- Spumous histiocytic oligoarthritis coexisting with systemic Langerhans' cell histiocytosis: case report and literature reviewAchille Aouba
Department of Internal Medicine, Referal Center for Histiocytosis, Hopital Cochin, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Université de Paris 5 René Descartes, 27, rue du Faubourg Saint Jacques, 75679 Paris Cedex 14, France
Joint Bone Spine 76:701-4. 2009..Both entities regressed under cladribine, with only mild relapses of the non-Langerhans' cell histiocytosis involvements...
- Uncomplicated neurosurgical resection of a malignant glioneuronal tumour under haemostatic cover of rFVIIa in a severe haemophilia patient with a high-titre inhibitor: a case report and literature review of rFVIIa use in major surgeriesA Aouba
Department of Haematology and Haemophilic Centre, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Universite de Paris V, René Descartes, 149 rue de Sevres, Paris Cedex, France or
Haemophilia 16:54-60. 2010....
- Anti-PL7 antisynthetase syndrome under interferon therapyAchille Aouba
Department of Adult Haematology, Necker Enfants Malades Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris Descartes, 149, rue de Sevres, 75015 Paris, France
Joint Bone Spine 78:94-7. 2011....
- Spontaneous obturator internus muscle haematoma: a new unpublished cause of ilioipelvic pain in haemophiliaA Aouba
Center for Haemophilia Care and Department of Haematology, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Universite Paris Descartes, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Haemophilia 19:157-60. 2013..US still often performed at first in such case remains unhelpful; abdominopelvic CT or MRI should be performed to discriminate among different diagnoses, including OIH which stays probably undiagnosed...
- Deaths associated with acquired haemophilia in France from 2000 to 2009: multiple cause analysis for best care strategiesA Aouba
INSERM, CépiDc, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Haemophilia 18:339-44. 2012..Moreover, as several of its DCD correspond also to steroids side effects, best tolerated immunosuppressant regimen with steroid-sparing agents adjoining are particularly awaited in AH population...
- [Cardiac amyloidosis: a case series of 14 patients, description and prognosis]C Isabel
Service de Medecine Interne, Faculte de Medecine, Universite Paris Descartes, Paris Sorbonne Cité, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, AP HP, 20, rue Leblanc, 75015 Paris, France
Rev Med Interne 34:671-8. 2013..Cardiac amyloidosis is rare. The objective of this study was to report on a case series of 14 patients with cardiac amyloidosis and to study the prognostic factors...
- Clinical features and outcomes in 348 patients with polyarteritis nodosa: a systematic retrospective study of patients diagnosed between 1963 and 2005 and entered into the French Vasculitis Study Group DatabaseChristian Pagnoux
Universite Paris Descartes, Hopital Cochin, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Arthritis Rheum 62:616-26. 2010..This study was undertaken to describe the main characteristics of and long-term outcomes in patients with well-characterized PAN diagnoses...
- Analysis of Wegener's granulomatosis responses to rituximab: current evidence and therapeutic prospectsAchille Aouba
Department of Internal Medicine and the French Vasculitis Study Group, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris, 5 René Descartes, Hopital Cochin, 27, rue du Faubourg Saint Jacques, 75679, Paris Cedex 14, France
Clin Rev Allergy Immunol 34:65-73. 2008..This promising biotherapy opens the way for other therapeutic agents targeting B lymphocytes and to improve our understanding of the pathophysiology of ANCA-associated vasculitis...
- Rationale and efficacy of interleukin-1 targeting in Erdheim-Chester diseaseAchille Aouba
Department of Internal Medicine, French National Referral Center for Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis, Hopital Cochin, Université de Paris Descartes, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Paris, France
Blood 116:4070-6. 2010..Therefore, our results support a central role of the IL-1 network, which seemed to be overstimulated in ECD. Its specific blockade using anakinra thereby opens new pathophysiology and therapeutic perspectives in ECD...