Affiliation: University of Turku
- 68Ga-chloride PET reveals human pancreatic adenocarcinoma xenografts in rats--comparison with FDGTiina Ujula
Turku PET Centre, Turku University Hospital, 20521, Turku, Finland
Mol Imaging Biol 12:259-68. 2010..The aim of the study was to compare (68)Ga-chloride with 2-[(18)F]fluoro-2-deoxy-D: -glucose (FDG) for the imaging of pancreatic xenografts...
- PET imaging of inflammation and adenocarcinoma xenografts using vascular adhesion protein 1 targeting peptide 68Ga-DOTAVAP-P1: comparison with 18F-FDGAnu Autio
Turku PET Centre, University of Turku and Turku University Hospital, 20521 Turku, Finland
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 37:1918-25. 2010..The aim of this study was to evaluate inflammation and tumour imaging with a vascular adhesion protein 1 (VAP-1) targeting peptide (68)Ga-DOTAVAP-P1 in comparison with (18)F-FDG...
- Matrix metalloproteinase 9 targeting peptides: syntheses, 68Ga-labeling, and preliminary evaluation in a rat melanoma xenograft modelTiina Ujula
Turku PET Centre, University of Turku and Turku University Hospital, Kiinamyllynkatu 4 8, Turku, Finland
Bioconjug Chem 21:1612-21. 2010..However, further modifications to improve the stability and affinity of the peptides are needed...
- Synthesis, 68Ga labeling and preliminary evaluation of DOTA peptide binding vascular adhesion protein-1: a potential PET imaging agent for diagnosing osteomyelitisTiina Ujula
Turku PET Center, Turku University Hospital, Turku, Finland
Nucl Med Biol 36:631-41. 2009..Based on our previous studies, the most VAP-1-selective peptide (VAP-P1) was 1,4,7,10-tetraazacyclododecane-N',N'',N''',N-tetraacetic acid (DOTA)-conjugated, 68gallium (68Ga)-labeled (named [68Ga]DOTAVAP-P1) and evaluated preliminarily...
- Biodistribution and radiation dosimetry of [(11)C]choline: a comparison between rat and human dataTuula Tolvanen
Turku PET Centre, Turku University Hospital, FI 20521, Turku, Finland
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 37:874-83. 2010..Methyl-(11)C-choline ([(11)C]choline) is a radiopharmaceutical used for oncological PET studies. We investigated the biodistribution and biokinetics of [(11)C]choline and provide estimates of radiation doses in humans...