- Microsatellite instability in hereditary and sporadic breast cancersCamilo Adem
1Division of Laboratory Genetics, Mayo Clinic and Mayo Foundation, Rochester, MN, USA
Int J Cancer 107:580-2. 2003..Mismatch repair gene mutations may be secondary random events in breast cancer progression...
- Primary breast sarcoma: clinicopathologic series from the Mayo Clinic and review of the literatureC Adem
Department of Anatomic Pathology, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
Br J Cancer 91:237-41. 2004..3 per 1 cm increase; 95% CI, 1.02-1.7; P=0.036). There was no significant difference in OS or CSS between low- and high-grade lesions. In this series, tumour size was a more valuable prognostic factor than tumour grade...
- ETV6 rearrangements in patients with infantile fibrosarcomas and congenital mesoblastic nephromas by fluorescence in situ hybridizationC Adem
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Mod Pathol 14:1246-51. 2001..We confirmed that IFS and the cellular type of CMN are cytogenetically related and can occur synchronously in the same organ...
- Wide spectrum screening keratin as a marker of metaplastic spindle cell carcinoma of the breast: an immunohistochemical study of 24 patientsC Adem
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
Histopathology 40:556-62. 2002..We evaluated the diagnostic utility of anti-cytokeratin polyclonal antibody, wide spectrum screening keratin, to assess spindle cell breast lesions...
- Metastatic angiosarcoma masquerading as diffuse pulmonary hemorrhage: clinicopathologic analysis of 7 new patientsC Adem
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 125:1562-5. 2001..CONCLUSION: Angiosarcoma should be included in the differential diagnosis of diffuse pulmonary hemorrhage, especially in young adults...
- TBX2 is preferentially amplified in BRCA1- and BRCA2-related breast tumorsColleen S Sinclair
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Mayo Clinic and Foundation, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Cancer Res 62:3587-91. 2002..TBX2 was determined to be preferentially amplified and overexpressed in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutant tumors, whereas RPS6KB1 was not, suggesting a role for TBX2 amplification in the development of BRCA1- and BRCA2-associated breast tumors...
- Pathologic characteristics of breast parenchyma in patients with hereditary breast carcinoma, including BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriersCamilo Adem
Division of Laboratory Genetics, Mayo Clinic and Mayo Foundation, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Cancer 97:1-11. 2003....
- ERBB2, TBX2, RPS6KB1, and MYC alterations in breast tissues of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriersCamilo Adem
Division of Laboratory Genetics, Mayo Clinic and Foundation, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 41:1-11. 2004....
- High-risk lesions in high-risk women: a high-risk formalin-based biology!Camilo Adem
J Clin Oncol 22:1159-61; author reply 1161-2. 2004