Genomes and Genes
Jean Baptiste Bachet
- A randomized phase II study of weekly nab-paclitaxel plus gemcitabine or simplified LV5FU2 as first-line therapy in patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer: the AFUGEM GERCOR trialJean Baptiste Bachet
Paris Sorbonne University, UPMC University Paris 06, Paris, France
BMC Cancer 15:653. 2015..This study aims to evaluate the efficacy of weekly nab-paclitaxel combined with gemcitabine or a simplified (s) LV5FU2 regimen in patients with previously untreated metastatic PAC...
- [What is the contribution of tumor response in colorectal cancer?]Jean Baptiste Bachet
Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris VI, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Groupe Hospitalier de la Pitié Salpêtrière, Service d Hepato gastro enterologie, 47 83 boulevard de l Hopital, 75651 Paris Cedex 13, France
Bull Cancer 100:743-55. 2013..Finally, although there is no high-level of evidence, tumor response has prognostic value for metastases resection in mCRC and is a therapeutic objective in patients with potentially resectable metastases or symptomatic advanced disease...
- S100A2 is a predictive biomarker of adjuvant therapy benefit in pancreatic adenocarcinomaJean Baptiste Bachet
Medical University Pierre et Marie Curie, UFR Paris VI, 91 105 boulevard de l Hôpital, Paris, France
Eur J Cancer 49:2643-53. 2013..S100A2 has been recently suggested as a negative prognostic biomarker in PAC. We aimed to investigate its prognostic and/or predictive value in a large independent multicentric cohort of patients with resected PAC...
- Contribution of CXCR4 and SMAD4 in predicting disease progression pattern and benefit from adjuvant chemotherapy in resected pancreatic adenocarcinomaJ B Bachet
Medical University Pierre et Marie Curie, UFR Paris VI, Paris
Ann Oncol 23:2327-35. 2012..Many prognostic biomarkers have been tested, but most studies included heterogeneous patients. We aimed to investigate the prognostic and/or predictive values of four relevant biomarkers in a multicentric cohort of patients...
- Linear quantification of lymphoid infiltration of the tumor margin: a reproducible method, developed with colorectal cancer tissues, for assessing a highly variable prognostic factorMarc Antoine Allard
EA4340, Versailles SQY University, Boulogne, France
Diagn Pathol 7:156. 2012..However, lymphoid infiltration is heterogeneous and the reproducibility of quantification based on single counts within a tumor is very low. We aimed to develop a reproducible method for evaluating lymphoid infiltration in tumors...
- Analysis of PTEN, BRAF, and EGFR status in determining benefit from cetuximab therapy in wild-type KRAS metastatic colon cancerPierre Laurent-Puig
INSERM UMR S775 Molecular Basis of Xenobiotics Response, Paris, France
J Clin Oncol 27:5924-30. 2009..However, only half of these patients will benefit from treatment, suggesting the need to identify additional biomarkers for cetuximab-based treatment efficacy...
- Adjuvant therapy with fluorouracil and oxaliplatin in stage II and elderly patients (between ages 70 and 75 years) with colon cancer: subgroup analyses of the Multicenter International Study of Oxaliplatin, Fluorouracil, and Leucovorin in the Adjuvant TreChristophe Tournigand
Hopital Saint Antoine, Paris, France
J Clin Oncol 30:3353-60. 2012..Oxaliplatin combined with fluoropyrimidine improves survival in patients with stage III colon cancer. However, adjuvant chemotherapy with oxaliplatin is controversial in stage II and elderly patients...
- Additional value of EGFR downstream signaling phosphoprotein expression to KRAS status for response to anti-EGFR antibodies in colorectal cancerGeraldine Perkins
Institut National de la Recherche et de la Santé Médicale, UMR S775, Paris, France
Int J Cancer 127:1321-31. 2010..Our results suggest the importance of EGFR downstream signaling phosphoproteins expression in addition to KRAS status to define the subgroup of patients who will not benefit from anti-EGFR therapy...
- [Cutaneous adverse reactions of EGFR (epidermal growth factor receptor)-inhibitors: therapeutic algorithm of the French PROCUR group]Claude Bachmeyer
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Tenon, Service de Medecine Interne, 4, rue de la Chine, 75020 Paris, France
Bull Cancer 100:417-26. 2013..This multidisciplinary study should facilitate the standardised, optimised management of skin toxicity associated with EGFR-inhibitors...
- Asparagine Synthetase Expression and Phase I Study With L-Asparaginase Encapsulated in Red Blood Cells in Patients With Pancreatic AdenocarcinomaJean Baptiste Bachet
From the Department of Hepato Gastroenterology, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris and Erytech Pharma, Lyon, France Department of Gastroenterology, Erasme University Hospital, Brussels, Belgium Department of oncology, Centre Francois Baclesse, Caen Department of Oncology, Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille and Pathology Department, Beaujon Hospital, Paris, France Department of Pathology, Erasme Hospital, Brussels, Belgium Department of Pathology, Saint Antoine Hospital and Department of Pathology, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris Department of Pathology, Ambroise Pare Hospital, Boulogne Billancourt and Department of Gastroenterology, Beaujon Hospital and Departments of Medical Oncology and Oncology, Saint Antoine Hospital, Paris, France
Pancreas 44:1141-7. 2015..Our aims were to assess ASNS expression in PAC from a large cohort and its prognostic and/or predictive value and to conduct a phase I trial with ERY-ASP in patients with metastatic PAC...
- From chemotherapy to targeted therapy in adjuvant treatment for stage III colon cancerAimery de Gramont
Service d Oncologie Medicale, Hopital Saint Antoine, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Semin Oncol 38:521-32. 2011..Clarity regarding the clinical signal needed before launching a phase III study and optimized designs adapted to multiple agents are urgently needed for new trials...
- Human equilibrative nucleoside transporter 1 testing in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma: a comparison between murine and rabbit antibodiesMagali Svrcek
Department of Pathology, AP HP, hôpitaux universitaires Est Parisien, Saint Antoine Hospital, Paris, France Université Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Paris, France
Histopathology 66:457-62. 2015..Another antibody, which is rabbit-derived (SP120), appears to have no predictive value in local, advanced or metastatic PDAC. We aimed to study whether the two antibodies are equivalent...
- Diagnosis, prognosis and treatment of patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumour (GIST) and germline mutation of KIT exon 13Jean Baptiste Bachet
EA4340 Epidémiologie et Oncogénesè des Tumeurs Digestives, Versailles Saint Quentin en Yvelines University, 78280 Guyancourt, France Hepato Gastroenterology Department, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, 75013 Paris, France Medical University Pierre et Marie Curie, UFR Paris VI, France
Eur J Cancer 49:2531-41. 2013..Identification of kindreds with KIT or PDGFRA germline mutation raised new questions, especially regarding the diagnosis, management, monitoring and treatment of these patients...
- Nab-paclitaxel plus gemcitabine for metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma after Folfirinox failure: an AGEO prospective multicentre cohortAlix Portal
Department of Gastroenterology and Digestive Oncology, Georges Pompidou European Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Paris Descartes University, Paris, France
Br J Cancer 113:989-95. 2015..The aim of this study was to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of Nab-paclitaxel plus gemcitabine (A+G) after Folfirinox failure in MPA...
- Bevacizumab plus FOLFIRI or FOLFOX in chemotherapy-refractory patients with metastatic colorectal cancer: a retrospective studyAstrid Lievre
Gastroenterology and Digestive Oncology Unit, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Boulogne Billancourt, France
BMC Cancer 9:347. 2009..The aim of this study was to evaluate the activity of bevacizumab combined with FOLFIRI or FOLFOX in mCRC who have failed prior chemotherapy with fluoropyrimidine plus irinotecan and/or oxaliplatin...
- Folliculitis induced by EGFR inhibitors, preventive and curative efficacy of tetracyclines in the management and incidence rates according to the type of EGFR inhibitor administered: a systematic literature reviewJean Baptiste Bachet
Department of Hepato gastro enterology, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Pierre and Marie Curie, Paris, France
Oncologist 17:555-68. 2012..Variations in terms of the treatment-related incidence and intensity have not been fully elucidated. Tetracyclines have been recommended for the prophylaxis and treatment of folliculitis but their efficacy is yet to be established...
- Echocardiographic follow-up of treated patients with carcinoid syndromeNicolas Mansencal
Department of Cardiology, Universite de Versailles Saint Quentin, Hopital Ambroise Pare, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Boulogne, France
Am J Cardiol 105:1588-91. 2010..Carcinoid heart disease progresses over time, highlighting the need for echocardiographic follow-up once carcinoid syndrome has been diagnosed...
- Second-line chemotherapy for advanced biliary tract cancer after failure of the gemcitabine-platinum combination: A large multicenter study by the Association des Gastro-Entérologues OncologuesBertrand Brieau
Gastroenterology and Digestive Oncology Unit, Cochin Teaching Hospital, Paris, France
Cancer 121:3290-7. 2015..The aim of this multicenter study was to describe the CT2 regimens used, the response rates, and the outcomes of patients treated with various CT2 regimens...
- KRAS mutation status is predictive of response to cetuximab therapy in colorectal cancerAstrid Lievre
Universite Paris Descartes, Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale UMR 775, Paris, France
Cancer Res 66:3992-5. 2006..The EGFR amplification, which is not as frequent as initially reported, is also associated with response to this treatment...