Genomes and Genes
- Platelet shape change and subsequent glycoprotein redistribution in human stenosed arteriesNadine Ajzenberg
INSERM U 143, Hopital de Bicetre, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Platelets 16:13-8. 2005..In conclusion, this study shows that the high shear rate encountered in human stenosed arteries is able to induce shape change and reversible activation of platelets in vivo...
- Enhanced shear-induced platelet aggregation in patients who experience subacute stent thrombosis: a case-control studyNadine Ajzenberg
Hématologie et Immunologie, Hopital Bichat, Paris, France
J Am Coll Cardiol 45:1753-6. 2005..The goal of this study was to identify differences in shear-induced platelet aggregation (SIPA) between patients who did or did not experience subacute stent thrombosis (SAT)...
- [Antithrombotic recombinant antibodies]Julien Muzard
INSERM, U698, Hopital Bichat, 46, rue Henri Huchard, Paris, France
J Soc Biol 200:365-75. 2006....
- Association of the -92C/G and 807C/T polymorphisms of the alpha2 subunit gene with human platelets alpha2beta1 receptor densityNadine Ajzenberg
Departments of Hematology, Hopital Bichat, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, France
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 25:1756-60. 2005....
- Microparticle-linked tissue factor activity and increased thrombin activity play a potential role in fibrinolysis failure in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarctionMarie Genevieve Huisse
Department of Haematology, AP HP, Hopital Bichat, Paris, France
Thromb Haemost 101:734-40. 2009..83 [14.83-40.43] mug/ml) than in controls (35.83 [27.9-43.94] mug/ml), p = 0.045. In conclusion, fibrinolysis failure in AMI is characterised by a higher procoagulant state associated with TF-MP and a lower plasmin generation...
- Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia after cardiac surgery: an observational study of 1,722 patientsPascale Piednoir
Univ Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Cité, Departement d Anesthesie Reanimation, Paris, France
J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth 26:585-90. 2012..To assess the characteristics and prognosis of patients in whom heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT) was confirmed (HIT+) among suspected HIT patients after having cardiac surgery and to assess the accuracy of two HIT scoring systems...
- [New oral anticoagulant drugs: dabigatran, rivaroxaban and apixaban. Present and future]Bénédicte Dumont
Département d hématologie et d immunologie biologiques, Hopital Bichat, APHP, 46, rue Henri Huchard, 75877 Paris Cedex 18, France
Med Sci (Paris) 27:493-500. 2011..With the forthcoming phase III studies to prevent and treat venous thromboembolism, anticoagulant therapy management will be most probably improved in the coming years...
- Absence of collagen-induced platelet activation caused by compound heterozygous GPVI mutationsBénédicte Dumont
INSERM, U698, Hopital Bichat, Paris, France
Blood 114:1900-3. 2009..Thus, this composite genetic GPVI deficiency and dysfunction cause absence of platelet responses to collagen and a mild bleeding phenotype...
- Anti-PF4/heparin antibodies associated with repeated hemofiltration-filter clotting: a retrospective studySigismond Lasocki
département d anesthésie réanimation chirurgicale, APHP, CHU Bichat Claude Bernard, Universite Paris 7, Paris, France
Crit Care 12:R84. 2008..The aim of this study was to identify factors associated with positive anti-PF4/heparin antibody in the case of repeated hemofiltration-filter clotting...
- A new plastic collection tube made of polyethylene terephtalate is suitable for monitoring traditional anticoagulant therapy (oral anticoagulant, unfractionated heparin, and low molecular weight heparin)Pierre Toulon
Service d Hematologie Biologique, Hopital Cochin, Paris, France
Thromb Res 119:135-43. 2007....
- Complete defect in vWF-cleaving protease activity associated with increased shear-induced platelet aggregation in thrombotic microangiopathyNadine Ajzenberg
INSERM U143, Hopital de Bicetre, Paris, France
Thromb Haemost 87:808-11. 2002..These results strongly suggest that the deficiency of vWF-cleaving protease appears to be necessary, but not sufficient for elevated SIPA. In contrast, the % of UL is not associated with increased SIPA...
- Involvement of the mitogen-activated protein kinase c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase 1 in thrombus formationAlexandre Kauskot
Centre de Recherche Cardiovasculaire Inserm Lariboisiere, U689 E4, Hopital Lariboisiere, 8 rue Guy Patin, 75010 Paris, France
J Biol Chem 282:31990-9. 2007..Finally, in vivo, JNK1 is involved in arterial but not in venular thrombosis in mice. Overall, our in vitro studies define a new role of JNK1 in thrombus formation in flowing blood that is relevant to thrombus development in vivo...
- Activation of pp125FAK by type 2B recombinant von Willebrand factor binding to platelet GPIb at a high shear rate occurs independently of alpha IIb beta 3 engagementMédina Mekrache
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale INSERM, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Blood 101:4363-71. 2003..These findings provide a unique mechanism whereby the enhanced interaction of 2B-rVWF with GPIb, without engagement of alphaIIbbeta3, is sufficient to induce SIPA but does not lead to stable thrombus formation...