- Primary cutaneous follicular helper T-cell lymphoma: a new subtype of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma reported in a series of 5 casesMaxime Battistella
Department of Pathology, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital St Louis, Paris, France
Arch Dermatol 148:832-9. 2012..We identified 5 cases of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma with a peculiar pathologic aspect and expression of T(FH) markers...
- Symplastic trichodiscoma: a spindle-cell predominant variant of trichodiscoma with pseudosarcomatous/ancient featuresMaxime Battistella
Pathology Department, Hopital Saint Louis, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France
Am J Dermatopathol 33:e81-3. 2011..The precise pathogenesis of the symplastic features in schwannoma as in trichodiscoma/fibrofolliculoma is not known yet...
- Human Herpesvirus-6 cytopathic inclusions: an exceptional and recognizable finding on skin biopsy during HHV6 reactivation after autologous stem-cell transplantationJennifer Roux
AP HP Hôpital Saint Louis, Laboratoire de Pathologie, Paris, France
Am J Dermatopathol 34:e73-6. 2012..The clinical course improved with intravenous foscavir. The specific histopathological findings encountered in this case are exceptional but recognizable, and along with HHV-6 DNA detection allow a prompt recognition of HHV6 skin rash...
- Specific lymph node involvement in scleromyxedema: a new diagnostic entity for hypermetabolic lymphadenopathyJulie Delyon
Department of Pathology, AP HP, Hopital Saint Louis, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, Paris 75010, France
Virchows Arch 462:679-83. 2013..Lymph node involvement in scleromyxedema should be considered in the etiological diagnosis of hypermetabolic, enlarged lymph nodes, especially if monoclonal gammopathy is associated...
- Primary cutaneous neuroendocrine carcinoma within a cystic trichoblastoma: a nonfortuitous association?Maxime Battistella
Department of Pathology, APHP Hôpital Saint Louis, Universite Paris 7, Paris
Am J Dermatopathol 33:383-7. 2011....
- Sweet-like reaction due to arthropod bites: a histopathologic pitfallMaxime Battistella
Department of Pathology, APHP Hôpital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Am J Dermatopathol 34:442-5. 2012..Pathologists should be careful in rendering a diagnosis of neutrophilic dermatosis, which requires clinicopathological correlation, and should consider arthropod bite reactions in the differential diagnosis...
- [Cutaneous heterotopic meningeal nodules]Maxime Battistella
Service de Pathologie, Hopital Saint Louis, AP HP, 1, avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75010 Paris, France
Ann Pathol 29:130-3. 2009..We report the expression of progesterone receptor (PR) in a cutaneous heterotopic meningeal nodule on the scalp of a 23-year-old man, and propose this PR expression as a new diagnosis tool for such lesions...