Jean Pierre Lepine
Affiliation: Assistance Publique
- The epidemiology of anxiety disorders: prevalence and societal costsJean Pierre Lepine
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Service de Psychiatrie, Hopital Fernand Widal, Paris, France
J Clin Psychiatry 63:4-8. 2002..The economic costs of anxiety disorders include psychiatric, nonpsychiatric, and emergency care; hospitalization; prescription drugs; reduced productivity; absenteeism from work; and suicide...
- A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of sertraline for prophylactic treatment of highly recurrent major depressive disorderJean Pierre Lepine
Hopital Fernand Widal, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris Centre Hospitalier Régional Universitaire, Caen, France
Am J Psychiatry 161:836-42. 2004..The purpose of this study was to determine whether sertraline prevents the recurrence of major depressive disorder among patients with recurrent depression who had been treated to remission with medications other than sertraline...
- Relapsing-remitting behavioural variant of frontotemporal dementia in a bipolar patientFlorence Vorspan
Psychiatry Department, Fernand Widal Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, France
Funct Neurol 27:193-6. 2012....
- [Psychotropic drug use in France: changes over time and comparison with other European countries]Jean Pierre Lepine
Hopital Fernand Widal, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, INSERM U 705 CNRS UMR 7157, Universite Denis Diderot, Paris
Bull Acad Natl Med 190:1139-44; discussion 1144-5. 2006..Age, psychiatric disorders and neurological disorders were strongly associated with benzodiazepine use. Factors strongly associated with antidepressant use were age (bell-shaped curve), female sex, and psychiatric disorders...
- The Obsessive-Compulsive Cocaine Scale (OCCS): a pilot study of a new questionnaire for assessing cocaine cravingFlorence Vorspan
Pôle Addictologie Toxicologie Psychiatrie, Hopital Fernand Widal, AP HP et Neuropsychopharmacologie des Addictions, Université PRES Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
Am J Addict 21:313-9. 2012..The OCCS questionnaire could be used to repeatedly assess cocaine craving in prospective studies in cocaine addicts. (Am J Addict 2012;00:1-7)...
- [When and how to detoxify clients from methadone maintenance treatment?]Kamilia Ksouda
AP HP, Hopital Fernand Widal, CSAPA Espace Murger, Service de Psychiatrie, Paris, France
Presse Med 42:e28-36. 2013..Nevertheless, the optimal duration of methadone maintenance treatment and how detoxification from methadone at the end of the treatment should be performed is still discussed...
- Amisulpride does not prevent relapse in primary alcohol dependence: results of a pilot randomized, placebo-controlled trialDonata Marra
Department of Pharmacology and Psychiatry, Hospital Pritié Salpêtrière, Paris, France
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 26:1545-52. 2002..The mesolimbic dopamine system is known to play an important role in alcohol dependence. Amisulpride, a substituted benzamide, seems to facilitate dopaminergic neurotransmission at low doses...
- Cannabis expectancies in substance misusers: French validation of the Marijuana Effect Expectancy QuestionnaireEric Guillem
Groupe Hospitalier Lariboisière Fernand Widal, Service de psychiatrie d adultes, Paris, France
Am J Addict 20:543-54. 2011..The French version of the Marijuana Effect Expectancy Questionnaire has good psychometric properties and is valid to assess cannabis expectancies in adolescents and adults with substance use disorders...
- Cocaine-induced psychotic symptoms in French cocaine addictsFlorence Vorspan
Service de Psychiatrie, et Neuropsychopharmacologie des Addictions, INSERM U705, UMR 8206, PRES Sorbonne Paris Cité, Hopital Fernand Widal, AP HP, 200 rue du Faubourg Saint Denis, F 75010 Paris, France
Psychiatry Res 200:1074-6. 2012..Most patients (86.5%) described such symptoms...
- Pilot study examining the frequency of several gene polymorphisms involved in morphine pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics in a morbidly obese populationCelia Lloret Linares
Department of Nutrition and Endocrinology, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
Obes Surg 21:1257-64. 2011..A118G polymorphism in patients undergoing gastric bypass surgery are needed...
- Relationship between attempted suicide, serum cholesterol level and novelty seeking in psychiatric in-patientsEric Guillem
Service de Psychiatrie, Hopital Fernand Widal, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 200, rue du Faubourg Saint Denis, 75010, Paris, France
Psychiatry Res 112:83-8. 2002..The absence of a correlation between serum cholesterol levels and suicidal behavior in men could be linked to the small number of men included in the study...
- Remission in the outpatient care of schizophrenia: 3-year results from the Schizophrenia Outpatients Health Outcomes (SOHO) study in FranceIsabelle Gasquet
National Institute of Health and Medical Research U669, Maison de Solenn, Cochin Hospital, Paris, France
Eur Psychiatry 23:491-6. 2008..To analyse the contribution of socio-demographics, clinical profile and psychotropic treatment on remission in patients with schizophrenia...