- [Towards early screening of autism]C Bursztejn
CHU de Strasbourg, 1, Place de l Hopital, 67091 Strasbourg, France
Arch Pediatr 10:129s-131s. 2003
- Risk factors for self-injurious behaviours among 222 young children with autistic disordersA Baghdadli
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Department, Clinique Peyre Plantade, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Montpellier, Montpellier, France
J Intellect Disabil Res 47:622-7. 2003..6% had severe SIBs. Lower chronological age, associated perinatal condition, a higher degree of autism and a higher daily living skills delay were risk factors of SIBs but parental class, sex and epilepsy were not...
- [Clinical guidelines for the screening and the diagnosis of autism and pervasive developmental disorders]A Baghdadli
Centre de Ressources Autisme, Hôpital de la Colombière, CHU de Montpellier, 34295 Montpellier cedex 05, France
Arch Pediatr 13:373-8. 2006..Guidelines built around 2 levels were proposed about screening and diagnosis...
- Social skills improvement in children with high-functioning autism: a pilot randomized controlled trialA Baghdadli
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Autism Resources Centre, Clinique Peyre Plantade, CHU Montpellier, 291 avenue du Doyen Giraud, Montpellier, Cedex 5, 34295, France
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 22:433-42. 2013..The SST-GP had higher efficacy than the LA-GP. Data justify replication using larger samples. ..
- What happens to children with PDD when they grow up? Prospective follow-up of 219 children from preschool age to mid-childhoodA Baghdadli
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Department, Montpellier I University, Montpellier, France
Acta Psychiatr Scand 115:403-12. 2007..To describe the psychological development of children with pervasive developmental disorders over a period of 3 years and to identify the factors linked to their developmental paths...
- What clinical characteristics of children with autism influence their inclusion in regular classrooms?C Yianni-Coudurier
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Department, Autism Resource Center, Montpellier, France
J Intellect Disabil Res 52:855-63. 2008..It focuses on young children with autism and examines the links between the children's characteristics and their weekly hours of regular-classroom inclusion and intervention in specialised setting...
- [Asperger syndrome: evolution of the concept and current clinical data]C Aussilloux
Service de médecine psychologique pour enfants et adolescents Peyre Plantade, CHU de Montpellier, 291, avenue du Doyen Gaston Giraud, 34295 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Rev Neurol (Paris) 164:406-13. 2008..From a clinical perspective, it is nevertheless of interest to isolate Asperger syndrome from other autistic disorders to propose specific assessment and therapy...
- Autism: tactile perception and emotionE Pernon
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Centre de Ressources Autisme, Montpellier, France
J Intellect Disabil Res 51:580-7. 2007..Our aim was to study the influence of the sensory environment on people with autism...
- [Descriptive study of psychotropic use in the 20-35 age adults with autism in Languedoc-Roussillon]A Baghdadli
Praticien Hospitalier, centre de ressources autisme Languedoc Roussillon, SMPEA Peyre Plantade, 291, avenue Doyen Gaston Giraud, 34295 Montpellier Cedex 5
Encephale 31:302-8. 2005..The results of this study portrayed the level of social adaptation and the types of psychoactive treatment in adults with autism, who are severely limited in their adaptive functioning due to their handicaps...
- The relationship between expressive language level and psychological development in children with autism 5 years of ageR Pry
Montpellier III University, 34199 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Autism 9:179-89. 2005..Results showed a positive correlation between language level and psychological development as well as between language level and intensity of symptoms. The central position of language in psychological development is discussed...
- [Review of psychopharmacological treatments in adolescents and adults with autistic disorders]A Baghdadli
Praticien Hospitalier, Centre de Ressources Autisme, SMPEA Peyre Plantade, CHU de Montpellier, 291, avenue du Doyen Giraud, 34295 Montpellier Cedex 5
Encephale 28:248-54. 2002..At the present time and until having sufficient studies, drugs are generally limited to severe disorders, for which usual psycho-educational approaches are insufficient...