- State and trait olfactory markers of major depressionMarine Naudin
INSERM U930 ERL 3106, Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, Tours, France
PLoS ONE 7:e46938. 2012..They need to be confirmed particularly the ones obtained in complex olfactory environment which corresponds a more objective daily life situation...
- Olfactory anhedonia and negative olfactory alliesthesia in depressed patientsBoriana Atanasova
UMR INSERM U930 CNRS ERL 3106, Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, Tours, France
Psychiatry Res 176:190-6. 2010..Further studies are needed to replicate these findings and to confirm that such olfactory anhedonia or/and olfactory negative alliesthesia could be a state or a trait of depression...
- [Decision making in the elderly: which tools for its evaluation by the clinician?]Caroline Hommet
Service de médecine interne gériatrique, CHU de Tours et Université F Rabelais, Tours
Psychol Neuropsychiatr Vieil 8:201-7. 2010..Unfortunately, we still lack appropriate tools to explore decision-making in routine practice...
- Perceptive biases in major depressive episodeMarine Naudin
INSERM U930, Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, Tours, France
PLoS ONE 9:e86832. 2014..To gain a better understanding of these processes, we characterized the perceptive sensorial biases, potential links, and potential remission after antidepressant treatment of MDE...
- [Alzheimer's disease and olfaction]Marine Naudin
INSERM U930, Equipe 4 Troubles affectifs Université François Rabelais, Tours, France
Geriatr Psychol Neuropsychiatr Vieil 11:287-93. 2013..At last, we discuss which type of olfactory dysfunction could have a clinical interest. ..