- Polymorphisms of HLA microsatellite marker in Tunisian pemphigus foliaceusO Abida
Immunology Department, University Hospital Habib Bourguiba, Sfax, Tunisia
Hum Immunol 74:104-9. 2013..Accordingly, TNFa seem to contribute to the aethiopathogenesis of Tunisian endemic PF may be by the induction of a high TNFα production which is known to enhance the autoimmune cascade of the disease...
- Catalase and lipid peroxidation values in serum of Tunisian patients with pemphigus vulgaris and foliaceusOlfa Abida
Unité de recherche d auto immunité et immunogénétique, Hopital Habib Bourguiba, Sfax, Tunisia
Biol Trace Elem Res 150:74-80. 2012..These findings underline the implication of oxidative stress in the physiopathology of pemphigus by the increase in the autoantibodies' reactivity...
- Anti-desmoglein 1 antibodies in healthy related and unrelated subjects and patients with pemphigus foliaceus in endemic and non-endemic areas from TunisiaO Abida
Immunology Department, Habib Bourguiba Hospital, Sfax, Tunisia
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 23:1073-8. 2009..Pemphigus foliaceus is an autoimmune blistering skin disease characterized by the production of pathogenic IgG autoantibodies directed against desmoglein 1...
- Tunisian endemic pemphigus foliaceus is associated with the HLA-DR3 gene: anti-desmoglein 1 antibody-positive healthy subjects bear protective allelesO Abida
Department of Immunology, Habib Bourguiba Hospital, Sfax, Tunisia
Br J Dermatol 161:522-7. 2009..Pemphigus foliaceus is an autoimmune blistering skin disease that partly results from genetic factors, especially human leucocyte antigen (HLA) class II genes...
- HLA-DRB1/DQB1 susceptibility for autoimmune polyglandular syndrome type II and III in south of TunisiaH Fourati
Immunology Department, Habib Bourguiba Hospital, University of Sfax, Tunisia
Ann Endocrinol (Paris) 72:232-8. 2011..The aim of our study was to investigate the association of HLA-DRB1 and HLA-DQB1 alleles with autoimmune polyglandular syndromes (APS) type II and III in a southern Tunisian population...
- Association of the RAVER2 gene with increased susceptibility for ulcerative colitisD Bouzid
Immunology Department, Medicine School and Habib Bourguiba Hospital, Sfax, Tunisia
Hum Immunol 73:732-5. 2012....
- Spectrum of autoantibodies other than anti-desmoglein in pemphigus patientsK Mejri
Immunology Department, La Rabta Hospital, Sfax, Tunisia
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 25:774-81. 2011..Pemphigus is a life-threatening autoimmune blistering disease mediated by autoantibodies against adhesion molecule of the skin. Its concurrence with systemic and organ-specific autoimmune disease was described in case reports...
- Cytokine gene polymorphisms in Tunisian endemic pemphigus foliaceus: A possible role of il-4 variantsAmina Toumi
Immunology Department, Habib Bourguiba University Hospital, Sfax, Tunisia Electronic address
Hum Immunol 74:658-65. 2013....