- Primary cutaneous follicular helper T-cell lymphoma: a new subtype of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma reported in a series of 5 casesMaxime Battistella
Department of Pathology, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital St Louis, Paris, France
Arch Dermatol 148:832-9. 2012..We identified 5 cases of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma with a peculiar pathologic aspect and expression of T(FH) markers...
- Symplastic trichodiscoma: a spindle-cell predominant variant of trichodiscoma with pseudosarcomatous/ancient featuresMaxime Battistella
Pathology Department, Hopital Saint Louis, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France
Am J Dermatopathol 33:e81-3. 2011..The precise pathogenesis of the symplastic features in schwannoma as in trichodiscoma/fibrofolliculoma is not known yet...
- Vascular invasion and other invasive features in granular cell tumours of the skin: a multicentre study of 119 casesMaxime Battistella
Laboratoire de Pathologie, Universite Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, UMR S 728, Paris, France
J Clin Pathol 67:19-25. 2014..Incidental finding of vascular invasion has been described in some benign granular cell tumours. Malignancy in granular cell tumours is excessively rare and its assessment relies on necrosis and cytological criteria...
- Human Herpesvirus-6 cytopathic inclusions: an exceptional and recognizable finding on skin biopsy during HHV6 reactivation after autologous stem-cell transplantationJennifer Roux
AP HP Hôpital Saint Louis, Laboratoire de Pathologie, Paris, France
Am J Dermatopathol 34:e73-6. 2012..The clinical course improved with intravenous foscavir. The specific histopathological findings encountered in this case are exceptional but recognizable, and along with HHV-6 DNA detection allow a prompt recognition of HHV6 skin rash...
- Specific lymph node involvement in scleromyxedema: a new diagnostic entity for hypermetabolic lymphadenopathyJulie Delyon
Department of Pathology, AP HP, Hopital Saint Louis, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, Paris 75010, France
Virchows Arch 462:679-83. 2013..Lymph node involvement in scleromyxedema should be considered in the etiological diagnosis of hypermetabolic, enlarged lymph nodes, especially if monoclonal gammopathy is associated...
- Primary cutaneous neuroendocrine carcinoma within a cystic trichoblastoma: a nonfortuitous association?Maxime Battistella
Department of Pathology, APHP Hôpital Saint Louis, Universite Paris 7, Paris
Am J Dermatopathol 33:383-7. 2011....
- Sweet-like reaction due to arthropod bites: a histopathologic pitfallMaxime Battistella
Department of Pathology, APHP Hôpital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Am J Dermatopathol 34:442-5. 2012..Pathologists should be careful in rendering a diagnosis of neutrophilic dermatosis, which requires clinicopathological correlation, and should consider arthropod bite reactions in the differential diagnosis...
- Skin tumors with matrical differentiation: lessons from hair keratins, beta-catenin and PHLDA-1 expressionMaxime Battistella
Laboratoire de Pathologie, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Universite Paris Diderot, UMR S 1165, Paris, France INSERM, U1165 Paris, Paris, France Laboratoire de pathologie, AP HP Hôpital Saint Louis, Paris, France
J Cutan Pathol 41:427-36. 2014..We aimed at studying cortical differentiation, beta-catenin pathway and expression of the follicular stem-cell marker PHLDA1 in a series of matrical tumors other than pilomatricoma...
- Vemurafenib in the French temporary authorization for use metastatic melanoma cohort: a single-centre trialFeriel Fennira
Departments of aDermatology bPharmacy cPathology dPharmacology Laboratory, Saint Louis Hospital eDepartment of Biostatistics, Hotel Dieu Hospital fINSERM U976 gParis 7 Diderot University, Paris, France
Melanoma Res 24:75-82. 2014..Six per cent required temporary discontinuation and/or dose reduction because of toxic effects. This study confirms the considerable clinical benefit of vemurafenib for patients with brain metastasis, with manageable toxicity. ..
- [Cutaneous heterotopic meningeal nodules]Maxime Battistella
Service de Pathologie, Hopital Saint Louis, AP HP, 1, avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75010 Paris, France
Ann Pathol 29:130-3. 2009..We report the expression of progesterone receptor (PR) in a cutaneous heterotopic meningeal nodule on the scalp of a 23-year-old man, and propose this PR expression as a new diagnosis tool for such lesions...