- Raltegravir Pharmacokinetics in Patients on Asunaprevir-DaclatasvirAurélie Barrail-Tran
AP HP, Hopital Bicetre, Pharmacie Clinique, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France Université Paris Sud, INSERM UMR 1184, Center for Immunology of Viral Infections and Autoimmune Diseases, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 59:7903-5. 2015..These data suggest that in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-HCV-coinfected patients, whether cirrhotic or not, asunaprevir and daclatasvir could be administered safely with raltegravir. ..
- [Evidence-based therapeutic drug monitoring for indinavir]Aurélie Barrail-Tran
Pharmacie Clinique, CHU de Bicetre, AP HP, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Therapie 66:239-46. 2011....
- [Evidence-based therapeutic drug monitoring of lopinavir]Aurélie Barrail-Tran
Pharmacie Clinique CHU de Bicêtre, AP HP, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Therapie 66:231-8. 2011....
- Pharmacokinetics of etravirine, raltegravir and darunavir/ritonavir in treatment experienced patientsAurélie Barrail-Tran
AP HP, Hospital Bicetre, Paris, France
AIDS 24:2581-3. 2010..118 and 3837 vs. 2241 ng/ml) and darunavir area under the curve (AUC(12h)) (50 083 vs. 36 277 ng h/ml). All pharmacokinetic parameters appeared to be highly variable regardless to the addition of etravirine...
- Influence of alpha-1 glycoprotein acid concentrations and variants on atazanavir pharmacokinetics in HIV-infected patients included in the ANRS 107 trialA Barrail-Tran
Hopital Bicetre, Clinical Pharmacy, 78 rue du General Leclerc, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre cedex, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 54:614-9. 2010..05). These in vivo results indicate that atazanavir pharmacokinetics is moderately influenced by its protein binding, especially to AAG, without expected clinical consequences...
- Population pharmacokinetics of mycophenolic acid and dose optimization with limited sampling strategy in liver transplant childrenCaroline Barau
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hôpitaux Universitaires Paris Sud, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 74:515-24. 2012....
- Adherence profiles and therapeutic responses of treatment-naive HIV-infected patients starting boosted atazanavir-based therapy in the ANRS 134-COPHAR 3 trialJean Jacques Parienti
Univ Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, UMR 738, and INSERM, UMR 738, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 57:2265-71. 2013..Timing compliance should be supported to optimize DVS during the early phase of treatment by once-daily boosted protease inhibitor-based ART. (This study has been registered at ClinicalTrials.gov under registration no. NCT00528060.)...
- Characterization of binding of raltegravir to plasma proteinsCaroline Barau
Assistance Publique, Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Bicetre, Hôpitaux Universitaires Paris Sud, Service de Pharmacie Clinique, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 57:5147-50. 2013..RAL did not bind to AAG but bound to nonsaturable, low-affinity albumin sites with an n (number of sites) · Ka product of 9.8 × 10(2) liters/mol. A pH increase of 0.2 U led to a 2% increase in the bound fraction. ..
- Switch from enfuvirtide to raltegravir lowers plasma concentrations of darunavir and tipranavir: a pharmacokinetic substudy of the EASIER-ANRS 138 trialLauriane Goldwirt
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, Bicetre Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, and University Paris 11, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 55:3613-5. 2011..49, 0.76, and 0.67 and 0.82, 0.68, and 0.64 for tipranavir and darunavir, respectively. The virologic consequences of these drug interactions have yet to be determined...
- Predictive values of the human immunodeficiency virus phenotype and genotype and of amprenavir and lopinavir inhibitory quotients in heavily pretreated patients on a ritonavir-boosted dual-protease-inhibitor regimenAurélie Barrail-Tran
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Bicetre, Service de Pharmacie Clinique, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 52:1642-6. 2008..High amprenavir and lopinavir concentrations in these patients might explain why plasma concentrations and the phenotypic IQ have poor predictive value...
- Drug-drug interactions between HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (statins) and antiviral protease inhibitorsBenoit Chauvin
Clinical Pharmacy Department, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Bicetre, Hôpitaux Universitaires Paris Sud AP HP, 78 rue du General Leclerc, 94270, Kremlin Bicetre, France
Clin Pharmacokinet 52:815-31. 2013..Effectiveness and occurrence of adverse effects should be monitored at regular time intervals. ..
- Optimization of the dosing regimen of mycophenolate mofetil in pediatric liver transplant recipientsCaroline Barau
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, Bicetre Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Liver Transpl 17:1152-8. 2011..Furthermore, these results suggest that the coadministration of MPA with rifampin should be avoided...
- Quantification of raltegravir (MK0518) in human plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography with photodiode array detectionLauriane Goldwirt
Pharmacie Clinique, Laboratoire de Toxicologie, CHU de Bicêtre AP HP, 78 Avenue du General LeClerc, 94270 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 878:456-60. 2010..8%. Application to clinical samples taken from patients treated with raltegravir indicated that the method is suitable for measuring plasma concentrations of raltegravir in pharmacokinetic studies of clinical trials...