- P2CS: a two-component system resource for prokaryotic signal transduction researchMohamed Barakat
CEA, DSV, IBEB, LEMiRE, CNRS, Université Aix Marseille II, CEA Cadarache, F 13108 Saint Paul lez Durance, France
BMC Genomics 10:315. 2009..These systems respond to a wide range of stimuli by triggering diverse physiological adjustments, including alterations in gene expression, enzymatic reactions, or protein-protein interactions...
- P2RP: a web-based framework for the identification and analysis of regulatory proteins in prokaryotic genomesMohamed Barakat
CEA, DSV, IBEB, SBVME, LEMiRE, Saint Paul lez Durance, F 13108, France
BMC Genomics 14:269. 2013..There is a need for user-friendly, fast and convenient tools to allow researchers to overcome the inherent variability in annotation between genome sequences...
- P2CS: a database of prokaryotic two-component systemsMohamed Barakat
CEA, DSV, IBEB, SBVME, LEMiRE, F 13108 Saint Paul lez Durance, France
Nucleic Acids Res 39:D771-6. 2011....
- The cyst-dividing bacterium Ramlibacter tataouinensis TTB310 genome reveals a well-stocked toolbox for adaptation to a desert environmentGilles De Luca
CEA, Lab Ecol Microbienne Rhizosphere and Environm Extre, IBEB, DSV, Saint Paul lez Durance, France
PLoS ONE 6:e23784. 2011....
- Ramlibacter tataouinensis gen. nov., sp. nov., and Ramlibacter henchirensis sp. nov., cyst-producing bacteria isolated from subdesert soil in TunisiaThierry Heulin
CEA Cadarache, DSV DEVM, Laboratoire d Ecologie Microbienne de la Rhizosphere, UMR 163, CNRS CEA Univ Méditerranée, F 13108 Saint Paul lez Durance, France
Int J Syst Evol Microbiol 53:589-94. 2003..The second species is Ramlibacter henchirensis sp. nov., with the type strain TMB834T (=DSM 14656T =ATCC BAA-408T =LMG 21542T). The G + C contents of R. tataouinensis and R. henchirensis are 69.6 and 66.6 mol%, respectively...
- The desert of Tataouine: an extreme environment that hosts a wide diversity of microorganisms and radiotolerant bacteriaAngélique Chanal
LEMIR, DEVM, DSV, UMR 6191 CNRS CEA Université Aix Marseille II, IFR 112, CEA Cadarache, F 13108 Saint Paul lez Durance, France
Environ Microbiol 8:514-25. 2006..A detailed analysis of the resistance levels for two Thermus/Deinococcus and two alpha-Proteobacteria relatives revealed that they correspond to new radiotolerant species...
- P2TF: a comprehensive resource for analysis of prokaryotic transcription factorsPhilippe Ortet
CEA, DSV, IBEB, SBVME, LEMiRE, Saint Paul lez Durance, France
BMC Genomics 13:628. 2012..There is a need for user-friendly, rigorous and consistent databases to allow researchers to overcome the inherent variability in annotation between genome sequences...
- Alliance of proteomics and genomics to unravel the specificities of Sahara bacterium Deinococcus desertiArjan de Groot
Laboratory of Microbial Ecology of the Rhizosphere and Extreme Environments LEMiRE, Saint Paul lez Durance, France
PLoS Genet 5:e1000434. 2009..The supplementary nutrient import and DNA repair genes are likely important for survival and adaptation of D. deserti to its nutrient-poor, dry, and UV-exposed extreme environment...
- Complete genome sequence of a beneficial plant root-associated bacterium, Pseudomonas brassicacearumPhilippe Ortet
CEA, DSV, IBEB, SBVME, Lab Ecol Microb Rhizosphere and Environ Extrem LEMiRE, Saint Paul lez Durance, F 13108, France
J Bacteriol 193:3146. 2011..In addition, a complete type III secretion system and two complete type VI secretion systems were identified. We report here the first genome sequence of this species...