- Antibiotic efficacy in small intestinal bacterial overgrowth-related chronic diarrhea: a crossover, randomized trialA Attar
Département de gastroentérologie, Hôpital Lariboisère Saint Lazare, Paris, France
Gastroenterology 117:794-7. 1999..No controlled trial has examined the clinical efficacy of antibiotics in small bowel bacterial overgrowth...
- Lactulose ingestion increases faecal bifidobacterial counts: a randomised double-blind study in healthy humansY Bouhnik
Service de gastroentérologie et d assistance nutritive, Hopital Lariboisiere, Paris, France
Eur J Clin Nutr 58:462-6. 2004..The aim of the study was to assess the effects of prolonged low-dose lactulose administration on faecal bifidobacteria and selected metabolic indexes potentially involved in colonic carcinogenesis...
- A digestive tolerance study of maltitol after occasional and regular consumption in healthy humansA Ruskone-Fourmestraux
Service de Gastroenterologie, Hopital Hotel Dieu, Paris, France
Eur J Clin Nutr 57:26-30. 2003..We aimed to evaluate the gastro-intestinal tolerance to an indigestible bulking sweetener containing sugar alcohol using a double-blind random cross-over study...
- Effect of short-chain fatty acids and acidification on the phasic and tonic motor activity of the human colonP Jouet
Department of Hepato Gastroenterology, AP HP, Hopital Louis Mourier, Colombes Cedex, France Université Paris 7, Paris, France
Neurogastroenterol Motil 25:943-9. 2013..We compared in healthy volunteers the colonic motor effects of intracolonic infusion of neutral or acidic saline solutions and then of neutral or acidic solutions containing an SCFA mixture...
- Impact of EGFR expression on colorectal cancer patient prognosis and survivalJ P Spano
Departement d Oncologie Medicale, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
Ann Oncol 16:102-8. 2005..The aim of this study was to evaluate EGFR immunohistochemical reactivity in CRC biopsies, and to analyze its relationship with various histological and clinical characteristics and survival...