- Correlation between ERK1 and STAT3 expression and chemoresistance in patients with conventional osteosarcomaSébastien Salas
Aix Marseille Univ, CRO2, 13284 Marseille, France
BMC Cancer 14:606. 2014....
- ALDH1 is an immunohistochemical diagnostic marker for solitary fibrous tumours and haemangiopericytomas of the meninges emerging from gene profiling studyCorinne Bouvier
Department of Neuropathology and APHM Tumor Bank, LaTimone Hospital, Marseille, France
Acta Neuropathol Commun 1:10. 2013....
- Sporadic diffuse leucoencephalopathy with axonal spheroids: report of a profuse and rapid cortical-spinal degenerationA Maues de Paula
Service d Anatomie Pathologique et Neuropathologie du Pr Figarella Branger, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire La Timone, 264 rue Saint Pierre, 13005, Marseille Cedex 05, France
Neurol Sci 33:905-9. 2012..Such degeneration was accompanied by axonal loss, axonal swelling, and numerous spheroids. There was no pigment overload or inflammation. We discuss this new DLS case with bilateral, severe, and rapid cortical-spinal involvement...
- A TPM3 mutation causing cap myopathyAndre Maues de Paula
Department of Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology, C H U Timone, Marseille, France
Neuromuscul Disord 19:685-8. 2009..Arg168His mutation on the TPM3 gene. His first biopsy at 7years had only shown selective type I hypotrophy. Mutations of TPM3 gene have been found in nemaline myopathy, congenital fiber type disproportion, but never before in cap disease...
- Solitary, extracutaneous, skull-based juvenile xanthogranulomaAndre Maues de Paula
Department of Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology, 264 rue Saint Pierre, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire La Timone, 13005 Marseille, France
Pediatr Blood Cancer 55:380-2. 2010..Partial surgical resection, chemotherapy, and conformational radiotherapy were used. Exclusive extracutaneous JXG with an intracranial, vertebral, or skull-based localization is extremely rare...
- Efficacy of a combination of pemetrexed and multiple redo-surgery in an 11-year-old girl with a recurrent multifocal abdominal mesotheliomaEmilie Milano
Department of Pharmacy, Children Hospital of La Timone, Marseille, France
Anticancer Drugs 17:1231-4. 2006..So far, pemetrexed associated with cisplatin revealed a good tolerance and promising results regarding its antitumoral efficacy in a progressive metastatic abdominal mesothelioma in childhood...