- [Increase of repeat abortion in France: from contraceptive issues to postponement of childbearing age]N Bajos
INSERM CESP U1018, 82, rue du General Leclerc, 94276 Le Kremlin Bicetre Cedex, France INED, 133, boulevard Davout, 75020 Paris, France
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 61:291-8. 2013....
- Changes in sexual behaviours: from secular trends to public health policiesNathalie Bajos
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Paris, France
AIDS 24:1185-91. 2010..To explore the relative contribution of secular trends and public health policies to changes in sexual behaviour...
- Sexuality and obesity, a gender perspective: results from French national random probability survey of sexual behavioursNathalie Bajos
INSERM Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale, CESP Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, U1018, Gender, Sexual and Reproductive Health Team, F 94276, Kremlin Bicetre, France
BMJ 340:c2573. 2010....
- Sexual risk-taking following relationship break-upsCaroline Moreau
INSERM, Gender, Sexual and Reproductive Health, CESP Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, U1018, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care 16:95-9. 2011..Changes in sexual behaviour over time have resulted in more frequent relationship break-ups, which carry specific sexual health challenges that we aim to explore in this study...
- Contraception at the time of abortion: high-risk time or high-risk women?Nathalie Bajos
INSERM INED U569, Hopital de Bicetre, Kremlin Bicetre, France
Hum Reprod 21:2862-7. 2006..Despite the widespread use of highly effective contraception in France, the incidence of abortion is high. A retrospective population-based cohort study was designed to analyse women's contraceptive history...
- Patterns of contraceptive use before and after an abortion: results from a nationally representative survey of women undergoing an abortion in FranceCaroline Moreau
Gender, Sexual and Reproductive Health, CESP Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, INSERM, U1018, Kremlin Bicetre, France
Contraception 82:337-44. 2010..Using a large national survey of women undergoing an abortion in France, we explore their contraceptive use surrounding an abortion...
- Contraceptive paths of adolescent women undergoing an abortion in FranceCaroline Moreau
Gender, Sexual and Reproductive Health, CESP Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, U1018, INSERM, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
J Adolesc Health 50:389-94. 2012..We explore young women's decisions related to their abortion and the patterns of abortion care among teenagers in France, and draw particular attention to the contraceptive circumstances surrounding the abortion...
- Medical vs. surgical abortion: the importance of women's choiceCaroline Moreau
Gender, Sexual and Reproductive Health, CESP Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, F 94807, Kremlin Bicetre, France
Contraception 84:224-9. 2011..We draw particular attention to the influence of women's preferences in the decision-making process...
- Representations and uses of emergency contraception in West Africa. A social anthropological reading of a northern medicinal productMaria Teixeira
INSERM CESP U1018, 82 rue du Gal Leclerc, 94276 Le Kremlin Bicetre Cedex, France
Soc Sci Med 75:148-55. 2012..On the other hand, it may in the end be viewed as simply another post-coital method, whose use is framed by the prevailing systems of temporal representations in the three countries concerned in the study...
- Preventive care's forgotten women: life course, sexuality, and sexual health among homosexually and bisexually active women in FranceNatacha Chetcuti
Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, National Institute for Health and Medical Research, Paris, France
J Sex Res 50:587-97. 2013..Because of constraint by the monogamous heterosexual norm, bisexually active women were less likely to be tested for sexually transmitted infections, and homosexually active women were less likely to have had gynecological follow-ups...
- Trends and determinants of use of long-acting reversible contraception use among young women in France: results from three national surveys conducted between 2000 and 2010Caroline Moreau
Department of Population, Family and Reproductive Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
Fertil Steril 100:451-8. 2013..To investigate trends and determinants in the use of long-acting reversible contraceptives (LARCs), including intrauterine devices and implants, over the last decade among young women in France...
- Contraceptive practices of non-HIV-seropositive injecting drug usersGwenaelle Vidal-Trecan
Departement de sante publique, CHU Cochin Port Royal, AP HP, Universite Rene Descartes, Paris, France
Eur J Epidemiol 18:863-9. 2003..To study the sociodemographic characteristics and sexual behaviours in contraception choices of injecting drug users (IDUs) and to compare the contraceptive practices of non-HIV-positive IDUs to those of the general population...
- Peri-abortion contraceptive use in the French islands of Guadeloupe and La Réunion: variation in the management of post-abortion careCaroline Moreau
INSERM, CESP Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, U1018, France
Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care 15:186-96. 2010..The abortion rate varies greatly within the French overseas territories including the Caribbean island of Guadeloupe and La Réunion in the Indian Ocean. We compare women's contraceptive paths surrounding an abortion in both territories...
- Women's sexuality: from aging to social representationsVirginie Ringa
Centre for Research in Epidemiology and Population Health CESP, U1018, Gender, Sexual and Reproductive Health Team, INSERM, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France UMRS 1018, Univ Paris Sud, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France INED, Paris, France
J Sex Med 10:2399-408. 2013..Many factors other than hormones influence sexual life in and after middle age; they include social status, personal characteristics, physical and psychological conditions, relationship factors, and social representations of sexuality...
- Contraception: from accessibility to efficiencyNathalie Bajos
INSERM INED U569 IFR69, Hopital de Bicetre, 82 rue du General Leclerc, 94276 Le Kremlin Bicetre Cedex, France
Hum Reprod 18:994-9. 2003..A cross-sectional population-based survey was designed to study the characteristics of current contraceptive use in France, the different types of contraceptive failure, and the reasons reported for not using contraception...