- [Post-traumatic stress disorder: Clinical aspects and pharmacological approach]Y Auxéméry
Service de Psychiatrie, HIA Legouest, 27, avenue de Plantières, 57077 METZ Cedex 3, France
Rev Med Interne 33:703-8. 2012..These different clinical forms of posttraumatic stress disorder can receive a specific pharmacological treatment according to the predominant impairment of the incriminated monoaminergic neuromodulatory system...
- [Posttraumatic stress disorder endophenotypes: several clinical dimensions for specific treatments]Y Auxéméry
Service de psychiatrie et de psychologie clinique, HIA Legouest, Metz, École du Val de Grâce, Paris, France
Rev Med Brux 33:476-81. 2012..The clinical is not developed according to fixed references: the evolution of neurogenetic techniques changes our perception of psychic traumas and the therapeutic possibilities...
- [Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) as a consequence of the interaction between an individual genetic susceptibility, a traumatogenic event and a social context]Y Auxéméry
Service de psychiatrie et de psychologie clinique, Hôpital d instruction des armées Legouest, 27, avenue de Plantières, BP 90001, 57077 METZ Cedex 3, France
Encephale 38:373-80. 2012..With each epidemiological, psychopathological and more particularly neurogenetic study, we will expand on the impact of these interactions on the therapeutic treatment of psycho-traumatised persons...
- Etiopathogenic perspectives on chronic psycho traumatic and chronic psychotic symptoms: the hypothesis of a hyperdopaminergic endophenotype of PTSDYann Auxemery
École du Val de Grâce, 1 Place Alphonse Laveran, 75005 Paris, France
Med Hypotheses 79:667-72. 2012..Although antipsychotics are frequently used for people with PTSD further studies are needed to develop a consensus on the guidelines for treating the psychotic forms of PTSD...
- [Mild traumatic brain injury and postconcussive syndrome: a re-emergent questioning]Y Auxéméry
Service de psychiatrie et de psychologie clinique, Hôpital d instruction des armées Legouest, Metz Cedex, France
Encephale 38:329-35. 2012..Most patients with TBI suffer a mild traumatic brain injury with transient loss of consciousness. A controversial issue in the field of head injury is the outcome of concussion...
- [Psychogenic non epileptic seizures: a review]Y Auxéméry
Service de psychiatrie et de psychologie clinique, Hôpital d instruction des armées Legouest, 27, avenue de Plantières, BP 90001, 57070 Metz cedex 3, France
Encephale 37:153-8. 2011..We found evidence for correlations between childhood trauma, history of childhood abuse, PTSD, and PNES diagnoses. PNES could also be hypothesized of a dissociative phenomena generated by childhood trauma...
- [Psychosis and trauma. Theorical links between post-traumatic and psychotic symptoms]Y Auxéméry
Service de psychiatrie et de psychologie clinique, Hôpital d instruction des armées Legouest, Metz, France
Encephale 37:433-8. 2011..Individuals with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder report higher rates of trauma and assault than the general population...