- Analysis of error types in the trial making test evidences an inhibitory deficit in dementia of the Alzheimer typeH Amieva
INSERM U330, University of Bordeaux II, France
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 20:280-5. 1998..Therefore, it was suggested that inefficient inhibitory mechanisms are responsible, to a large extent, for the poor TMT performance of patients with DAT, supporting the hypothesis of an inhibitory dysfunction in DAT...
- Deterioration of controlled processes in the preclinical phase of dementia: a confirmatory analysisH Amieva
INSERM Unit 330, Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux, France
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 11:46-52. 2000..Therefore, these results confirm our previous PCA interpretation, lending more weight to our hypothesis of a preclinical impairment of controlled processes in dementia...
- The disablement process: a conceptual framework for dementia-associated disabilityP Barberger-Gateau
INSERM U330, Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux, France
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 13:60-6. 2002..We show how the model can help in understanding the functional consequences of dementia, for better assessment and management of demented subjects...
- Incidence and outcome of mild cognitive impairment in a population-based prospective cohortS Larrieu
Epidemiology Research Unit, Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM U 330, France
Neurology 59:1594-9. 2002..To estimate the age-specific incidence rate of mild cognitive impairment (MCI) according to sex and educational level and to explore the course of MCI, particularly its progression to AD, in a population-based cohort...
- Cognitive impairment as marker of diffuse brain abnormalities in early relapsing remitting multiple sclerosisM S A Deloire
EA 2966 Neurobiology of Myelin Disorders Laboratory, University Victor Segalen, Case 78, , 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 76:519-26. 2005..The severity of these deficits reflects the extent of the lesions and the severity of tissue disorganisation outside lesions...
- [Cued and uncued memory tests: norms in elderly adults from the 3 Cities epidemiological study]H Amieva
INSERM U593, Université Victor Segalen Bordeaux II, Bordeaux
Rev Neurol (Paris) 163:205-21. 2007..The aim of this study was to produce age, sex and educational level-adjusted normative data for this test...