- Effect of Infliximab on the UVB-Induced Apoptosis of Keratinocytes Infected by HPV38 E6/E7Francois Aubin
Molecular and Cell Biology Laboratory, Universite de Franche Comte, EA3181, SFR FED4234, Besancon, France Department of Dermatology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, 25030 Besancon, France
ISRN Dermatol 2013:907189. 2013..Our results indicate that anti-TNF agent, infliximab, does not contribute to the survival of HPV38-transduced keratinocytes with UVB-induced DNA damages...
- [What's new in dermatological research?]F Aubin
Universite de Franche Comte, EA3181, IFR133 et Service de Dermatologie, CHU de Besancon, 2 place Saint Jacques 25030 Besançon cedex, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 138:S233-40. 2011..Electronic second skin is now a current concept through bio-integrated epidermal electronics platforms used for different monitoring and stimulations of body functions...
- Sweet's syndrome associated with cutaneous T cell lymphomaF Aubin
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital, 2, Place Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon Cedex, France
Eur J Dermatol 8:178-9. 1998..The role of a cytokine cascade released by an abnormal T cell clone is discussed as an initiating event responsible for secondary infiltration with neutrophils...
- Human papillomavirus genotype distribution in external acuminata condylomata: a Large French National Study (EDiTH IV)Francois Aubin
Service de Dermatologie, Hospital University Saint Jacques, Besancon, France
Clin Infect Dis 47:610-5. 2008....
- [Human papillomavirus infection]F Aubin
Service de Dermatologie, EA 3181, IFR 133, Université de Franche Comté et CHU de Besançon
Ann Dermatol Venereol 134:94-9. 2007
- [Regulatory T cells]F Aubin
Universite de Franche Comte, Service de Dermatologie, CHU de Besancon
Ann Dermatol Venereol 134:167-72. 2007
- [Human papillomavirus-associated cutaneous lesions]Francois Aubin
Service de Dermatologie, EA 3181, IFR 133, Hopital Saint Jacques, Universite de Franche Comte, 25030 Besancon
Rev Prat 56:1905-13. 2006..Other co-factors, such as ultraviolet radiation and immune suppression may be necessary...
- [Ano-genital papillomavirus infections in men]Francois Aubin
Service de Dermatologie, EA 3181, IFR 133, Hopital Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon
Rev Prat 56:1901-3. 2006
- [Human papillomavirus infection. Screening, treatment and vaccination]Francois Aubin
Service de Dermatologie, EA 3181, IFR 133, Hopital Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon
Rev Prat 56:1875-6. 2006
- Genital human Papillomavirus infection in patients with autoimmune inflammatory diseasesFrancois Aubin
EA3181, IFR133, Universite de Franche Comte, Besancon, France
Joint Bone Spine 78:460-5. 2011..Very few data are available on genital HPV infections associated with autoimmune inflammatory diseases or their treatments. Here, we review the published information on this topic...
- [Organising the follow-up of biologics]F Aubin
Service de Dermatologie, CHU de Besancon, 2, Place Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon Cedex, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 138:851-3. 2011..The occurrence of events, whether disease-related (infection, dysimmunity, cancer) or not (pregnancy, vaccination), is described in specific guidelines and in notification reports submitted to pharmacovigilance agencies...
- The role of circumstances of diagnosis and access to dermatological care in early diagnosis of cutaneous melanoma: a population-based study in FranceFrédérique Durbec
Service de Dermatologie, Hopital Robert Debre, avenue du Général Koenig, Reims Cedex, France
Arch Dermatol 146:240-6. 2010..To describe circumstances of the diagnosis and access to dermatological care for patients with cutaneous melanoma (CM) and to investigate factors associated with early detection...
- TP53 polymorphism of exon 4 at codon 72 in cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma and benign epithelial lesions of renal transplant recipients and immunocompetent individuals: lack of correlation with human papillomavirus statusSandrine Cairey-Remonnay
Department of Cell Biology, IETG EA 2085, Besancon, Department of Dermatology, Department of Pathology, and Department of Statistics, Besancon, Department of Dermatology, Lyon, France
J Invest Dermatol 118:1026-31. 2002..No association between TP53 arginine/arginine genotype and human papillomavirus status could be determined, however...
- Detection of alpha- and beta-human papillomavirus (HPV) in cutaneous melanoma: a matched and controlled study using specific multiplex PCR combined with DNA microarray primer extensionJean Baptiste Ruer
Universite de Franche Comte, EA3181, IFR133, Besancon, France
Exp Dermatol 18:857-62. 2009..Furthermore, specific HPV types, such as a-HPV16 and beta-HPV species 2 may be involved in a sub-group of melanoma...
- [Intraepithelial lesions and neoplasia associated with human papillomavirus infection]Didier Riethmuller
EA 3181, IFR 133, Universite de Franche Comte, Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, Hopital St Jacques, CHU Besancon, Pavillon La mère et l enfant, 25030 Besancon Cedex
Bull Acad Natl Med 191:601-9; discussion 609. 2007..Although the causal link between human genital papillomavirus infection and cervical neoplasia is well established, the role of beta-HPV in non melanoma skin cancers is unclear...
- Increased levels of circulating microparticles are associated with increased procoagulant activity in patients with cutaneous malignant melanomaClaire Laresche
Service de Dermatologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Jean Minjoz, Besancon, France
J Invest Dermatol 134:176-82. 2014..In addition, we observed an inverse correlation between PMPs, AV(+)MPs, and clotting times. Our data suggest that MPs are involved in the progression of melanoma and may be associated to melanoma-associated thrombogenesis. ..
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy in melanoma: our 8-year clinical experience in a single French institute (2002-2009)Caroline Biver-Dalle
Department of Dermatology, Besancon University Hospital, Besancon, France
BMC Dermatol 12:21. 2012..Since the introduction of sentinel lymph node biopsy (SLNB), its use as a standard of care for patients with clinically node-negative cutaneous melanoma remains controversial. We wished to evaluate our experience of SLNB for melanoma...
- E6 and E7 proteins from different beta-papillomaviruses types do not interfere in UVB-induced apoptosis of HaCaT keratinocytesJean Sébastien Guerrini
EA 3181, IFR 133, Universite de Franche Comte, Besancon, France
Exp Dermatol 20:71-3. 2011..Our data suggest that the expression of E6 and E7 exert different modulatory effects on UVB-induced apoptosis according to beta-HPV types and to the cellular genetic context...
- TP53 polymorphism at exon 4 in caucasian women from eastern France: lack of correlation with HPV status and grade of cervical precancerous lesionsOlivier Humbey
Faculte de Medecine et de Pharmacie, Institut d Etude et de Transfert de Gènes, Besancon, France
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 103:60-4. 2002..To investigate the codon 72 TP53 polymorphism in women from eastern France with normal or abnormal cervical cytology...
- Clinical and immunologic factors associated with bullous pemphigoid relapse during the first year of treatment: a multicenter, prospective studyFanny Fichel
Department of Dermatology, Reims University Hospital, University of Champagne Ardenne, Reims, France
JAMA Dermatol 150:25-33. 2014..Although predisposing factors for bullous pemphigoid (BP) have been recently established, no clinical or immunologic factors have yet been identified to predict disease outcome...
- Squamous cell carcinomas are associated with verrucokeratotic cutaneous lesions but not with common warts in organ-transplant patients. A case-control studyPascal Joly
Department of Dermatology, Rouen University Hospital, University of Rouen, Rouen, France
Transplantation 89:1224-30. 2010..Warts are thought to be associated with the development of squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) in organ transplant patients. We investigated the association between the different types of warts and SCC in organ transplant patients...
- Variations in management of stage I to stage III cutaneous melanoma: a population-based study of clinical practices in FranceFlorent Grange
Service de Dermatologie, Hopital Robert Debre, avenue du Général Koenig, 51092 Reims Cedex, France
Arch Dermatol 144:629-36. 2008..To describe current management of cutaneous melanoma (CM) and identify factors accounting for disparities...
- Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia associated with epidermodysplasia verruciformis HPV in an HIV-infected patient: a manifestation of immune restoration syndromeIsabelle Mermet
Department of Dermatology, Medical School and University Hospital, IFR 133, 25000 Besancon, France
Eur J Dermatol 17:149-52. 2007..Furthermore, epidermodysplasia verruciformis-like cutaneous eruptions after initiation of highly active antiretroviral therapy has never been described as a manifestation of an immune restoration syndrome...
- Lipschütz genital ulceration: a rare manifestation of paratyphoid feverFabien Pelletier
Service de Dermatologie 1, Hopital Saint Jacques, 2, Place Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon Cedex, France
Eur J Dermatol 13:297-8. 2003..To our knowledge, we report herein the second case associated with proved paratyphoid fever. The authors thus recommend that typhoid or paratyphoid fever should be included in the differential diagnosis of genital ulcerations...
- Minocycline-induced cutaneous polyarteritis nodosa with antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodiesFabien Pelletier
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital, 2 Place Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon, France
Eur J Dermatol 13:396-8. 2003..Auto-immune disorders are frequently observed. Among them, it is very rare to observe cutaneous PAN associated with positive ANCA. The pathophysiological mechanisms are discussed...
- Preventive effect of ultraviolet radiation on murine chronic sclerodermatous graft-versus-host diseaseIsabelle Mermet
Service de Dermatologie, Université et Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Franche Comté, Besancon, France
Transplantation 84:1696-700. 2007..We conclude that UVB irradiation of recipient before or after transplantation has a preventive effect on cutaneous Scl GVHD and may represent an effective strategy for prevention of Scl GVHD...
- Primary cutaneous lymphomas: a population-based descriptive study of 71 consecutive cases diagnosed between 1980 and 2003Marie Odile Riou-Gotta
Service de Dermatologie, CHU de Besancon, France
Leuk Lymphoma 49:1537-44. 2008..20 and 0.08, respectively and did not vary significantly from 1980-1984 to 2000-2003. Five-year survival was 64.5% for PCL patients similar to MF patients. Our results provide updated data on the incidence of PCL in France...
- Gluten intolerance and skin diseasesPhilippe Humbert
Department of Dermatology, University of Franche Comte, CHU Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon, France
Eur J Dermatol 16:4-11. 2006..Intestinal biopsy is usually needed to establish the diagnosis of CD or GI. Thus, gluten intolerance gives rise to a variety of dermatological manifestations which may benefit from a gluten-free diet...
- Infliximab treatment for steroid-refractory acute graft-versus-host disease after orthotopic liver transplantation: a case reportGaël Piton
Service d Hepatologie, Université de Franche Comté et Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Besançon, Besancon, France
Liver Transpl 15:682-5. 2009..We report the first case of acute GVHD following liver transplantation that was refractory to steroids and anti-lymphocyte globulin but was successfully treated with infliximab...
- Pulmonary and cutaneous sarcoidosis associated with interferon therapy for melanomaFabien Pelletier
Department of Dermatology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Besancon, l Université de Franche Comté, France
Cutis 80:441-5. 2007..Other than interferon therapy, sarcoidosis or granulomatosis reactions rarely have been reported in malignant melanoma. We discuss and review the literature on the physiopathology of sarcoidosis brought on by interferon therapy...
- Use of amniotic membrane transplantation in the treatment of venous leg ulcersIsabelle Mermet
Universite de Franche Comte, Department of Dermatology, University Hospital and Medical School, Besancon, France
Wound Repair Regen 15:459-64. 2007..AM transplantation may thus be considered to be an alternative method for treating chronic leg ulcers...
- Comparison of histopathologic-clinical characteristics of Jessner's lymphocytic infiltration of the skin and lupus erythematosus tumidus: Multicenter study of 46 casesValérie Rémy-Leroux
Service de Dermatologie, Hopital Robert Debre, Centre Hospitalier de Reims, Reims, France
J Am Acad Dermatol 58:217-23. 2008..We sought to identify criteria able to distinguish between Jessner's lymphocytic infiltration of the skin (JLIS) and lupus erythematosus tumidus (LET)...
- Demodicidosis in a child with xantholeukaemia associated with type 1 neurofibromatosisMouna Benessahraoui
Department of Dermatology, 2 Place Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon Cedex, France
Eur J Dermatol 13:311-2. 2003..The eruption cleared after oral and topical metronidazole therapy. Demodicidosis should be included in the differential diagnosis of facial eruption in immunosuppressed children...
- [Clinical and benign aspects of human papillomavirus-associated lesions]Francois Aubin
EA 3181, IFR 133, Universite de Franche Comte, Service de Dermatologie, CHU Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon
Bull Acad Natl Med 191:585-97; discussion 597-9. 2007..Treatments (chemical, physical or immunological) are lengthy, expensive, inconvenient and often painful. Recurrence is frequent because of HPV persistence in perilesional skin...
- Onset or exacerbation of cutaneous psoriasis during TNFalpha antagonist therapyDaniel Wendling
Rheumatology Department, CHU Jean Minjoz, Minjoz Teaching Hospital, Franche Comte University, Boulevard Fleming, 25030 Besancon Cedex, France
Joint Bone Spine 75:315-8. 2008..Cutaneous psoriasis is an example, of which several cases have been reported...
- Observational case series on a group of psoriasis patients who failed to respond to any TNF blockersManuelle Viguier
Sorbonne Paris Cité Université, Paris Diderot and Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, Hopital Saint Louis, Service de Dermatologie, Paris, France
J Dermatolog Treat 25:75-7. 2014..Therefore, the authors wished to describe specific clinical factors that could be associated with a non-response to any available TNF blockers in patients with psoriasis...
- Hidradenitis suppurativa associated with spondyloarthritis -- results from a multicenter national prospective studyPascal Richette
From the Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris AP HP, Hopital Lariboisiere, Pole appareil locomoteur, Fédération de Rhumatologie University Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament de Medicina, Barcelona, Spain AP HP, Hopital Saint Louis, Service de Dermatologie, Immunité anti virale, Biothérapie et Vaccins Institut Pasteur, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Université Paris Diderot AP HP, Hopital Bichat, Service de Rhumatologie Université Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité Institut Pasteur, Centre Medical, Paris Service de Rhumatologie, Service de Dermatologie, Universite de Franche Comte, Besançon Inserm, UMR S606, Centre Viggo Petersen, Hôpital Lariboisière AP HP, Hopital Saint Louis, Service de Dermatologie, INSERM U781, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Sorbonne Paris Cité Université, Paris Diderot, Paris, France
J Rheumatol 41:490-4. 2014..To determine the prevalence and characterize the inflammatory musculoskeletal symptoms of hidradenitis suppurativa (HS), a chronic inflammatory disease of skin appendages...
- Lack of expression of an alternative CD20 transcript variant in circulating B cells from patients with pemphigusClémentine Gamonet
Inserm UMR 1098, Etablissement Français du Sang Bourgogne Franche Comté, Besancon, France
Exp Dermatol 23:66-7. 2014..Further study of RTX non-responders or non-escaping PV patients is thus still required to appreciate whether D393-CD20 expression may be detected under the pressure of RTX therapy...
- Evaluation of a sunscreen photoprotective effect by ascorbic acid assessment in human dermis using microdialysis and gas chromatography mass spectrometryNathalie Leveque
Laboratoire d ingénierie et de biologie cutanées, Faculte de Medecine et de Pharmacie, 25030 Besancon Cedex, France
Exp Dermatol 14:176-81. 2005..The assessment of ascorbic acid and its metabolites in human dermis could be an efficient tool to demonstrate the oxidative process and consequently to control the efficiency of sunscreen creams against undesirable UV effects...
- Contractile forces generated by striae distensae fibroblasts embedded in collagen latticesCeline Viennet
Engineering and Cutaneous Biology Laboratory, IFR 133, School of Medicine and Pharmacy, 25000 Besancon, France
Arch Dermatol Res 297:10-7. 2005..The contractile properties of fibroblasts from striae distensae varies depending on the stage of the disease. In early striae distensae, fibroblasts acquire a more contractile phenotype, corresponding to that of myofibroblasts...
- The kinetics of the visible growth of a primary melanoma reflects the tumor aggressiveness and is an independent prognostic marker: a prospective studyJean Jacques Grob
Service de Dermatologie, Hôpital Sainte Marguerite Faculté de Médecine Universite de la Mediterranée, Marseille, France
Int J Cancer 102:34-8. 2002..The "subjective" data obtained from patients about their MM history, although usually neglected, can thus provide a better prognostic marker than many "objective" tests...
- Ultraviolet light-induced regulatory (suppressor) T cells: an approach for promoting induction of operational allograft tolerance?Francois Aubin
Department of Dermatology and EA3181, University Hospital, Besancon, France
Transplantation 77:S29-31. 2004..This induction of cell-mediated suppressive activity opens up future prospects with the aim of expanding regulatory T cells and/or anticlonotypic activity, especially by photopheresis in organ and cell transplantation...
- Mechanisms involved in ultraviolet light-induced immunosuppressionFrancois Aubin
Department of Dermatology and Cell Biology, University Hospital, 2 Place Saint Jacques, 25030 Besancon, France
Eur J Dermatol 13:515-23. 2003..Although the mechanisms by which immune regulatory suppressor T cells act still remain unclear, there is increasing evidence that apoptosis of epidermal LC or reactive T cells may play an important role through the Fas/FasL system...
- The complexity of adverse side-effects to biological agentsFrancois Aubin
Universite de Franche Comte, EA3181, et Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Service de Dermatologie, Besancon, France
J Crohns Colitis 7:257-62. 2013..Healthcare professionals should be aware of the specific risks related to this relatively new class of drugs. Close monitoring of these BA is therefore recommended...
- Cutaneous manifestations of human toxocariasisBéatrice Gavignet
Department of Parasitology and Mycology, Jean Minjoz University Hospital, Besancon, France
J Am Acad Dermatol 59:1031-42. 2008..In this review, we focus on these particular skin manifestations regarding their clinical description, diagnosis, and treatment...