- [Practical use of anti-TNF monoclonal antibodies in inflammatory bowel diseases]M Allez
Service de Gastroenterologie, Hopital Saint Louis, AP HP, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, 2, place Jussieu, 75005 Paris, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 32:467-77. 2008
- The efficacy and safety of a third anti-TNF monoclonal antibody in Crohn's disease after failure of two other anti-TNF antibodiesM Allez
Hopital Saint Louis, APHP, Universite Paris 7, Paris, France
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 31:92-101. 2010..Adalimumab (ADA) and certolizumab pegol (CZP) have demonstrated efficacy in Crohn's disease (CD) patients previously treated with infliximab (IFX)...
- Report of the ECCO pathogenesis workshop on anti-TNF therapy failures in inflammatory bowel diseases: definitions, frequency and pharmacological aspectsMatthieu Allez
Department of Gastroenterology, Hopital Saint Louis, APHP, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, France Equipe Avenir INSERM U940, France
J Crohns Colitis 4:355-66. 2010....
- Role of endoscopy in predicting the disease course in inflammatory bowel diseaseMatthieu Allez
Department of Gastroenterology, Saint Louis Hospital, APHP, Universite Denis Diderot Paris 7, 75010 Paris, France
World J Gastroenterol 16:2626-32. 2010..More specifically, we discuss how endoscopy can be used at different stages of IBD to predict the disease course and/or to adapt treatment strategies...
- CD4+NKG2D+ T cells in Crohn's disease mediate inflammatory and cytotoxic responses through MICA interactionsMatthieu Allez
Service de Gastroenterologie, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France INSERM Unité 662, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Gastroenterology 132:2346-58. 2007..We examined the role of MICA-NKG2D interactions in the activation of T lymphocytes in CD...
- Hydrostatic balloon dilatation of Crohn's stricturesJ M Sabate
Department of Gastroenterology, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 18:409-13. 2003..To evaluate the safety and long-term efficacy of per-endoscopic hydrostatic balloon dilatation in a retrospective series of patients with Crohn's disease...
- Azathioprine for prevention of postoperative recurrence in Crohn's disease: a retrospective studyE Cuillerier
Department of Gastroenterology, Saint-Louis Hospital, Paris, France
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 13:1291-6. 2001..Our results suggest that AZA should be evaluated prospectively for prevention of postoperative CD recurrence, at least in high-risk patients...
- An open-label study of thalidomide for maintenance therapy in responders to infliximab in chronically active and fistulizing refractory Crohn's diseaseJ M Sabate
Department of Gastroenterology, Hospital Saint Louis, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75010 Paris, France
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 16:1117-24. 2002..Infliximab, a chimeric monoclonal antibody to tumour necrosis factor-alpha, is a new potent therapy for active Crohn's disease, but induces short-lived improvements...
- IFNgamma and antibody responses among French nurses during a tuberculosis contact tracing investigationJ L Herrmann
Microbiology Department, Raymond Poincare Hospital, 104 boulevard Raymond Poincaré, 92380 Garches, France
Pathol Biol (Paris) 57:e49-53. 2009....
- [Prolonged acute pancreatitis after bone marrow transplantation]B De Singly
Service de Gastroenterologie, Hopital Saint Louis, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 32:413-6. 2008..Pancreatic GVHD diagnosis was performed after five weeks on duodenal biopsies despite the absence of diarrheoa. The patient dramatically improved within few days on corticosteroids...
- Chronic diarrhoea after allogenic bone marrow transplantationB Radu
Service de Gastroenterologie, Hopital Saint Louis, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, F75010, Paris, France
Gut 54:161, 174. 2005
- [Colonic lipoma: case report and literature review]N Goasguen
Service de Chirurgie Generale, digestive et endocrinienne, Hopital Saint Louis, 1, avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75010 Paris, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 32:521-4. 2008..The diagnosis was confirmed by histological examination. Reviewing the literature and combining with our experience, we discuss the clinical features, diagnosis and treatment of this uncommon disease...
- Recurrent cholestatic jaundice associated with generalized pustular psoriasis: evidence for a neutrophilic cholangitisM Allez
Service d Hepato Gastroenterologie, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
J Hepatol 33:160-2. 2000..Ultrasonographic exams and retrograde cholangiography ruled out biliary tract disease. This observation suggests that recurring cholestatic jaundice in pustular psoriasis is related to a neutrophilic cholangitis...
- Successive treatment with cyclosporine and infliximab in steroid-refractory ulcerative colitisS Leblanc
Hopital Saint Louis, Universite Paris Diderot, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Am J Gastroenterol 106:771-7. 2011..The aims of this study were to investigate the efficacy and tolerance of IFX and CYS as a second-line rescue therapy in steroid-refractory UC or indeterminate colitis (IC) unsuccessfully treated with CYS or IFX...
- Fate of the rectum in patients undergoing total colectomy for Crohn's diseaseP Cattan
Department of Digestive Surgery, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Br J Surg 89:454-9. 2002..This study aimed to analyse disease recurrence and fate of the rectum in patients who had a total colectomy for Crohn's disease...
- [Infliximab therapy for Crohn's disease anoperineal lesions]A Ouraghi
, CHU, Lille, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 25:949-56. 2001..CONCLUSION: Remicade is rapidly effective and well tolerated in anoperineal Crohn's lesions, but the high relapse rate stresses the need for long term therapeutic strategies in these patients...