Marie Claude Babron
- Genetic interaction of CTLA-4 with HLA-DR15 in multiple sclerosis patientsMehdi Alizadeh
Laboratoire Universitaire d Immunologie UPRES EA 1257, IFR 97 and Etablissement Français du Sang Bretagne, Faculte de Medecine, Rennes, France
Ann Neurol 54:119-22. 2003..Our data were obtained from two European independent family-based studies including 610 multiple sclerosis family trios. Ann Neurol 2003;54:119-122..
- Meta and pooled analysis of European coeliac disease dataMarie Claude Babron
1INSERM U535, Villejuif, France
Eur J Hum Genet 11:828-34. 2003..This region was suggested by several individual studies, but did not reach statistical values high enough to be conclusive when data sets were analysed separately...
- An ordered subset approach to including covariates in the transmission disequilibrium testHervé Perdry
INSERM U535, BP 1000, Villejuif, 94817, France
BMC Proc 1:S77. 2007..For a third locus, detectable by the classical transmission-disequilibrium test, a substantial increase of power of detection is shown...
- On the choice of linkage statisticsPatricia Margaritte Jeannin
INSERM U535, F 94817 Villejuif, France
BMC Proc 1:S102. 2007..In a second step, we show that performing the analysis under a greater number of genetic models in the hope of better scanning the space of models, does not increase the power of detection...
- Detection of susceptibility loci by genome-wide linkage analysisMarie Claude Babron
INSERM U535, 94817 Villejuif Cedex, Villejuif, France
BMC Genet 6:S18. 2005..Our results for the individual replicates are consistent with the disease model used in the simulation...
- Modeling the effect of a genetic factor for a complex trait in a simulated populationMathieu Bourgey
INSERM Unité 535, B P 1000, 94817 Villejuif Cedex, France
BMC Genet 6:S87. 2005..However, we could not find any model that could explain the familial segregation of the trait, namely the higher proportion of affected parents than affected sibs...
- The ordered transmission disequilibrium test: detection of modifier genesHervé Perdry
INSERM U535, BP 1000, F 94817 Villejuif, France
Genet Epidemiol 33:1-5. 2009..We investigate the power of the method by simulations under various genetic models and covariate distributions and compare it with a linear regression analysis...
- Genetic association and gene-environment interaction: a new method for overcoming the lack of exposure information in controlsRémi Kazma
Universite Paris Sud, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Am J Epidemiol 173:225-35. 2011..Interestingly, it even has better power than the joint test requiring full knowledge of the environmental information in both cases and controls...
- Lung cancer and DNA repair genes: multilevel association analysis from the International Lung Cancer ConsortiumRémi Kazma
Universite Paris Sud, Villejuif, France
Carcinogenesis 33:1059-64. 2012..This first international pooled analysis of a large dataset unravels the role of specific DNA repair pathways in LC and highlights the importance of accounting for gene and pathway effects when studying LC...
- Impact of the diagnosis definition on linkage detectionMarie Hélène Dizier
Hopital Paul Brousse, Bâtiment Leriche, B P 1000, 94817 Villejuif Cedex, France
BMC Genet 6:S140. 2005..A genetic factor located on the chromosome 1 may have been detected here which would be involved specifically in traits a and b or in a combination of these traits...
- A novel locus for autosomal dominant "uncomplicated" hereditary spastic paraplegia maps to chromosome 8p21.1-q13.3Sylvain Hanein
INSERM, Unit 679, 47 bd de l Hopital, 75013 Paris, France
Hum Genet 122:261-73. 2007..3-23.31, was found to segregate in all affected patients (but not in probably or possibly affected subjects) and in a high proportion of healthy at risk individuals, suggesting that this locus might act as a modifier of the phenotype...
- Pleiotropic effects of CEP290 (NPHP6) mutations extend to Meckel syndromeLekbir Baala
Université René Descartes et INSERM U 781, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, 149 rue de Sevres, 75743 Paris Cedex 15, France
Am J Hum Genet 81:170-9. 2007..These data identify a fourth locus for MKS (MKS4) and the CEP290 gene as responsible for MKS...
- Investigation of seven proposed regions of linkage in multiple sclerosis: an American and French collaborative studyMargaret A Pericak-Vance
Center for Human Genetics, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Neurogenetics 5:45-8. 2004..Regions on 1p34, 3p14, and 19q13 produced lod scores >0.90 in at least one subset of the data, suggesting that these regions should be examined in more detail...
- Genetic analysis of multiple sclerosis in Europeans: French dataMehdi Alizadeh
Laboratoire d Immunologie, UPRES EA 1257 IFR97, Faculte de Medecine, 2 Avenue du Pr Léon Bernard CS 34317, 35043 Rennes Cedex, France
J Neuroimmunol 143:74-8. 2003..These potential associations will require confirmation in further studies...