Genomes and Genes
- Polymorphisms of HLA microsatellite marker in Tunisian pemphigus foliaceusO Abida
Immunology Department, University Hospital Habib Bourguiba, Sfax, Tunisia
Hum Immunol 74:104-9. 2013..Accordingly, TNFa seem to contribute to the aethiopathogenesis of Tunisian endemic PF may be by the induction of a high TNFα production which is known to enhance the autoimmune cascade of the disease...
- Catalase and lipid peroxidation values in serum of Tunisian patients with pemphigus vulgaris and foliaceusOlfa Abida
Unité de recherche d auto immunité et immunogénétique, Hopital Habib Bourguiba, Sfax, Tunisia
Biol Trace Elem Res 150:74-80. 2012..These findings underline the implication of oxidative stress in the physiopathology of pemphigus by the increase in the autoantibodies' reactivity...
- Anti-desmoglein 1 antibodies in healthy related and unrelated subjects and patients with pemphigus foliaceus in endemic and non-endemic areas from TunisiaO Abida
Immunology Department, Habib Bourguiba Hospital, Sfax, Tunisia
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 23:1073-8. 2009..Pemphigus foliaceus is an autoimmune blistering skin disease characterized by the production of pathogenic IgG autoantibodies directed against desmoglein 1...
- Tunisian endemic pemphigus foliaceus is associated with the HLA-DR3 gene: anti-desmoglein 1 antibody-positive healthy subjects bear protective allelesO Abida
Department of Immunology, Habib Bourguiba Hospital, Sfax, Tunisia
Br J Dermatol 161:522-7. 2009..Pemphigus foliaceus is an autoimmune blistering skin disease that partly results from genetic factors, especially human leucocyte antigen (HLA) class II genes...
- Cytokine gene polymorphisms in Tunisian endemic pemphigus foliaceus: a possible role of il-4 variantsAmina Toumi
Immunology Department, Habib Bourguiba University Hospital, Sfax, Tunisia
Hum Immunol 74:658-65. 2013....
- HLA-DRB1/DQB1 susceptibility for autoimmune polyglandular syndrome type II and III in south of TunisiaH Fourati
Immunology Department, Habib Bourguiba Hospital, University of Sfax, Tunisia
Ann Endocrinol (Paris) 72:232-8. 2011..The aim of our study was to investigate the association of HLA-DRB1 and HLA-DQB1 alleles with autoimmune polyglandular syndromes (APS) type II and III in a southern Tunisian population...
- Association of the RAVER2 gene with increased susceptibility for ulcerative colitisD Bouzid
Immunology Department, Medicine School and Habib Bourguiba Hospital, Sfax, Tunisia
Hum Immunol 73:732-5. 2012....
- Spectrum of autoantibodies other than anti-desmoglein in pemphigus patientsK Mejri
Immunology Department, La Rabta Hospital, Sfax, Tunisia
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 25:774-81. 2011..Pemphigus is a life-threatening autoimmune blistering disease mediated by autoantibodies against adhesion molecule of the skin. Its concurrence with systemic and organ-specific autoimmune disease was described in case reports...
- Association of TCR/CD3, PTPN22, CD28 and ZAP70 gene polymorphisms with type 1 diabetes risk in Tunisian population: family based association studyZouidi Ferjeni
Immunology Department, Habib Bourguiba Hospital, University of Sfax, Sfax, Tunisia Electronic address
Immunol Lett 163:1-7. 2015..Interestingly, ZAP70 and TCRβ/CD3z seem to contribute to the susceptibility to the disease in our population. However, this finding has to be confirmed in further studies. ..
- Is there any relationship between polymorphism of Heat Shock Protein 70 genes and Pemphigus foliaceus?Amina Toumi
Immunology Department, Habib Bourguiba Hospital, University of Sfax, Sfax, Tunisia
Immunol Lett 164:94-9. 2015....
- Biomarkers of oxidative stress in epidermis of Tunisian pemphigus foliaceus patientsO Abida
Laboratoire d Immunologie, Hopital Habib Bourguiba, Universite de Sfax, Tunisie Laboratoire d analyse, valorisation et sécurité des aliments, Groupe de Recherche, Biotechnologie et pathologies, Institut Supérieur de Biotechnologie de Sfax, Universite de Sfax, Tunisie Service de Dermatologie, hôpital Hédi Chaker, Sfax, Tunisie Service de chirugie Maxillo fasciale, Hopital Habib Bourguiba, Sfax, Tunisie
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 27:e271-5. 2013..Reactive oxygen species play a key role in the development of many dermatological disorders...