citrate is commonly used for prophylaxis and treatment of apnea in preterm babies...
- [Apnea of prematurity: risk factors and ambulatory treatment with caffeine citrate]S Ducrocq
Service de Neonatologie, Hopital d Enfants Armand Trousseau, APHP, 26, avenue du Docteur Arnold Netter, 75771 Paris cedex 12, France
Arch Pediatr 13:1299-304. 2006..In our unit, those preterm babies are discharged home with caffeine citrate treatment. Discontinuing the treatment is performed in hospital when they achieve a postmenstrual age of at least 42 weeks...