- The mass murderer history: Modern classifications, sociodemographic and psychopathological characteristics, suicidal dimensions, and media contagion of mass murdersYann Auxemery
Medico Psychological Service Applied to Aeronautics, Main Aeromedical Centre, Percy Military Hospital, 101 avenue Henri Barbusse, Clamart, Hauts de Seine 92141, France Electronic address
Compr Psychiatry 56:149-54. 2015..The media appears to play a crucial role in preventing the occurrence of imitation or copycat tragedies. The WHO recommendation regarding how to transcribe suicide and by extension, homicide, in the media is necessary. ..
- [The Gulf War Syndrome twenty years on]Y Auxéméry
Service de psychiatrie et de psychologie clinique, Hôpital d instruction des armées Legouest, 27, avenue de Plantières, BP 90001, 57077 METZ Cedex 3, France Centre de recherche psychanalyse, Médecine et Société, Universite Paris VII, EAD n o 3522, 26, rue de Paradis, 75000 Paris, France Ecole du Val de Grâce, 1, place Alphonse Laveran, 75005 Paris, France Electronic address
Encephale 39:332-8. 2013....
- The "near-death experience" during comas: psychotraumatic suffering or the taming of reality?Y AuxÃ©mÃ©ry
HIA Legouest, Service de Psychiatrie, 27 Avenue de PlantiÃ¨res, BP 90001, 57 077 Metz Cedex 3, France
Med Hypotheses 81:379-82. 2013..The medical team then does not act as if the patient were not there but, on the contrary, considers the patient to be the subject, although unable to speak directly, to whom one speaks and of whom one speaks between caregivers. ..
- [Post-traumatic stress disorder: Clinical aspects and pharmacological approach]Y Auxéméry
Service de Psychiatrie, HIA Legouest, 27, avenue de Plantières, 57077 METZ Cedex 3, France
Rev Med Interne 33:703-8. 2012..These different clinical forms of posttraumatic stress disorder can receive a specific pharmacological treatment according to the predominant impairment of the incriminated monoaminergic neuromodulatory system...
- [Posttraumatic stress disorder endophenotypes: several clinical dimensions for specific treatments]Y Auxéméry
Service de psychiatrie et de psychologie clinique, HIA Legouest, Metz, École du Val de Grâce, Paris, France
Rev Med Brux 33:476-81. 2012..The clinical is not developed according to fixed references: the evolution of neurogenetic techniques changes our perception of psychic traumas and the therapeutic possibilities...
- [Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) as a consequence of the interaction between an individual genetic susceptibility, a traumatogenic event and a social context]Y Auxéméry
Service de psychiatrie et de psychologie clinique, Hôpital d instruction des armées Legouest, 27, avenue de Plantières, BP 90001, 57077 METZ Cedex 3, France
Encephale 38:373-80. 2012..With each epidemiological, psychopathological and more particularly neurogenetic study, we will expand on the impact of these interactions on the therapeutic treatment of psycho-traumatised persons...
- Etiopathogenic perspectives on chronic psycho traumatic and chronic psychotic symptoms: the hypothesis of a hyperdopaminergic endophenotype of PTSDYann Auxemery
École du Val de Grâce, 1 Place Alphonse Laveran, 75005 Paris, France
Med Hypotheses 79:667-72. 2012..Although antipsychotics are frequently used for people with PTSD further studies are needed to develop a consensus on the guidelines for treating the psychotic forms of PTSD...
- [Mild traumatic brain injury and postconcussive syndrome: a re-emergent questioning]Y Auxéméry
Service de psychiatrie et de psychologie clinique, Hôpital d instruction des armées Legouest, Metz Cedex, France
Encephale 38:329-35. 2012..Most patients with TBI suffer a mild traumatic brain injury with transient loss of consciousness. A controversial issue in the field of head injury is the outcome of concussion...
- [Psychogenic non epileptic seizures: a review]Y Auxéméry
Service de psychiatrie et de psychologie clinique, Hôpital d instruction des armées Legouest, 27, avenue de Plantières, BP 90001, 57070 Metz cedex 3, France
Encephale 37:153-8. 2011..We found evidence for correlations between childhood trauma, history of childhood abuse, PTSD, and PNES diagnoses. PNES could also be hypothesized of a dissociative phenomena generated by childhood trauma...
- [Psychosis and trauma. Theorical links between post-traumatic and psychotic symptoms]Y Auxéméry
Service de psychiatrie et de psychologie clinique, Hôpital d instruction des armées Legouest, Metz, France
Encephale 37:433-8. 2011..Individuals with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder report higher rates of trauma and assault than the general population...