- Executive deficits in elderly patients with major unipolar depressionSophie Baudic
INSERM UPVM U421, Faculte de Medecine, 8 rue du General Sarrail, 94010 Creteil Cedex, France
J Geriatr Psychiatry Neurol 17:195-201. 2004..Executive deficits are associated with depression severity. These results may be useful in the differential diagnosis between depression and early Alzheimer's disease...
- [Place and role of neuropsychological exam in elderly depression]S Baudic
INSERM UPVM Unite 421, Faculte de Medecine, 8, rue du Général Sarrail, 94010 Creteil Cedex, France
Rev Med Interne 26:637-42. 2005..Neuropsychology may thus improve the treatment of these patients by providing information to a better understanding of their deficits and their impact on daily living abilities...
- Cognitive impairment related to apathy in early Huntington's diseaseSophie Baudic
INSERM UPVM U421, Creteil, France
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 21:316-21. 2006..To investigate the relationships between cognitive impairment and apathy in patients with early Huntington's disease (HD) and to further explore the influence of depression on the outcome of cognitive changes associated with apathy...
- Executive function deficits in early Alzheimer's disease and their relations with episodic memorySophie Baudic
INSERM UPVM Unite 421, Faculte de Medecine, 8 rue du General Sarrail, 94010 Creteil Cedex, France
Arch Clin Neuropsychol 21:15-21. 2006..With the progression of the disease, additional deficit is observed in abstract thinking. In mild AD, memory failure is also related to executive impairment...
- Retest effects and cognitive decline in longitudinal follow-up of patients with early HDA C Bachoud-Levi
Département de Neurosciences Médicales, CHU Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Neurology 56:1052-8. 2001..To assess the natural progression of cognitive impairment in Huntington's disease (HD) and to reveal factors that may mask this progression...
- Effect of fetal neural transplants in patients with Huntington's disease 6 years after surgery: a long-term follow-up studyAnne Catherine Bachoud-Lévi
INSERM U 421, Faculte de Medecine, Creteil, France
Lancet Neurol 5:303-9. 2006..We undertook long-term follow-up of previously reported patients with the disease to ascertain the nature and extent of any secondary decline after grafting...
- Executive functions deficit in mild cognitive impairmentLatchezar Traykov
Hopital Henri Mondor, Department of Neurology, University Paris XII, Creteil, France
Cogn Behav Neurol 20:219-24. 2007....
- The role of the striatum in rule application: the model of Huntington's disease at early stageMarc Teichmann
INSERM U421, IM3/Paris XII, , France
Brain 128:1155-67. 2005..These results are discussed in terms of domain-specific versus domain-general processes of rule application...
- Electrophysiological deterioration over time in patients with Huntington's diseaseJean Pascal Lefaucheur
Service de Physiologie Explorations Fonctionnelles, Hopital Henri Mondor, AP HP, Creteil, France
Mov Disord 21:1350-4. 2006..This study shows that several electrophysiological parameters are closely associated with dysfunction of various neural circuits in HD and could be useful markers of disease progression...
- Neuropsychological deficit in early subcortical vascular dementia: comparison to Alzheimer's diseaseLatchezar Traykov
Unité 324, INSERM, Paris, France
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 14:26-32. 2002..These findings are relevant for the early diagnosis of VaD and might be useful in the differential diagnosis with AD...
- [Impairment of executive function in elderly patients with major unipolar depression: influence of psychomotor retardation]Sophie Baudic
INSERM U 792, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne
Psychol Neuropsychiatr Vieil 5:65-71. 2007..However, inhibition processes appeared to be intact in depressed patients although their implementation was difficult. The severity of depression but not that of psychomotor retardation was associated with executive deficits...
- Patterns of memory impairment and perseverative behavior discriminate early Alzheimer's disease from subcortical vascular dementiaLatchezar Traykov
INSERM U 610, Paris, France
J Neurol Sci 229:75-9. 2005..These results may be helpful in differentiating AD from VaD in the early stage of these disorders, when mental impairments are not pervasive yet...
- Striatal neural grafting improves cortical metabolism in Huntington's disease patientsVéronique Gaura
URA CEA CNRS 2210, 4 Place du General Leclerc, 91401 Orsay Cedex, France
Brain 127:65-72. 2004..Our results demonstrate the usefulness of PET measurements of brain glucose metabolism in understanding the effects of foetal grafts in patients with Huntington's disease...
- Apolipoprotein E epsilon 4 allele frequency in demented and cognitively impaired patients with and without cerebrovascular diseaseLatchezar Traykov
INSERM Unit 324, Paris, France
J Neurol Sci 203:177-81. 2002..These findings should contribute to the assessment of dementia risk profile in the elderly...