- Efficacy of ursodeoxycholic acid in treating intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy: a meta-analysisYannick Bacq
Service d Hepatogastroenterologie, CHRU de Tours, Tours, France
Gastroenterology 143:1492-501. 2012..We performed a meta-analysis to evaluate the effects of ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA) on pruritus, liver test results, and outcomes of babies born to women with intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy (ICP)...
- Familial liver adenomatosis associated with hepatocyte nuclear factor 1alpha inactivationYannick Bacq
Department of Hepatogastroenterology, Centre Hospitalier de Tours, Hopital Trousseau, 37044 Tours Cedex, France
Gastroenterology 125:1470-5. 2003..This study investigated cosegregation of HNF-1alpha germline mutations with diabetes and liver adenomatosis in 2 families...
- [Hepatitis B and pregnancy]Y Bacq
Service d Hepatogastroenterologie, Hopital Trousseau, CHRU de Tours, 37044 Tours Cedex, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 32:S12-9. 2008..When HBs antigen is found in a woman during pregnancy, a specialist should be consulted and the family should undergo complete serologic testing (HBs antigen, anti-HBc and anti-HBs antibodies)...
- [Recurrent acute fatty liver of pregnancy]Yannick Bacq
Service d Hepatogastroenterologie, Hopital Trousseau, CHRU de Tours, Tours
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 31:1135-8. 2007..1528G>C (Glu474-Gln, p.E474Q). In conclusion, after an episode of AFLP, women should be clearly warned of the risk of recurrence and regularly monitored during the next pregnancy, even if the search of HADHA gene mutation is negative...
- Improvement of a CIDP associated with hepatitis C virus infection using antiviral therapyP Corcia
Department of Neurology, CHRU Bretonneau, Tours, France
Neurology 63:179-80. 2004..Viral eradication was confirmed during the 4th week of treatment and was followed 3 weeks later by neurologic improvement. The patient resumed normal activity 1 year after the therapy was completed...
- [Management of obstetric cholestasis in France: A national survey of obstetrical practice]C Arlicot
pôle de gynécologie obstétrique, médecine fœtale, médecine et biologie de la reproduction, centre Olympe de Gouges, CHRU de Tours, 2, boulevard Tonnelle, 37044 Tours Cedex, France
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 41:182-93. 2012..There is, to date, no scientific obstetrical guideline for clinical practice in France. The objective of our study was to precise, in this situation, how French obstetricians manage patients suffering from ICP...
- Hepatitis B virus reactivation after a resolutive acute hepatitis leading to a diagnosis of T cell lymphomaL Negreanu
Department of Hepato gastro enterology, Trousseau Hospital, Tours Regional University Hospital, Tours, France
Dig Liver Dis 41:e39-41. 2009..This unusual case confirms that natural immunity is not protective against hepatitis B virus reactivation and shows that such hepatitis B virus reactivation may precede the usual clinical manifestations of a peripheral T cell lymphoma...
- A second heterozygous MDR3 nonsense mutation associated with intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancyC Gendrot
Laboratory of Biochemistry Molecular Biology and INSERM U316, Hopital Bretonneau, 37044 Tours Cedex, France
J Med Genet 40:e32. 2003
- [Interferon-alpha and ribavirin treatment in a patient with hepatitis C virus-associated cutaneous periarteritis nodosa]M Naouri
Service de Dermatologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Universite Francois Rabelais, Tours, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 133:679-82. 2006..Hepatitis C virus (HCV) frequently causes leucocytoclastic vasculitis as a result of type II or III cryoglobulinemia. HCV-associated vasculitis without cryoglobulinemia is less common...
- [Ascites due to portal hypertension from breast cancer- related metastatic liver infiltration]Jérôme Viguier
Service d Hepatogastroenterologie, Hopital Trousseau, Tours
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 30:903-5. 2006..This case shows that, infiltration of the liver by metastases from breast cancer may lead to ascites due to portal hypertension, even in the absence of hepatic failure...
- Hepatic vascular involvement related to pregnancy, oral contraceptives, and estrogen replacement therapyJean Marc Perarnau
Service d Hepatogastroenterologie, Hopital Trousseau, Tours, France
Semin Liver Dis 28:315-27. 2008..Preeclampsia, a liver disease unique to pregnancy, may be complicated by life-threatening liver vascular involvement, especially when the syndrome of hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, and low platelet count (HELLP syndrome) is present...
- [Autoimmune thrombopenia associated with hepatitis B reactivation (reverse seroconversion) after autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation]Alexandre Aubourg
Service d Hepato Gastroenterologie, Hopital Trousseau, Tours
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 31:97-9. 2007..This case shows that patients who have had previous contact with hepatitis B virus should be monitored if they become immunosuppressed, even if anti-HBs were initially present...
- Association of CYP1B1 germ line mutations with hepatocyte nuclear factor 1alpha-mutated hepatocellular adenomaEmmanuelle Jeannot
INSERM, U674, Génomique fonctionnelle des tumeurs solides, Paris, France
Cancer Res 67:2611-6. 2007..In conclusion, our data suggested that CYP1B1 germ line-inactivating mutations might increase the incidence of HCA in women with HNF1alpha mutations...
- Genotype-phenotype correlation in hepatocellular adenoma: new classification and relationship with HCCJessica Zucman-Rossi
INSERM, U674, IUH, CEPH, Paris, France
Hepatology 43:515-24. 2006....
- Ophthalmologic side effects during alpha-interferon therapy for viral hepatitisLouis d'Alteroche
Service d Hepato Gastroenterologie, Hopital Trousseau, 37044 Tours Cedex, France
J Hepatol 44:56-61. 2006..The aim of this prospective study was to assess the nature and the frequency of such lesions during alpha-interferon therapy for viral hepatitis...
- [The liver and pregnancy]Olivier Chazouilleres
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 28:D84-91. 2004