- Malaria prophylaxis in patients with renal impairment: a reviewSabine Amet
Service ICAR Department, Nephrology Department, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, 47 83 boulevard de l Hopital, 75013 Paris, France
Drug Saf 36:83-91. 2013..Chloroquine and proguanil require dosage adjustments, while atovaquone, doxycycline and mefloquine do not...
- [Renal toxicity of contrast agents in oncologic patients]Sabine Amet
Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, Service ICAR, Service de Nephrologie, Paris, France
Bull Cancer 99:295-307. 2012..How to assess the risk-benefit balance of the cancer patient for whom you should choose an informative, effective and safe imaging examination?..
- Acute renal failure associated with the new BRAF inhibitor vemurafenib: A case series of 8 patientsVincent Launay-Vacher
Service ICAR, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire CHU Pitié Salpêtrière, Paris, France Nephrology Department, CHU Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
Cancer 120:2158-63. 2014..This targeted therapy has shown impressive results in terms of increased progression-free and overall survival as compared to dacarbazine. The safety profile did not include any renal manifestations at that time...
- [How to adjust the dose of drugs in chronic kidney disease?]Vincent Launay-Vacher
Service ICAR, Service de Nephrologie, Groupe Hospitalier La Pitié Salpêtrière, AP HP, 75013 Paris
Rev Prat 62:309-11, 314-5. 2012..However, some information sources exist, reliable, updated, and easily accessible...
- Pulmonary hypertension: use of oral drugs in patients with renal insufficiencySarah Zimner-Rapuch
Service ICAR, Service de Nephrologie, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, 47 83 boulevard de l Hopital, 75013, Paris, France
Clin Drug Investig 33:65-9. 2013..We reviewed the literature and gathered information, although sparse, to propose guidelines for using these drugs in renal insufficiency patients...
- Administration of intravenous iron complexes on implantable central venous access port in cancer patients in France: the FERPAC surveyNicolas Janus
Service ICAR, Department of Nephrology, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, 47 83 boulevard de l Hopital, 75013, Paris, France
Support Care Cancer 21:2743-8. 2013..Intravenous iron complexes are frequently prescribed in this setting, and some physicians use a portacath for their administration. The aim of this survey was to assess the frequency of this practice and the reasons supporting it...
- Incidence of nephrogenic systemic fibrosis in patients undergoing dialysis after contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging with gadolinium-based contrast agents: the Prospective Fibrose Nephrogénique Systémique studySabine Amet
From the Service Information Conseil Adaptation Rénale, Department of Nephrology, Hôpital Pitié Salpêtrière Department of Radiology, Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou Department of Dermatology, Hopital Tenon, Paris Department of Pharmacovigilance, Agence nationale de sécurité du médicament, Saint Denis Department of Inserm U1018, Hopital Paul Brousse, Villejuif Department of Radiology, Hopital Pontchaillou, Rennes Department of Radiology, Hopital Pellegrin, Bordeaux Department of Radiology, hôpital d Haguenau, Haguenau Department of Nephrology Dialysis and Transplantation and INSERM 1088, Hopital Sud, Amiens Department of Nephrology, Hôpital Lyon Sud, Lyon and Department of Nephrology, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
Invest Radiol 49:109-15. 2014....