- Telithromycin (HMR 3647) achieves high and sustained concentrations in tonsils of patients undergoing tonsillectomyP Gehanno
Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, 46 rue Henri Huchard, Paris, France
Int J Antimicrob Agents 21:441-5. 2003..Tonsillar and plasma concentrations exceeded the MIC(50) for GABHS throughout the 24-h dosing period. These findings suggest that telithromycin may be an effective new alternative treatment for GABHS tonsillopharyngitis...
- Eradication by ceftriaxone of Streptococcus pneumoniae isolates with increased resistance to penicillin in cases of acute otitis mediaP Gehanno
Service ORL, Hopital Bichat, 75018 Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 43:16-20. 1999....
- [Efficacy of cefotiam hexetil in acute maxillary sinusitis, with a short five day vs ten day treatment]P Gehanno
Hopital Bichat, Service ORL, 46, rue Henri Huchard, 75877 Paris, France
Med Mal Infect 34:455-9. 2004..The aim of this multicentric, randomized, double blind study with direct individual benefit, was to compare two therapeutic regimens of cefotiam hexetil administration, 5 days vs 10 days, in acute maxillary sinusitis...
- [Rhino-sinus manifestations of systemic diseases]B Barry
Service ORL Hôpital Bichat Claude Bernard, Paris
Rev Prat 50:1548-50. 2000..In front of these manifestations, the lack of predisposition and/or the resistance to treatment should suggest a systemic disease and may lead to an early diagnosis and appropriate treatment strategy...
- Microbiology of otitis media in the Paris, France, area from 1987 to 1997P Gehanno
Service ORL, Hĵpital Bichat Claude Bernard, Paris, France
Pediatr Infect Dis J 20:570-3. 2001..To investigate epidemiologic trends in the bacteriology of acute otitis media, data were recorded during a 10-year period by the same group of investigators during clinical studies in pediatric outpatients...
- [Efficiency of a four-day course of pristinamycin compared to a five-day course of cefuroxime axetil for acute bacterial maxillary sinusitis in adult outpatients]P Gehanno
Service ORL, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, 46, rue Henri Huchard, 75877 Paris Cedex 18, France
Med Mal Infect 34:293-302. 2004....
- Moxifloxacin in the treatment of acute maxillary sinusitis after first-line treatment failure and acute sinusitis with high risk of complicationsP Gehanno
Otorhinolaryngology Unit, Bichat Claude Bernard Hospital, Paris, France
J Int Med Res 31:434-47. 2003..4%), nausea (2.4%) and diarrhoea (1.2%), were reported in 12.2% of patients. Overall, moxifloxacin therapy resulted in rapid bacteriological eradication, with a high rate of clinical success...
- [Plea in favor of diversified treatment of Zenker's diverticulum]P Gehanno
Service d'ORL et Chirurgie Cervico-Faciale, groupe hospitalier Bichat-Claude-Bernard, AP-HP, , 18, boulevard Ney, 75018, Paris, France
Ann Chir 128:173-4. 2003
- [Levofloxacin in the treatment of acute and bacteriologically documented sinusitis with high risk of complications]P Gehanno
Service d otorhinolaryngologie et de chirurgie cervicofaciale, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, 46 rue Henri Huchard, 75018 Paris, France
Med Mal Infect 35:335-43. 2005..The authors had for aim to evaluate the efficacy and tolerance of oral levofloxacin (500 mg once a day during ten days), as a treatment for acute bacterial sinusitis at risk for complications in adult patients...
- [Implantable doppler probe for free flaps monitoring in head and neck reconstructive surgery]V Clert
Service de chirurgie ORL et cervico faciale, Hopital Bichat, GHU Paris Nord Val de Seine, AP HP, 46, rue Henri Huchard, 75018 Paris, France Service de chirurgie ORL et cervico faciale, CHU de Poitiers, 86000 Poitiers, France
Ann Chir Plast Esthet 58:82-8. 2013..The purpose of this study was to describe the use and to evaluate the implantable doppler system in this setting...
- [Supraglottic laryngectomy with arytenoidectomy]B Barry
Service ORL, , 46 rue Henri Huchard, 75877 Paris Cedex 18
Ann Otolaryngol Chir Cervicofac 118:165-70. 2001..This technique provided good tumor control and a high rate of satisfactory functional results in patients with tumors of lateral margin extended to one arytenoid...
- A prospective, multicentre study of moxifloxacin concentrations in the sinus mucosa tissue of patients undergoing elective surgery of the sinusP Gehanno
Otorhinolaryngology Unit, Bichat Claude-Bernard Hospital, 75877 Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 49:821-6. 2002..g. 5-30 x MIC for Streptococcus pneumoniae: 0.25 mg/L). These results sup-port the use of moxifloxacin 400 mg once daily as a regimen for the treatment of sinus infections...
- [Auditory and vestibular findings in Fabry disease: a study of 25 patients]M Pichon
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, 46, rue Henri Huchard, 75877 Paris Cedex 18, France
Rev Med Interne 33:364-9. 2012..Males and females exhibit severe organ involvement. The high incidence of otological symptoms was recently reported...
- [Diagnostic value of needle biopsy and frozen section histological examination in the surgery of primary parotid tumors]M Longuet
CHU Bichat Claude Bernard, Service ORL, 46 rue Henri Huchard, F-75877 Paris, France
Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord) 122:51-5. 2001..FNAB offers valuable information in the diagnosis of nonsurgical lesions and permits to avoid FS if FNAB identify a benign lesion. FS remains mandatory if FNAB evaluation is not possible or suggests a neoplastic tumor...
- [Mandibular reconstruction with fibula free flap. Experience of virtual reconstruction using Osirix®, a free and open source software for medical imagery]S Albert
Service de chirurgie ORL et cervicofaciale, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, AP HP, 46 rue Henri Huchard, Paris Cedex 18, France
Ann Chir Plast Esthet 56:494-503. 2011..It also forecasts the numbers of fragments of fibula needed and the location of osteotomies...
- [Zenker diverticulum]B Barry
Service ORL et CCF, , 75877 Paris Cedex 18, France
Ann Otolaryngol Chir Cervicofac 125:98-104. 2008
- Risk factors for surgical wound infections in patients undergoing head and neck oncologic surgeryB Barry
Service ORL, , Paris
Acta Otorhinolaryngol Belg 53:241-4. 1999..The intraoperative choice between primary closure and flap reconstruction should be studied further. More subtle risk factors may appear in studies of large groups of patients and/or if a distinction is drawn between early and late SWI...
- Workplace air-conditioning and health services attendance among French middle-aged women: a prospective cohort studyP Preziosi
French Institute of Health and Medical Research (INSERM) Unit 557, UMR (INSERM/INRA/CNAM, Paris, France
Int J Epidemiol 33:1120-3. 2004....
- [Comparative study of the penetration of penicillin V, amoxicillin, cefaclor and josamycin in the tonsils]C Bizet
Laboratoire central de bactériologie, Hopital Claude Bernard, Paris, France
Pathol Biol (Paris) 37:273-5. 1989..Antibiotic concentrations in serum and tonsillar tissues were determined by microbiological assay. Cefaclor demonstrated a superior diffusion than penicillin V and amoxicillin, but nevertheless inferior to that of josamycin...
- [Community-acquired acute maxillary sinusitis or rhinosinusitis in adults in France: current management]J-M Klossek
Service ORL, , Poitiers
Presse Med 34:1755-63. 2005..This treatment is probabilistic, should be decided at the end of the consultation, and follows the AFSSAPS guidelines...
- [Treatment of functional signs of acute maxillary rhinosinusitis in adults. Efficacy and tolerance of administration of oral prednisone for 3 days]J M Klossek
Service ORL, Hôpital Jean Bernard la Miléterie, Poitiers
Presse Med 33:303-9. 2004..The aim of this study was to assess the efficacy and tolerance to prednisone administered for 3 days in addition to antibiotherapy in patients presenting with an AMRS...
- [Yves Lallemant (1917-2003)]P Gehanno
Ann Otolaryngol Chir Cervicofac 121:2. 2004